5 Most wicked zodiac signs who will lie and deceive you to get their way

Updated on Feb 19, 2021 07:10 PM IST  |  3.5M

5 Most wicked zodiac signs who will lie and deceive you to get their way

Some people are smart enough to get their way by manipulating the other person without even them realising it. They are wicked, mischievous, manipulative and cunning in their ways. If they want something they will make sure they get it, either by hook or by crook.

Such people are also often narcissistic in their behaviour. They have their own selfish interests in mind and don’t think twice before playing with the other person’s emotions and feelings. Have a look at 5 such zodiac signs who are wicked and clever enough to always get their way.

Gemini

Gemini-born people lie and deceive others. They have no shame in admitting it and even are capable of somehow justifying their lies. They also have a habit of making false promises, to trick you into helping them out and to get their way.

Cancer

To get their way, Cancerians tend to exaggerate things and their effect on them. They will make you feel sorry for them and will eventually convince you to do their dirty work for them!

Virgo

Virgos don’t openly be the bad guys. They trick you into believing that it is you who thought of an evil plan. They will manipulate you and dominate you in a passive-aggressive manner.

Libra

Librans act innocent in front of people, to not let anyone blame them for doing anything fishy. They behave as if they are the purest souls going around and will trick you into doing their work for them.

Scorpio

Scorpios have this habit of using people’s personal secrets against them. They will threaten you and basically bully you, into going along with them and may thus not be the best people to share your darkest and deepest secrets with.

Also Read: 4 Zodiac signs who can’t keep a straight face

Comments
Anonymous : Someone Hates Cancers, don't they? Your prejudice renders your prognostications moot.
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : Where's pisces because I only see virgo and taurus in these things
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : I'm Virgo but I don't manipulate people
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : Cancer is smart but not very smart.I can know them lie.I'm a pisces.
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : Im a scorpio and thats bs im nun like that
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : I agree we are one of the most loyal signs, and would never tell a secret. I still hold secrets of people i would never talk to again till this day. They are wayyyyy off base they just dealt with a bad person who just so happen to be a Scorpio.
REPLY 0 2 months ago
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : You forgot leos they are the worst
REPLY 10 7 months ago
Anonymous : Cancer rules! All other zodiac signs must be exterminated!
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Lol cancer so smart!!
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : Total BS. You can't pick a narcissist or a liar by something as simple as a sun sign. You have to get way more into a person's chart for that. These types of generalizations are irresponsible.
REPLY 8 7 months ago
Anonymous : What the crap is with the shrimp with claws for Cancer ? We are crabby not tiny shellfish. Explain why gemin9i cancer, and scorpio are in every article you do! We cant all be sweet, loyal, emotional ,evil vindictive, assholes.
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : My Mom is Libra. Libras are liars. Scorpions are born as dramatic clowns.
REPLY 6 7 months ago
Anonymous : My ex was a Libra. He lied all of the time
REPLY 9 7 months ago
Anonymous : Everyone lies. I don't see pisces on here. I've been lied to by more of them than libras
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : Most definitely Libras. I was married to one, and he lied to everyone
REPLY 7 7 months ago
Anonymous : Wholeheartedly believe this about Geminis
REPLY 17 7 months ago
Anonymous : scorpios are messed up
REPLY 14 7 months ago