3 Most spiritual zodiac signs in astrology with an optimistic view towards life

According to astrology, there are three zodiac signs who are very spiritual in their life. They believe in God, religion and traditions and see everything from a positive perspective.
3 Most spiritual zodiac signs in astrology with an optimistic view towards life

Spiritual people believe in religion and are highly devoted to the gods. They have a strong belief when it comes to supernatural things, rebirth or next-life and sin. It is their conception that the almighty is always watching over us and counting our good and bad deeds.

According to astrology, there are 3 zodiac signs who are spiritual and believe in God always. They believe God is always with them to fix things up. Find their names.

Most spiritual zodiac signs in astrology:

Scorpio

Scorpions are busy in achieving their goals and making their work perfect. So, they want someone to take care of their lives and hence they always believe that there is a power that’s watching them. These people are intense who strongly believe in rebirth and good and bad deeds. They are highly compassionate towards their loved ones and expect the same kind of behaviour from them. Similarly, they believe in karma as well.

Sagittarius

Sagittarians always believe that the universe is controlled by a power which is constantly watching us. These people are the explorers who always try to find new things to make their life more meaningful. They always show respect to all religions, sacred rituals, beliefs and traditions. They always hold an optimistic view of life and always see only good things in their surroundings.

Pisces

Pisceans are the most creative and spiritual zodiac sign. They are mysterious who live in their own world of fantasies. They always look for the deep inner meanings of everything and similarly will always try to create a deep bond with people around them. Since they are very imaginative, so they strongly believe in gods and heaven and hell.

Also Read: Interesting facts about the zodiac sign Scorpio

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 1 month ago

I am a Scorpio, and I have always been extremely spiritual. I am a Christian, but I respect the beliefs of all religions. I fundamental believe in a higher power to gain faith, and strength to reach my goals. I do not just others, because I have fallen short of perfection. I look to learn, and improve upon my shortcomings, so I may love myself. This enables me to grow closer to God, and gain the confidence to love others, regardless of their past sins. As I continue on my spiritually path, I look to enhance my good, and minimize my bad qualities. I care about children, elderly, and animals the most, because they are most vulnerable. I am highly sexual, but I have learned that monogamy is where sex is most beneficial. I adore Pisces, they are sweet, kind, and highly sexual. They are dreamers, and need alone time just like myself. My practicality balances, her spontaneity. We read each other minds, and both of us love romance.

Anonymous 1 month ago

fake to the core

Anonymous 2 months ago

Only saggis are positive in this article not other two..my personal experience with each one

Anonymous 2 months ago

Being a true Sagittarius (27th Nov), I validate this article to be 100% true for us.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Yah,yah,yah. Trust the stereotypes and play the wrong ones~. Taurus and Capricorn and Cancer. A better list to be added. All of them I met are the most optimistic and kind people I know. Some are religious like my grandma.

Lol, I'm a scorpio and I'm an atheist

Anonymous 2 months ago

For the good human being the sign doesn't matter. Fortune doesn't depend on sign,it is ridiculous, not predictable. A fortunate one is proud of his/her work.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Fear of God, believing in Hell and Heaven etc. is not exactly Spiritual.. you can call it religious! A spiritual person is someone who yearns for the true self..the ultimate truth.. Believing in just everything that's already said to be there in not spiritual.. It's rather being on a quest to find the inner being and ultimately realising it

Anonymous 2 months ago

That's true.....being religious....indulging in prayers etc all the time is not being spiritual. I have seen 4 such people very closely....who are known in society for being very religious, God fearing and taking part in all religious activities at home and outside. But they always talk about ill of others, look at others with suspicion, being partial and cruel to their daughter in law and her kids.....there are many things like that.....so I don't think they are spiritual. Let me tell you the cases I have seen are close observations....

Nice joke

Anonymous 2 months ago

Absolutely nonsense. My husband is a scorpion and is not at all spiritual.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I didn't expect Pisces to be here I am a Pisces and I have a very pessimistic view towards life I'm sorry

Anonymous 2 months ago

It’s probably the Pisces sensitivity that may have taken the optimism out of your spirit....

Anonymous 2 months ago

Aquarius is very spiritual and highly forward in this realm. Surprisingly they are not mentioned here!

Anonymous 2 months ago

I can relate to this I think it’s probably because the Aquarian approach to spirituality is a little bit nontraditional and sometimes forward thinking and often times Aquarians tend to be born whether it’s karmic or just chance into families that have a lot more of a traditional religion base or even if they’re not super dogmatic in practicing religion the family of origin is one where they have a more conservative formal outlook . I’m so much more inspired by the wonder in Aquarius faith than earth sign by the book rote memorization of commandments and structures. Not that these don’t have a place but just to have faith in some thing and really have that in the Aquarian heart is more Then the people who go through the motions leaving their foot prints in the temples in their churches but going through the pantomime of actually serving a deity or plural that they don’t believe in and occasionally doing good deeds if others are watching Aquarians are humanitarian and the basic tenants of almost every religion is pretty much the golden rule practice kindness don’t be a dick Aquarians are great at this. What I respect for its own form of courage is the belief in heaven in creator in doing good things because they are good when you don’t have the guilt or any other past to make it more obligatory instead of intuitive. The other end of that spectrum of Aquarius kids born to religious parents who are not going to change their mind are the people who have been rais

Anonymous 2 months ago

For bad things, geminis are targetted which is not fact and the sign itself shows 2faces but geminis donot have it, evry humanbeing speak 2tongues but only on geminis it is highlighted, making one star as bad negative

Anonymous 2 months ago

Gemini are worldly wise and shrewd. That's what I have realized.

It's true for Sagittarius

Yup

Yup

Anonymous 2 months ago

Similarly and as well are essentially the same word and when you use them together in a sentence it doesn’t make sense because in that sense they mean their respective meanings which in reality are slightly different from each other, one meaning also and the other meaning as with or as in.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Pisces? I am a dreamer but I don't think I am the most spiritual among others.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Finally we got one honest comment here.

TruePiscesI am Pisces and tremendous spiritual and I love it

Anonymous 2 months ago

Nonsense - i have a scorpio husband -- he is a monster.

Deal with it

Anonymous 2 months ago

Scorpians can be too good to be true or too bad to be able to bear. Either good or bad they are full

Anonymous 2 months ago

Do you mean the monster that everyone dreams of who will give all the satisfaction a woman needs?

Anonymous 2 months ago

All husbands are monster for their wife.. So this statement is not valid with the topic.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Ha..ha.... I can understand. Scorpions demonstrate lot of bad qualities. If the baby is born in Scorpio, the parents have to pay lot of attention in their upbringing to inculcate good qualities.

You may be unlucky