Start-Up premiered its 15th episode. The episode witnessed Kim Seon Ho's Han Ji Pyeong break away from the love triangle, letting Suzy's Seo Dal Mi and Nam Joo Hyuk's Nam Do San reunite.
Start Up Ep 15 ratings Start Up Ep 15: Kim Seon Ho ends the love triangle; Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk reunite but ratings slightly dip

WARNING: Spoilers Ahead:

Start-Up dived into the finale week with the hope to give fans closure. The 15th episode witnessed a number of events unfold, leading up to Seo Dal Mi (Suzy) and Nam Do San (Nam Joo Hyuk) reuniting. The episode began by Dal Mi, Do San and the team clearing the self-drive car license with flying colours. Watching the team celebrate, Won In Jae learns about a company looking for bidders for their self-drive car set up and expresses her interest in watching Dal Mi and her team participate in it.

Fearing a loss, Dal Mi refuses to participate. Citing the possibility of the team falling apart, she chooses to play it safe. Han Ji Pyeong (Kim Seon Ho) agrees with the decision but Do San isn't on the same page. The trio accidentally gets stuck in the lift when Do San presents a valid argument to Ji Pyeong. He urges to take risks for failures would give them an experience. He also brings up Dal Mi's sailing sans a map ideology and leaves Dal Mi reconsidering her decision to participate in the bidding.

Meanwhile, Ji Pyeong makes a last attempt to play with Do San's mind when he asks him to return the letters. In return, Do San asks him to return the money plant Dal Mi gifted him during the initial episodes. While the duo agrees for the banter at first, Do San backs out, leaving Ji Pyeong no other choice than to land up at his house. The duo ends up drinking through the night before Ji Pyeong raises the white flag. He urges Do San to let go of his insecurities and win back Dal Mi.

Dal Mi and Do San reunite on the premise of Sandbox and decide to participate in the bid. On the other hand, Ji Pyeong begins to avoid Dal Mi. But he couldn't run too far for the two cross paths and he puts up a brave face. Accepting his fate, he continues to show Dal Mi his support. Meanwhile, In Jae's step-father and step-brother plan on a below-the-belt attack against Dal Mi and Do San by sending a reporter and tipping him off about the recent ransomware breach.

The episode ends with a final twist in the making and a tease that Ji Pyeong taking the final run to save Dal Mi, Do San and the team. The finale weekend has left Twitter discussing but Soompi reports that the pre-finale episode witnessed a slight dip in ratings. According to Nielson Korea, Start-Up Ep 15 witnessed an average rating of 5.0 per cent nationwide as compared to 4.7 per cent and 5.2 per cent for its two parts last Sunday.

What did you think of Start-Up Ep 15? Let us know your review in the comments below.

ALSO READ: Kim Seon Ho thinks Suzy should end up with Nam Joo Hyuk in Start Up: Do San & Dal Mi are meant to be together

Anonymous 4 months ago

I honestly am so upset at the ending created by the writers. The start was amazing, I literally couldn't wait for each episode. But to know that HJP did not receive a happy ending for his own personal life- is heartbreaking. He was the backbone for every character and the fact that his ending was so incomplete makes me sad. He deserved more. He deserved to get experience true love and thank you to KSH for portraying the character with such grace. His ending was not justified, yet every other character got exactly what they wanted. I am sorry you didn't get what you deserved!

Anonymous 4 months ago

I didn't want to watch after I knew Dal mi does not end up with Mr.Han

Anonymous 5 months ago

I thought I was the only one who was worried about the Dosan-Seo duo. I am glad there is a big entourage who echoes my comment.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I stopped watching in middle of episode 14. I was not happy how Dosan was being portrayed and HJP being cornered. :( The start of the start-up was great. Not the finish.

any team do san here

Anonymous 5 months ago

After reading the comments of others no need for me to complete the drama for it did not end well. It started well and ended wrong.

Anonymous 5 months ago

This drama had the potential of being one of the most inspirational growth-development stories, not to mention one of the greatest love stories with HJP and SDM. The drama started off on such a good note with a great background, one of the most original stories i’ve come across. However, halfway along the drama, the story line fell short of its original story plot which circled around the letters. As well, there were different topics that were thrown into the story that weren’t very well developed or endings that felt very rushed, such as the revenge plot on HJP and the 3-year time jump. The love triangle between the HJP, SDM, and DSM also felt like it was dragged on for way longer than it should have which gave off the sense that the writers were feeding off of the viewers’ affection for HJP for views and ratings. From an objective POV, HJP was a very well developed and well-rounded character and KSH as an actor did an amazing job portraying him, without which would not have felt the same. A lot of viewers found themselves rooting for HJP, even to the point of solely watching the drama out of loyalty for the charcter, and for which I cannot blame them. Overall, this drama would have had a lot to offer if it weren’t for the dragged out love triangle and the story plotholes. I would’ve wanted to see more of each character’s development, more of HJP and NDS bromance, SAMSAN comedy and maybe even Chul-Sa love line. For now, I will be remember this drama as the drama

Anonymous 5 months ago

at the start, HJP has shown us the character that we all want for a leading lady. He is handsome, intelligent, smart , honest and sincere. Now i dont know why the producers shifted to Dosan who is far way out of the kind of presence Mr Han has... i was so excited at first but then it started to wane when the story is now leaning to Dosan who didnt show much of a strength in character. To me Dosan is just one excellent, pretty good programmer,, thats all ! i wouldnt watch it again sorry

Anonymous 5 months ago

This show had so much potential. For awhile, it truly felt like "love-filled days" but it took an abrupt turn after episode 11/12. I love the character of HJP and it hurts that he did not end up with DM. But we knew we were going against the grain on this. The ending could be what it is, but done up in a more realistic, humane way. For HJP to be tied to them forever, with no *hint* of his own happy ending just to prop up the happy ending of DM and DS in all areas (love, work, success) is cruel and honestly, lacks artistic integrity. I will always remember HJP and the incredible depth that Kim Seon Ho brought to the character and will readily drop Start-up moving forward.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Thank you for this drama to introduce ksh, his acting was briliant as ji pyeong. Do san, apology he didn’t look smart more on dumb side. For dal mi, her act did not make it real, she was nota ceo material. The grandma, she found her match in ji pyeong, both characters helped each other and 2 become best in this drama. Over all the drama is ok bec the story idea is the happening topic and becoming ghe learning ground, and the best i think in putting the fact of life for those who seek love for solution, well love is not for some people and this is a modern way of thinking to wake up everybody that some people do find happiness in other things.

Anonymous 5 months ago

The meaning of start up is to choose the unpredictable (dosan) over the safe option (hjp) That's why not everyone is suitable to join startup

Anonymous 5 months ago

This has the greatest first episode with the worst story progression. And also the worst ML. Stop romanticizing immaturity. And he is not relatable at all. Would you just smash some higher person's name plate just because you are mad? Would you punch someone else's face just because you are upset with what happened to you? Would you just give something you worked hard with your friends for years to some random girl because you like her? Yes he is flawed human. It is nothing to celebrate but that should have been his turning point. But they did not. He is still immature AF until the end. No character development at all.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Really disappointed with what happened, I thought there will be a twist to end up Suzy and Kim seon ho together may be thanks to the grandmother or something

Anonymous 5 months ago

I thought Mr. Han did a great job, Do San came off as a little dumb. I have seen him " Do San" in another series, Haback.s bride, he was suppose to be a god. He did not do well in that series either, The females both did great, I blame this on casting,,,,,,

Anonymous 5 months ago

Horrendous writing. 0 character development for Mr. Han. Felt very last-minute and thrown together. I couldn't stand this show after episode 12.

Anonymous 5 months ago

the story is truly dissapointing. dont watch it

Anonymous 5 months ago

I am so happy that for the first time I watch a kdrama where the main male actor isn't an arrogant abusive alpha male who prefers to pretend not to like the lead female character and only humiliates her until, in a great effort to understand his psychological limitations and accepting all his verbal abuse (you are so damn, weak, I don't care about you, etc), she makes it do obvious that she likes him, and waits passively for him to I've her the first kiss. In Startup, conversely, the candid soul of Do San wins over Mr Han's arrogance, someone who didn't even try to conquer Dal Mi during the 3 years Do San was in California, and in the 15 years after writing letters to her. I really loved the development of the main couple's relationship, a healthy one where both are humble and always show their feelings with respect (except when Dal Mi lies to Do San so that he goes to California, I think this was a extrange way to do this, but it gave suspense to the story). All in all, I loved the series, the best kdrama I have watched so far, where most characters has deep and moving stories, and with a very positive outlook at entrepreneurship and passion.

Anonymous 5 months ago

So disappointed I really don’t care to watch the rest so predictable it feels like a waste of time I wanted her to end up with Mr Han. Terrible

Anonymous 5 months ago

In my opinion, everyone is so selfish in this drama including dalmi's grandma. First thing first, she shouldnt asked hjp to write letter to dalmi just to soothes her pain and help her to fight the loneliness that she felt after she lost her dad and sister. Though her mother and sister is not with her, theyre at least alive and doing well. she also have good and caring grandma who willing to take care of her and protect her. Instead she should be introduced to hjp character at episode 1 so that both can relate to each other although hjp situation is way worser. secondly. dalmi's grandma shouldnt involved hjp in her "selfish" act. Yes, he is living in her house but that doesnt mean you can ask him to do anything you want. you can see how reluctant he was in ep 1. he didnt want to write the letter and even used others name and identity for it. Grandma as an adult shouldnt agree with the plan yo use others identity esp someone who is known to public like do san. The ugliest thing is, the reason why dalmi trying to find the letter "writer" because she want to show off to her sister. Also the fact that she have been living with the lies for too long. I tried to justify grandma's action as the 'only way out she can see at that time' , but as time flies she should have told dalmi the truth about the letter. she have been rejecting everyone because of the letter. grandma should have realized it by then and just told her the truth. she is matured enough to understand her grandma.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I loved the beginning but it's end doesn't make any sense . Atleast u should have set Won in jae and Han ji pyeong with someone. They should also had a happy ending . Setting Nam do san and seo dal mi was also not good .

Anonymous 5 months ago

People need to chill. Just because the person they wanted to get the girl lost, they are disregarding this drama. I loved the last 2 episodes, they were perfect. Love dosan!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Start Up is my favourite Horror drama of 2020. I am traumatised for life. I may never trust PHR. People who support Dodal are sadists and who lack compassion and in depth ability to comprehend a story. For any tragedy there needs to be catharsis. The show lacks many things. Feels like SOOP manipulated the creators. The show was indeed going towards the right direction. They had to release official articles and videos to justify. No matter what best Horror drama with poor writing. The only character development so far. DIOR, LANCOME, COLUMBIA. Poor NamZy. It will take a while for me to Unhate them

Anonymous 5 months ago

Nam do san is a despicable character and all he knows is crying in the drama. Stopped watching from episode 12. I think this is a very special K-drama whereby alot of ppl dislike the male lead haha

Anonymous 5 months ago

Han ji p is better than nam d I don't find happiness all I found is hartbreak uff I can't bear........

Anonymous 5 months ago

Warning don't read: Spoiler Alert!!! I watched 10 episodes and seriously skimmed through the rest to see if Dal-Mi was going to be with Ji-P. Can't stand the main guy being with the main girl for this show. But in general I think this is a horrible K-Drama. Nothing great with the sisters reunion either. Don't waste your time. I didn't even watch episode 13-16. Just watched who she chosen at the end. Stupid.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I did the same. Stopped watching in mid 14 and watched the end. YUCK.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Haha...like your comment. Felt the same about the letters and the built up story. Total waste of injie's character as well. Should have Injie stealing JP from DM cos JP deserves better. Injie' character is more interesting. I watch it for JP and granny. Good thing this drama leads to better prospects for Seon Ho, my all time favourite.

Anonymous 5 months ago

What was the purpose they built the story on the letters in the beginning? In the end, it seems that the letters had no meaning to Dal Mi. She chose a guy because of his hands. Wtf. Cannot comprehend how their relationship started. And Do San liked her at first sight.. but what was the connection? Such a weird love story that I cannot comprehend at all.

Anonymous 5 months ago

The show shines due to Kim Seon Ho. Admit it.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I am only watching because of Kim Sein Ho. He is a good actor that makes you cry along with him. Unlike Nam Ju Hyuk who is unbearable to watch as he looks forced and stiff in his acting. I think the good ratings are basically because of Kim Seon Ho.

Anonymous 5 months ago

This is one kdrama where male & female second leads acting outperformed the choiced main leads, to the surprise of the writer and director and tv audiences. Keep up yr gd work Kim Seon Ho and Hana!

Bad script.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Wasted time. Worst 2020 kdrama.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Come on guys! Dalmi ended up with Dosan because your guy HJP is slow...while Dosan is bold about his feelings towards Dalmi...also I guess KSH character ..personality is suited for.comedy roles not.for romantic ones. But honestly I enjoyed the show... Casts did a wonderful job in potraying their respective roles. Thank you to the creators of this show! Hope.to see future projects for DODAL together!

Anonymous 5 months ago

lol, because Mr Han grew up without a family, he doesnt know how to express his feelings. I initially thought Dal mi role is to teach Mr Han the meaning of love and how to be appreciated. This is really poor story writing nonsense in other words.

Dodal who?

Anonymous 5 months ago

I totally agree with your comments. I couldn't understand how some people would prefer Ji Pyeong to Do San for Dal mi. He has never shown his love or brave enough to show Dal mi his love. He is a great loser himself Always gives discouraging and harsh comments to Do San. Like a big bully with dual personality disorder. I love all episodes and everyone did their jobs very well. I enjoy every moment of it despite some negligible flaws.

Anonymous 5 months ago

It's a good decision. The writers are good. Everything Dal-mi liked about Mr. Han was fake. Do-san is the real thing. Love is always five senses. Besides, Dalmi and Dosan grew together. Most of all, Mr. Han and Ms. Seo are more like siblings or relatives.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I stopped watching this drama and read only the online news regarding this drama because the Dosan's character...I find it really annoying..no chemistry at all god....

Anonymous 5 months ago

I am really sad because of the thing the writers always do to the second leads. When do san went away for 3 years they didnt even attempt to give a chance for ji pyeong. This always happens,the second lead always tends to miss everything Finally when suzy was about to call ji pyeong miraculously do san called!!!!Why does the writers always do this... If they were going to do this they shoulf give some more character development for do san...in start up from first episode itself the viewers were attached with the second lead.... I didnt even expect ji pyeong to get dal mi, but still he deserves more...and the worst is till the end...they made it like it was the mistake of second lead's because he didnt chase after dal mi... How could he....this writer didnt even give a chance...

Anonymous 5 months ago

I’m very disappointed with this show. I really enjoyed it at the start and the focus on business however, got really bad second lead syndrome. I really hate how Han Jipyeong didn’t get a happy ending that he deserves. The show started with Han Jipyeong and Seo Dalmi but ended with Seo Dalmi and Nam Dosan. Why start the first episode with the second lead and end the first episode with the main lead. It really gives us a false sense of hope that Jipyeong and Dalmi are end game but clearly we all knew that couldn’t be possible. Team Jipyeong all the way! He shows way more emotions than the male lead and I don’t see any chemistry with Dalmi and Dosan. I’ve never reacted this way since I usually fall for the main lead but the Jipyeong’s character deserves happiness more than anyone. I’m not surprised rating dropped since Kim Seonho was the reason why I continued watching. Also I really wanted the show to focus more on the side characters since they’re lives seemed way more interesting than Dalmi’s and Dosan’s. This show was such a cliche. I should’ve stopped watching after the first episode.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Too bad that you feel this way. That means you didn't watch the drama with both your heart and head. You were too biased with your expectations. Sorry I am not on your side. I totally enjoyed the whole storyline and the endings.

Anonymous 5 months ago

All you ppl rooting for HJP are just money loving. Just cuz he's all off, doesn't mean he should be with Dalmi. Everybody forgot what a jerk HJP was about Samsan tech did they? He never believed in them when they had potential. Also, who was the one that saved Dalmi when she showed up at the networking party? Dosan! He did it out of the goodness of his heart. Not for money, not for investment or any deal. So you ppl wanting HJP to end up with Dalmi are all lame!

Anonymous 5 months ago

are you dumb? do you not know what the “hands” mean lol. why are you taking it so literally. dalmi liked his “hands” and his hands comforted her throughout their early relationship. his hands, symbolises protection and comfort to dalmi. think figuratively. fucking dimwit. the pacing of the show was horrendous, that is correct. the last episode honestly felt like they were just trying to cram in closures for everyone, but i found myself liking it more than what i would’ve thought. this drama has shown to me, how people take mental health so lightly. mocking dosan for being mentally vulnerable, mocking him for having self-esteem issues, insecurities. this drama has uncovered that people aren’t as progressive as we have thought they were. honestly i’m so sick of people outright slandering the cast, engaging in stupid wars. i’m so relieved this shit is over. jipyeong’s character is better suited for the story of growth, if phr actually focused on growth. start up felt like a love story, trying to oddly cram in business, and character development. the cast did incredibly well, portraying their characters to the best that they could.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I fully agreed with you. You have nailed it with all.the strong points

Anonymous 5 months ago

Bruh HJP gave facts. You forget Samsan tech was about to give fake investors their company's infomation. They were bunch of beginners that didn't know what they were doing. If it wasn't HJP giving them industry insights they would have failed. They had his guidance. He didnt't need to give them FREE business tips. Dosan and his friends sure had skills in coding but when it came to applying to make money nope. And HJP wrote the letters that Dalmi wanted to hear. Dosan just filled in that role. Dosan had EVERYTHING HANDED TO HIM. He had the business tips and advice from HJP to suceed, got the opportunity from HJP to meet Dalmi and even got mentored by him in Sandbox. You want to say HJP fans like him cause of money, nah you just like Dosan cause he is hot lol nothing REDEEMABLE was good about him and Dalmi. Dalmi liked him for his hands and Dosan liked her at first sight cause she was pretty and smart.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Mr.Han deserves Ms.Dal mi more than Mr.Nam. For all we know he's an orphan that's why he uses Do san's name in the start because he lacks everything and he envied him for having them all. As we can see he work his ass to the top. In reality aguy like him deserves the reward more that Mr. Nam.For me it's so unfair to let ms. Dal mi end up with Mr. Nam. So disappointed...

Anonymous 5 months ago

Being an orphan means, being deprived of love. HJP deserved love.

Anonymous 5 months ago

being an orphan does not mean that he deserves someone more than another person. if my mom died, do i deserve everything in the world? no. having a “worse-off” backstory, does not mean anything. y’all literally think so backwards it’s amazing.

Anonymous 5 months ago

No chemistry between dal mi and do san. As in zero!!! Their romance is such a blah, the kissing scenes so passionless. Whoever thought of making them end up together? The actor who played ji pyeong shows more emotions. No wonder ratings dipped!

Anonymous 5 months ago

we stan a blind queen. you are just clouded by bias and hate. the only reason why this drama did badly, is because of the weird writing. the directors did amazing. the cinematography was great. it was just the plot line.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I've stopped watching It would have been good if HJP also had someone maybe WIJ in the end. Disappointed but kdramas has to have a happy ending not just a moral story to impart. Must be feel good and not feel heart broken.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Not only was the ending a big disappointment but the last four episodes did not pivot to a better end! The writers were clearly playing it safe and offered a very predictable outcome, not very creative or original! Actually pretty disappointing for a K drama that had all the promise of a wonderful series!

Anonymous 5 months ago

I started watching the show wanting to see a story of struggles about launching a business. I ended up more focused on the love triangle and the sisters relation. Start Up was my accidental introduction to K-Drama. I really liked it but I did wish Han and In Jae would have received more focus throughout the serie and I do believe they deserved better endings. Also, I find it weird that the relation between Han and Dal-Mi didn't evolve one bit while Nam was in the USA. But overall, it was an inspiring serie in terms of entrepreneurship.

Anonymous 5 months ago

injae’s character felt more like a cameo. her screen time was so pathetic. is she really one of the main leads? i cant believe people complain about hjp, when they don’t see the injustice that injae had to go through.

Sorry I was disappointed Saranghae Good BOy

Anonymous 5 months ago

Start up is one of the best korean drama i ever saw.Congratulations! Everyone played their role well and i wish to have it season 2.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I just love this k drama.!!! So different!! All the actors are good. I don't understand why people would skip it just because Dalmi chose DoSan. Their chemistry is so obvious.!!! LOVE IT

Anonymous 5 months ago

The ending was disappointing. The actor and actress who played Dal Mi and Mr Han have more chemistry than Dal mi and Do san.

Anonymous 5 months ago

njh and suzy have more chemistry than seonho and suzy lol - irl i mean. the story was just crafted badly, the main leads really couldn’t portray chemistry, due to the much lacking plot line.

Anonymous 5 months ago

im happy she ended up with do san. the helped each other grow. i agree jp should have had a happy ending but dal mi an do san is a better fit. an its jp fault for letting it happen or for even lying. the message behind the show is dont wait to long to tell someone how u feel or someones gonna come in and take them from u.

Mr. Smiley - Kim Seon Ho so cute

Anonymous 5 months ago

I was Team Do San all the way. The writers and director probably never dreamed their eventual storyline would harm their show's ratings. I thought the writer did a good job in having HJP explain why he thought Do San's love for Dal Mi was more genuine or stronger than his, i.e. that HJP had 15 years before Do San ever entered the picture to act on any feelings he might have had for Dal Mi but did not. However, Do San fell for Dal Mi after their first meeting. One can also argue that Do San did much more for Dal Mi's grandmother than HJP did despite his profound sense of indebtedness to her. That surely was not lost on Dal Mi.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Is there going to be a series 2. Great show, cast and storyline... Love it!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Hjp deserved to love Dalmi for 18 yrs all the writing to care for Dalmi..is unfair hjp should hv more love he gets from Dalmi not Nam do san ..for only use his name..where are the true felling left hjp crying very sad ..i dont like the ending soory.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Just finished eps 16.. Wow.. persistent till the end.. The lesson from this drama is "take advantage from other, is strategy to win everything.." Lol..

Anonymous 5 months ago

Im so disapointg Hjp hv to give up his love for Dalmi..is unfair..i dont like tis movies leave him crying...

Anonymous 5 months ago

Im so sorry but i dont think i will agree with the ending. Its true that writer and whoever behind the screen have the right to do so but, you know, it sucks. You want to make twisted story from the beginning. But, you leave the impression that SDM & NDS is fated to be together. Did you realize, your story giving bad impression to HJP or this is just the way you want your drama to be sold? Cheap. I've seen the sneak peak for 16 ep. Im sorry, not gonna watch it. Good luck.

You are so silly!

Anonymous 5 months ago

I really think it's a good drama sure they started focusing more on the love triangle part of it but the characters did make progress in their own way they all grew and abt ji prying not ending up with dalmi I don't think tht was tht point in the end it's just tat he was not alone and in his own way he got a happy ending it wouldn't be fair to him or anyone if they ended up together when she likes someone else and abt the fact that they shared a history it's not like the feelings were both sided from the beginning it devloped later on just like it did with dosan so I personally don't feel like it was forced and I really like the way their relationship devloped too it was not only abt the romance .In the end it's was pretty enjoyable.

Its a great drama!!!

Anonymous 5 months ago

I didn't like it. They don't have quimic

Anonymous 5 months ago

I honestly love this series, I love each of the actors, but I would have liked to see when Nam do-san proposed to miss seo and if jeong sa-ha says yes they are dating Lee chu-san. but in short it is one of the best corian series that I have seen. they are so inspiring I even ended up crying.

Anonymous 5 months ago

For me there is really moral to the story. Reading through the characters thought process and the reasons behind their decisions (especially that of Dal Mi and Di San) it can be seen that both characters do not only have romantic feelings for each other but rather a deeper connection between them. It can be seen also that the relationship did not only depend on pure emotions but of timing and the desire to make the relationship work despite all those hurt. I hope that those who lost their love for the show would find it in their hearts to rewatch the whole drama and look at the story from the writers', crews and the creator's perspective. I understand that one of the goals of an entertainment industry is to inspire and make the audience happy, but there is more to these goals than just that. Start Up is still one of the best K dramas I've watched and I hope that the writer of the drama would continue with his/her marvelous work.

Anonymous 5 months ago

The drama lost it's way when it started focusing on the love triangle aside from the story of the character the sandbox..... Quite disappointed and most probably will not watch the finale... And I'm disappointed that ji pyeong is not getting a happy ending after all he did for Dal mi.... It's my opinion I understand if you don't agree

Anonymous 5 months ago

I wish the writers would do a season 2 of start-up with HJP meeting the love of his life at the orphanage. No need for SDM or NDS. HJP deserves better!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Jipyeong character was not given a fair exposure... What he thinks or what he felt. Nam do San was pushed to the viewers. Those 3 years where nam do San was away could have been developed more and ji's character could have been evolved. Disappointed with the one sided story line.

Anonymous 5 months ago

So happy with the ending, she is clearly in love with Do San even when she was breaking it off with him and crushing him so that he would go to Silicon Valley. She doesn't want to hold his genius back.... Mr. Han had 3 yrs. to pursue her but never did anything, he did it to himself, love him BUT he waited too long!

Anonymous 5 months ago

well it wont be fair if he had to end up together with dalmi when she didn't love him I think what he deserves is a happy ending even when he isn't together with dalmi The best part of start up was a well developed character like Han ji pyeong kudoos to both writer and actor kim seonho who where successful in deliveering such true emotions

Anonymous 5 months ago

I know the love story end game coming into ep.15. It breaks my heart watching Ji-pyeong saying "it's ok, this is enough". Still, I'll finish this drama with a heavy heart for I want to see the closure of the characters I came to love. I want to see halmoni closing scene with the good boy which was the best interaction and story line this drama ever gave me. It never probably occur to the writer that Ji-pyeong will get this much love as opposed to the main ML. Well the problem was apart from giving Ji-pyeong that wonderful character development, if the actor never acted the part to a T, we will not see this kind of reaction from the viewers. Yes, Nam Joo Yuk was the popular actor, but for me he's got a long way to go or better yet needs a really good script to showcase his talent. Unfortunately for him, with the few drama I've watched him in it he still need to work on his acting delivery. He has shown he has the potential in drama like weightlifting fairy but still pitting his underdevelop character Do San with that bland acting chops here with Kim Seon Ho Ji-Pyeong is what made all this really the disappointing part of the drama. The the second lead outperforming the main lead. Same with Suzy's Dal Mi. She got outperformed by her sister In Je even with that short scene they gave Kang Han Na. InJe character has more meat on it. I like suzy acting way better in Vagabond. If there was a consolation to watching ep.15, it was that they never dwell too much on the romance sce

Anonymous 5 months ago

I agree the scenes between the grandmother and HJP were the most moving and best acted.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Totally disappointed in this drama. Worst drama I watched in 2020. Best acting to Nam Da Reum and Kim Seon Ho. Thumbs up to them! Watching Kamg Ha Na was much more satisfying than Dalmi and Nam Dosan. Suzy acting did not change or improved since she debuted. Such does not have the charisma on screen, just very ordinary looking. No matter what she does, I cannot see her at the same level later with Jun So Min or Ku Hye Sun when they were her age. Very disappointed with the script writing. Thumbs down for Dalmi and Dosan. I gave thumbs down in Netflix. I wanted to give comments thumbs down was for Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk only!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Great show, but disappointed at the ending. Nam Do San stole Han Jipyeong's place in the world. I realize the scene with Haimoni was intended to let him know he still has a home so to speak, but holy s**t. Words can't convey how disappointed I am. Dang KDramas and the sheer amount of feels they generate. #SadAndDisheartendForHanJiPyeongAndHeIsn'tEvenARealPerson!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Loved the funny hashtag and agree K Dramas elicit all the feels!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Worst drama of 2020..Writing was pathetic. Dosan was just an immature, insecure, entitled brat , Dalmi existed mainly on some la la land . Only Han Ji Pyeong was a wonderful character whom the idiot writer figuratively threw under the bus to accommodate the useless lead love story.DISAPPOINTED .But glad I don't have to see Dosans face again.

Anonymous 5 months ago

are you good? do san was probably the best character in the film and the drama is amazing if you don't like it that's a personal thing don't be toxic as fuck

Anonymous 5 months ago

Typical Do San. Winning the math contest because he saw the answer from a classmate. Now winning the girl because Ji Pyeong used his name and wrote all the letters in his name, and now Do San reaped the benefits. Worse— he refused to return the letters! What a jerk.

Anonymous 5 months ago

ĹMr. han was lonely and orphan and evn the end was same...wish the story could take a another turn.

Happy Ending... Jipyeong should marry Injae

I hoping that too

Anonymous 5 months ago

I love the character of Ji pyeong and the actor KSH as well. I do wish he had a better ending, after watching the last episode, it was disappointing. Everyone loved ji pyeong more than nam do san. Nam do san and Dal mi’s romance was a flop. Han ji pyeang was her first love. They should have given him an ending be deserves.

Anonymous 5 months ago

the ending does not satisfy viewers expectation thats why it dropped the rating. the writers should consider a justifiable ending why the female lead ended with the person she should not be in the first place.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I want to keep watching this drama bcoz i wanna see HJP and dal mi happy together at the end.... But after EP15, this drama is getting worst for HJP... Ill stop watching EP16.. Very dissapointing

Anonymous 5 months ago

Since i already read all comments , i WONT watch the ending..really really really dissapointed of the ending. Such a waste of nice drama tho.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I'm really sad for Jipyeong.... His character deserves a better ending.

Anonymous 5 months ago

So disappointed, I thought that in those three years, Jipyeong and Dalmi would stay together and Dusan would found the one for him in San Francisco.....I hope the writer will give Jipyeong his happy ending...... He does not deserve to be sad or hurt..

So true