Unlock the path to a lifestyle So Good
Here's how to get started on the road to a better life.
Consumers are becoming more mindful of what they’re feeding themselves and the environment. There has been a radical shift in consumption patterns to ensure personal and environmental well-being and welfare. As more people choose for a dairy-free diet, the number of dairy-free beverages available is increasing. From sipping on an almond milk latte, to blending up a cashew milk brekkie bowl or cooking with coconut milk, enjoying plant-based beverages is an easy switch that anyone can make.
So, if you're also considering about switching from dairy to plant-based alternatives, here's why you'll be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
1. One stop solution to healthy eating: Making healthy food choices is a natural part of living a plant-based lifestyle. Plant- based beverages are a healthy and nutritious alternative to dairy milk. It is lactose - free, gluten free, low in calories, has zero cholesterol & packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
2. Super easy to digest: Since plant-based beverages are created from plant material such as seeds and grains, as well as water as a carrier, your body will have a simpler time breaking them down and processing them to nutrients. Lactose and gluten are not included in plant-based beverages, making them extremely friendly for your digestive system.
3. High in Calcium & Vitamins: Calcium is a mineral that helps to keep bones healthy, while vitamins help to enhance the immune system. Plant-based beverages are high in calcium and vitamins, and have been shown to promote strong bones and skin.
4. Going green: Plant foods and milks are growing more popular as people are becoming more conscious of environmental issues. According to various studies, a global move to a plant-based diet might significantly cut mortality and greenhouse gas emissions produced by food production. They're not only healthy for your health, but also for the environment.
5. Guilt -free: Living a vegan lifestyle increases your happiness while also allowing you to live guilt-free. Whether you're craving a thick and creamy milkshake, pink sauce pasta, or rasmalai, plant-based beverages have you covered. Enjoy your favourite recipes guiltlessly!
6. They taste so good: When you know you can't resist those mid-day-at-your-desk cravings, you need something yummy to snack on, but unhealthy is a no-no. As a result, plant-based beverages are an excellent mid-day snack. Choosing plant-based beverages can help you nourish your body with health-promoting nutrients while also providing you with the energy you need to take on the day.
With this in mind, if you've also been considering taking your health into your own hands in the most natural way, explore So Good's extensive choice of plant-based beverages, which include Almond, Soy, Cashew, and Coconut.
Explore plant-based joy with a sip of So Good's two special Soy Variants: Protein+, which has 10 grammes of protein per serving, and Essentials+, which is fortified with Iron and Omega 3.
So Good celebrates the icons who have influenced a thoughtful way of life through the Pinkvilla Style Icon Awards. We support each other in promoting fitness, style, and a lifestyle that is So Good!