Karan Johar owns the best collection of shoes in Bollywood and here’s proof
Karan Johar owns one of the most glamorous shoe closets in the Bollywood industry
Bollywood is all about glitz, glamour and a lot of style. However, many a times, amidst chasing all the glamour, stars usually tend to lose their own personal style; they end up becoming someone completely different altogether. But, there’s this one talented personality from the fraternity who not only has a flare and a different charm but an individual style which only a handful possess. Karan Johar, the star film-maker, hit talk show host and like the entire Bollywood puts it, ‘the life of the party’ owns possibly the most enviable collection of shoes.
Be it trying on the latest trends, experimenting with his look, walking the ramp, designing a pret line, the Dharma boy pulls it off with complete elan. Its difficult to believe how he manages to carry all these raging styles with so much of ease. Johar, as time and again opened up about his fetish for shoes, and the industry insiders have more than often revealed their plans of stealing his entire shoe closet. He wears the blingiest of shoes, the ones featuring heavy sequins and embellishments without making it look OTT. Karan has definitely set an example of how even men can carry off bling and he indeed is bridging the gap between the black and white with his own version of a beautiful grey. He has often said that he likes unconventional shoes with an X factor and from his appearances we couldn’t have agreed more. We infact are extremely hopeful to see Karan design a shoe collection lending his own character and style. Listed below are some of the director’s most enviable shoe collection.
1. Statement shoes with a statement sherwani. We like!
2. Formal and classy? Yep!
3. One of our favourite most look and these shoes, pure love!
4. One of the few men who can give a modern twist to the otherwise regular sherwani
5. Who woul have thought that even formals can look this sassy
6. Woah! These Louboutins <3
7. Chevron prints for the win!
8. Shoes and spikes? We want!!
9. We want to steal these pair of YSL shoes
10. We love these Prada shoes on Karan and we think he looks absolutely dapper in this look
11. These Jimmy Choo sequin shoes are GOALS!!
12. Only he could have possibly pulled these Louboutin x Sabyasachi shoes
Here's wishing Karan Johar a very happy birthday and hoping to see more of his style in the coming years. Which look was your favourite? Comment below and let u know.