THESE weird zodiac couples might actually work

Some couples might seem weird, but maybe the strongest of them all. Here is what happens when the oddest couples of the zodiac work out.
THESE weird zodiac couples might actually work

Have you ever looked at a couple and thought that how can they ever be together? Sometimes the oddest couples make it last longer than a couple who might look like they were meant to be together. This is mainly because, in a relationship, one person makes up for what the other person lacks and vice versa. While there are endless possibilities, who can or cannot be together, some zodiac signs work through the odds and become some of the most powerful couples of them all.

No one said that dating someone who is exactly like you will be your perfect match. Sometimes you meet someone completely opposite but they seem like the one for you. Maybe it is a little weird, but you feel like it makes sense to you and you’ll do anything to make it work. And that sometimes turns out to be one of the best relationships you’ll ever have. Do you want to know which weird couples of the zodiac might make it work?

Here are the weird zodiac couples who make it work.

Aries and Scorpio

The dominant Aries and mysterious Scorpio might not seem like an ideal match, but together they can be one hell of a power duo. They both possess the same personality traits including, aggressiveness, ambition and drive. An Aries can teach a Scorpio how to express themselves properly and not be afraid of the many possibilities’ life has to offer. Scorpio, on the other hand, can help an Aries understand how it is important to feel weak sometimes and they shouldn’t be afraid of showing it, at least in front of the person they love.

Sagittarius and Taurus

The free-spirited Sagittarius and calm Taurus are complete opposites in the sense that they both look at life with completely different perspectives. Taurus prefers a systematic approach, and Sagittarius likes to explore new possibilities every chance they get. While a Sagittarius can teach a Taurus how to believe in the impossible, a Taurean can show how to be patient in certain situations. They will also help Sagi think logically and practically. And Sags, in turn, can help them see the light in the darkest hours.

Capricorn and Gemini

Hard-working Capricorns and intelligent Geminis always seem to work it out. Geminis love learning about anything and everything, Capricorns admire this quality of them as they like to hang out with people who are well-informed. When they come together, they will be the most intelligent couple in the room. A Gemini teaches a Capricorn how to handle the toughest situations with an open mind and Capricorns, on the other hand, can make a Gemini adjust to life when it becomes monotonous. They teach them how finishing something is important to expand their skills.

Virgo and Libra

Together this couple is unstoppable and one of the most powerful couples of them all. Their relationship will be full of love and beauty. They both have high expectations for life and love so they might fight sometimes, but they will make it work somehow. Virgo can be overly critical, which Libras can help with by giving them reassurance and love. Virgos, on the other hand, can help fill in for Libra’s indecisiveness as they plan every step carefully.

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 7 months ago

Male Capricorn here....was with female Gemini....the worst relationship I ever had...thank goodness its over.

What about Scorpio n Scorpio

No joke I know a scorpio and he has 2 aries that are really good with him

Anonymous 7 months ago

A turtle is faster than a capricorn..capricorn girls are colder than ice..not sexy at all..they smile once a year and stingy as hell

Anonymous 7 months ago

Y'all just need to chill. Love is love, and finding love should be an adventure instead of a competition between zodiac signs, ya dig? Everyone has faults sometimes. We enter relationships to become better people and share life with another person. If you aren't willing to be vulnerable with another person and show them your bad side along with the good, then you aren't in love. Just say calm and vibe with the people that come your war instead of starting fights. Life is better that way. Peace

Aries and leo.happy

Aries and leo

Anonymous 7 months ago

I am capricorn women but liked an intellectual gemini male with his colorful personality incorporating both negetive and positive traits

Anonymous 7 months ago

Scorpio you hate em but can't stop talking about em too.

Anonymous 7 months ago

any comments about Taurus?

Anonymous 7 months ago

Taurus'es are my favourite sign (Im a leo)

Anonymous 7 months ago

Scorpio are not stronger than Aries. However Scorpios are more insane than Aries so they've got that going for them I guess.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Virgos are the most happy, alone. They have the unique ability to be "whole" all by themselves, so anything extra is just a "gift or a curse" depending on your virgo. Lol

Anonymous 7 months ago

I just read some of these comments and damn people really dislike scorpio and being one myself I have to be honest yes we can be manipulators and yes we will lie if needed who doesn't but only because we think our other half can't handle the truth but we love hard and we give 100% of ourselves into a relationship and expect the same in return so if we feel betrayed in any way yes we can be very vindictive but not right at that moment we wait and hold on to that pain and we feel it's the right time to hurt that person the way they hurt us we unleash not saying this is cool but it's how we are

Anonymous 7 months ago

My wife is a Leo and I'm a scorpio when I looked up how compatible our zodiac signs are it said 1% that means we have nothing in common but we've been able to make it work not going to lie in the beginning of our relationship we couldn't get along but we held on and learned from one another and were going into our 6th year together and stronger than ever I can honestly say she's my bestfriend my wife my life I guess we're that 1% that made it past all odds

Anonymous 7 months ago

Don’t know bout all you other scorpios but I’m loyalty honesty and respect.. and Im with a Sagittarius and it’s amazing our bond and honesty to one another! Anything is possible

I guess it’s reasonable.

Well, idk

Anonymous 7 months ago

I'm a Scorpio woman. I dont really mind what sign a guy is, as long as hes honest and trustworthy and doesnt lie. I'm easily pleased and guess I have an old fashioned view of things.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Just remember your birth sign isn't the only thing that determines compatibility if your using astrology. You have to look into your birth chart. You have MOON sign and RISING sign. Look into which sign is in VENUS, the planet of love lol. You could very will be a fire sign but have water signs in your chart making you compatible with those signs.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Libra and virgo would drain the energy out of libra. As a fellow libra, we like to be in good terms and seek companionship, but virgo won't care about these feelings at all.

Well I don't think so. I'm Virgo and I care feelings

Anonymous 7 months ago

That's only some virgos lmao we aren't feeling less.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Aries woman here and thinks Scorpio women sucks and are jealous and vindictive will try to steal your men using s*x

Anonymous 7 months ago

F**k all of you! B***hes!

Anonymous 7 months ago

I am a sagittarius woman and my partner is gemini. I saw an article the other day saying that sagittarius and gemini are not compatible but we have been together for 9 months and were best friends for 2 and 1/2 years before we got together. Who says not compatible again???

Anonymous 7 months ago

I read Gemini and Sagittarius are compatible.... Then i read the opposite somewhere else!! Being a Gemini male, i've had mixed results with Sagittarius.... I guess it depends on the people!!

Anonymous 7 months ago

I read Gemini and Sagittarius are compatible.... Then i read the opposite somewhere else!! Being a Gemini, ive had mixed results with Sagittarius....

What about Aquarius?

Anonymous 7 months ago

Im a Pisces woman dating a Libra man we seem to worked well and have for 15 years.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Well I'm a libra woman married to a Pisces man and it's been hell for 14 years Pisces men are very bipolar and very mean wants everything they way and hates to be told No will never date another Pisces again.

Anonymous 7 months ago

I love how this has become Aries vs Scorpro with a bit of Leo thrown in going "No, I'm the best!", when noone was even asking. Classic.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Im a Leo and i think im the most insecure in my friend group, so you can assume i tend to stick away from self indulgence. Well i am ambitious lmao

Anonymous 7 months ago

Scorpio women are the worst no doubt been with 2 of them and both of them were or still are wh**es . Its all about them .. i should have known Kim k is a Scorpio:)

Your a leo?

Anonymous 7 months ago

Kim k isn't a Scorpio but nice try tho lmbo

Anonymous 7 months ago

Will Capricorn be getting a lot of money

Capricorn and I Aries have a good relationship

Capricorn and Aries

Anonymous 7 months ago

bruh can't we all just get along

Anonymous 7 months ago

these comments are judgemental af. don't diss another sign just because you don't like what it says. Anyway, if this article isn't true then what is? all your knowledge is based on things like this so how is it up to you to decide which ones you believe or not?

Anonymous 7 months ago

Aries are incredibly powerful and have a lot of control in a relationship, all you scorpios in the comments need to settle down, you are honestly not making anything better

Anonymous 7 months ago

I'm an Aries woman and I actually Like Scorpios but I had a female friend and she became my worse enemy, once they envy you it can be a problem. As far as a Man is concerned they have the work ethic and ambition that I actually Love.

Anonymous 7 months ago

As an Aries by personal experience with Scorpios and this only goes for Scorpio women I have found them to be extremely vindictive manipulative ego centric very self-centered. As well as overdramatic. This again is only Scorpio women and these are my own personal experiences men are completely different

Anonymous 7 months ago

Overdramatic we are but we aren't vindictive like that lol unless provoked. It sounds like the people you encountered were just acting as trash for human beings (there are people like that in every sign). Also, if you ask around majority of people tell you that us Scorpio females are really the good ones not the guys lmbooo

Anonymous 7 months ago

I am an Aries in any Scorpio I have ever known but this is only true for women are extremely ego centric extremely self involved and it appears the world revolves around them. Also they are vindictive and manipulative. And very overdramatic. However these are all my own personal experiences and this only has to do with women men Scorpios are different

Anonymous 7 months ago

Compatibility is complex. We are more than our sun sign. I am a capricorn/Aquarius cusp. Gemini moon. I have all the traits from all 3. Born in last degrees of Capricorn. Too much earth energy can be rigid. I need structure and variety. Chatty and expressive. Earth and Air here. People have different influences in their chart. They are opposites. Air supposedly opposes earth. Always been drawn to Libras. Now I know why. They live in extremes. Addiction. Air is not grounded. Earth energy is. It is very interesting.

Anonymous 7 months ago

As a female Capricorn I would never EVER date a Gemini male again, they’re the world’s biggest wh**es

Anonymous 7 months ago

A turtle s faster than a capricorn

Anonymous 7 months ago

Yes we are the biggest flirts.... Not proud but its all about self control.... Been whoreless and married over 15 years!! Lol....

Anonymous 7 months ago

I agree with you 1000 percent! I don’t trust them at all! I am a female Capricorn.

Damn. Thanks

Anonymous 7 months ago

Lol, as a female Gemimini I would NEVER ever date another Capricorn. Too rigid, OMG I was bored straight.

Anonymous 7 months ago

As a cusp Leo, solid and true as a sharpshooters arrow...I must say, first - Aries certainly isn't the strongest Fire sign. Hello? More to the point, Scorpio literally represents the antithesis of everything good, true and honorable in this world, so I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone's comments supporting that position today! =D

Anonymous 7 months ago

You're a leo, of course you'd think you're the strongest fire type. You're both fairly powerful in your ways.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Why do you people feel ofended like I am an scorpio but I know everything they said is relatable so why deny it. If you don't like it just ignore it, like why give it a hate comment?Because you may also be offending a lot of aries. People we have to learn how to get along.

Anonymous 7 months ago

I'm just going to say you all are taking this way to much to heart. It's a supposed to be read for entertainment not a damn life track. You people act like you are living in map quest and have to be with someone because you read this and typed it in your god. Learn to laugh more life is fun. Libras by the way are the most powerful sign because we have to balance all you nuts.

Agreed.

Anonymous 7 months ago

How did this turn out to be all about Scorpio? Because Scorpio is the one with the true power. I think Scorpio and Aries could be a really powerful couple. They both might need to check the ego at the door, though!

Anonymous 7 months ago

Here we go another scorpio lying through their teeth.. Scorpios are not tough only online when noone can see them

Anonymous 7 months ago

Scorpios are self centered hateful liars.

Damn who hurt you?

Anonymous 7 months ago

Aries is the most powerful sign and put Scorpio in her knees.Aries is authentic,lider and the best partner in all zodiac.

Anonymous 7 months ago

I agree for the most part. Aries r strong, independent, and always putting others first. Scorpios tend to be ruthless and selfish. And I notice most people bashing Aries r remaining anonymous which proves how weak and shady they are. Quick to bite but to cowardly to stick around & take responsibility.

Anonymous 7 months ago

That is true,no water needs any fire sign at all....Water confirms to anything.We all can adapt...Scorpios don't need help from fire signs period anyone,neither does Cancer or Pisces....

Anonymous 7 months ago

Id have to disagree, as a pisces with an aries bf I think we compliment/balance eachother quite well.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Id have to disagree, im a pisces with an aries bf and we compliment/balance each other quite well

Anonymous 7 months ago

true coming from a cancer but I know a leo that has taught me alot but I didn't need it,I can handle my emotions on my own,sometimes fire signs just make it harder.

Yup:)

Anonymous 7 months ago

Thare is nothing as fake in this world as an Scorpio

Anonymous 7 months ago

I have to disagree there is nothing fake about a mature scorpio...

Anonymous 7 months ago

I have to disagree there is nothing fake about a mature scorpio...

I agree

FACTS!

I totally agree very manipulative ,fake and self centered to next level

I totally agree very manipulative ,fake and self centered to next level

Anonymous 7 months ago

I totally agree, we Scorpios don’t need aries false suggestions or rude behaviour.

Anonymous 7 months ago

This not true Scorpios are strong in everything they do stop lying astrology they are ways stronger than a damn Aries to be fire and water

Anonymous 7 months ago

Chill dude, based on my experience,it is Aries who is too fired up and it's up to Scorpio who tames them

Anonymous 7 months ago

No way i had a scorpio bf once.15yrs later i had to tell him get out his feelings. Demanded me to come back not hell nah

Anonymous 7 months ago

We're mentally strong and resilience by our passion and wills. For us is about transformation.

Anonymous 7 months ago

1, not every sun sign horoscope based thing is going to be strictly accurate for you and you only. If you want something accurate, read a birth chart based horoscope. 2, not one sign is better than another. Each one has its weaknesses and strengths.

Anonymous 7 months ago

Scorpios also have trouble handling pressure by flying off the handle.I know them well by having one as a parent and dating a Scorpio woman myself.From a male Gemini.LOL!!

Agreed

Agree

Anonymous 7 months ago

Exactly.. Scorpions need not be taught by an impulsive aries on how to express feelings. We know what we do...