5 Reasons why LIBRA is considered the BEST zodiac sign

Updated on Dec 03, 2020 02:15 PM IST  |  12.7M

5 Reasons why LIBRA is considered the BEST zodiac sign

Libras have the ability to impress people in the first impression with just their linguistic skills and their unique fashion sense. Libras are always taking the higher ground of morale, and surrounded by intellectual people who also add fuel to their creativity and knowledge. One of the most striking qualities of Libras is that they imbibe a vast sense of knowledge ranging from fashion to politics and more. This boosts their confidence and gives them a certain superiority complex that they use to their advantage wherever they go.

They can be shrewd, polite and humble all in one. When you meet a Libra for the first time, you never forget the first impression they had on you because they are so good with words and manners, you will be blown away. Apart from these, here are 5 reasons why Libras are considered to be the best zodiac sign.

They are the most compassionate

Libras might have a strong exterior and come across as heartless, but they are in fact the most compassionate of all zodiac signs. They have a heart of gold and would always be ready to help the needy or underprivileged. They even go out of their way to care for their friends and family.

They are optimistic

No matter how anxious or nervous a Libra might get in some situations, they will always have an optimistic mindset thinking that things will work out eventually.

They imbibe intelligence

Another quality that outs them in the category of being the best zodiac sign is their intellectual level and the ability to gain vast knowledge. They have knowledge about varied subjects from multiple sources and they use it in the right place.

Libras have rational thinking

Apart from being diplomatic, Libras also like to think and take decisions that are rational. They like to think and take actions with logic and will always be one step ahead of their opponent.

Libras are diplomatic which makes them street smart

Libras are considered to be diplomatic in nature, a quality that sets them apart from the rest of the zodiac signs. This gives them the advantage of being a people person as they will always be in the good books of everyone. They avoid any conflicts and will always try to solve problems by coming up with quick solutions whilst keeping all party members happy.

Also Read:  5 Most emotionally strong zodiac signs who can handle anything

Comments
Anonymous : why thank you, i love being a libra!
REPLY 1 1 week ago
Anonymous : libras can also be ruthless when they are mad enough, they share lots of traits with scorpios, but they hate each other
REPLY 0 1 week ago
Anonymous : Uhm, just because ur not a Libra doesn’t mean u need to hate on them
REPLY 0 1 week ago
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Learning how to respond is key to everything. Libras are the keys of knowledge. We are the underdogs of the world and keep our surroundings of chaos into the forms of order. We are justice and liberty and freedom as well as being anonymous.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : The world has to keep Libras divided or else we’d create a new world at this point. Also you can’t spell Library without Libra. The best. Ever.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : I am a libra too but that doesn’t make me rich anyway
REPLY 1 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Hi we’ll when I read this article it is very true but more for female libras and also not all libras are the same as this article says but this one definitely is for me cause I relate to all the things at it said people often say that I am smart and always get the highest scores on my exams and my family brags about me a lot. Also thank you to all the people who are being kind to libras and the ones that aren’t and think some thing else that’s totally fine just don’t try and hurt someone’s feelings. I hope all of you have a wonderful week full of suprise and wonderful things for you and the people you care for and love. :D
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : I'm a Libra we are the greatest get over it see now look what y'all started we never lose an argument
REPLY 5 1 month ago
Anonymous : Yes we're
REPLY 2 1 month ago
REPLY 4 1 month ago
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : Oooh !!! 100% true !!!
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : I am a libra and I agree with the website and I hope all of the libras out there have a good day.
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : I am a libra too
REPLY 5 2 months ago
Anonymous : Im a a libra too
REPLY 7 2 months ago
Anonymous : Being a Libra I think all are above comments are 100% true..!!
REPLY 8 2 months ago
Anonymous : It really doesn’t matter which one is the best bc we all are different.
REPLY 8 2 months ago
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : I being libra feel all the comments about libra ABOVE are so true ......
REPLY 5 2 months ago
Anonymous : Libras are the best
REPLY 9 2 months ago
Anonymous : I am a libra and I think this is really nice and very true cause people are always saying good things about me and my parents sometimes brag about me like how smart I am and I love nature that why When I am mad I alway go outside or in the wood close to my house it always calms me down.
REPLY 7 2 months ago
Anonymous : Zodiac signs dont define a personality, Reactions do! So, one must react efficiently to be the best human of all!
REPLY 10 2 months ago
Anonymous : im taures and idk if u want to but wat is the secoend best????
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : I just figured out I’m a Libra, so go Libras!! (And all the other zodiac signs too. :))
REPLY 6 3 months ago
Anonymous : No one ever read the part that says “one of the best” ??? Either way I’m a Libra and sure I can see the reasoning but even I think I’m not the best lol just a ppl person that’s all. And how this is writing I feel that they probably have all the other signs set up like this (with there own sign quality’s that ppl like and $5 says it’s “its one of the best” on there as-well lol ) if anything maybe just feel good article? That’s what I’m going with. I usually hear things about scorpios being best, or torus being better. So take it with some salt if ur reading this as a libra. As told by a libra aswell ie me
REPLY 4 3 months ago
Anonymous : Im libra
REPLY 4 3 months ago
Anonymous : Im a virgo tho
REPLY 3 3 months ago
Anonymous : To be honest I don’t think it really matters what is the best zodiac sign is. Cause really each one is different from the other. Just cause one is more intelligent doesn’t really they are the best.
REPLY 3 3 months ago
Anonymous : now that's diplomacy
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : I'm a Libra woohoo goo Libra Team
REPLY 14 3 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Libra and I'm only 12. I always be on the first place in most exams. I always worried but sometimes I feel empathy. [It means for example "You didn't tidy your room and your dad has to tidy your things. You are feeling his feeling]
REPLY 4 3 months ago
Anonymous : We are the same,me too I feel the same way,I am a libra tho
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Libra but usually don't like to put myself higher then other people because of my star sign, but what they say in this article is very true. I am very intelligent for my age group as you can probably see by my wording and writing (I am 11 years old). I am also the most optimistic and compassionate friend in my friend group. People come to me for help and a hug. And my thinking is quite rational. Also, male Libras are very different from females, and this article is mostly for female Libras. if you meet an unkind Libra or a horrible one, you cant say that there all like that. people can have similarities but no one is exactly the same. I am proud of my sign, but all of the signs are very different. So there shouldn't be a favorite.
REPLY 9 3 months ago
Anonymous : MMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEE GGGGUUUUUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTASSSSS
REPLY 2 3 months ago
Anonymous : This is why I never give up on God!
REPLY 13 4 months ago
Anonymous : Imagine thinking that you are perfect because an article said it
REPLY 15 4 months ago
Anonymous : Oh shut up if the article was saying that ur zodiac sign is the best I bet you would have not commented this lmao
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : Im born on the cusp of libra and scorpio uh-
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : As a Libra myself, I can say I'm very smart. I use to be very outgoing, and honestly if a serial killer was chasing me I would be like "ok". But we can be very dangerous as well. Trust me. We aren't perfect signs, and everyone thinks because of our nice personality we'll just let them win the fight/argument. Hell no. We'd beat up a cancer, leo, scorpio, anyone if we have to. We just don't show that side until you push us over. Those who've seen that side of libra just never lived to tell it, that's all.
REPLY 30 4 months ago
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : don't beat up cancer they love us
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : ^_^ yepppppppppp :)
REPLY 0 4 days ago
REPLY 2 4 months ago
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : libras amazing
REPLY 7 4 months ago
Anonymous : I am Libra ♎ I think it's right we deserve this.
REPLY 16 4 months ago
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a scorpio. I know it's probably because I am one, so that's why I think Scorpios are the best.
REPLY 6 4 months ago
Anonymous : libras are the best
REPLY 11 3 months ago
Anonymous : haha. I think its the same for everyone
REPLY 1 3 months ago
Anonymous : Scorpio is not the best, people actually hate Scorpios. You know that, don't you?
REPLY 4 3 months ago
Anonymous : you mean guy who is being an unchill asshole for no reason?
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Libra- O-O
REPLY 20 4 months ago
Anonymous : im a leo and im proud of that and even if im not the best that is okay at lest im one of the best .
REPLY 14 4 months ago
Anonymous : I how you think
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : leos are great dudes, but remember bro nobody is the best, ranking zodiac signs are nonsense, universe can't function if one thing is simply better than other, so don't waste your nerves, go nuts. -your bro libra
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : My ex born in 14 Oct. He is Satan incarnate.
REPLY 13 4 months ago
Anonymous : Love the Libra!!
REPLY 18 4 months ago
Anonymous : Me a Libra ♎️
REPLY 23 4 months ago
Anonymous : All this true I’m a Libra my mom and dad say that I’m VERY smart even my teacher luv my sign ♎️♎️❤️❤️
REPLY 22 4 months ago
Anonymous : Well thank you
REPLY 12 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a libra
REPLY 18 5 months ago
Anonymous : NO FALSE SAYL
REPLY 8 5 months ago
Anonymous : you are just jelous
REPLY 15 4 months ago
Anonymous :

AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REPLY 7 5 months ago
Anonymous : Scorpio?
REPLY 6 5 months ago
Anonymous : Libra is the best sign
REPLY 47 6 months ago
Anonymous : libras on this comment section be like:) u right im liking ur new comment welcome To libraship
REPLY 38 6 months ago
Anonymous : Your work and how you handle the hard situations make you unique and best.
REPLY 24 7 months ago
Anonymous : There's not really a "best sign" since we all have different opinions on what sign we like the best. But I guess the internet thinks Geminis and Libras are the best. (it talks about Geminis on another site)
REPLY 19 7 months ago
Anonymous : The only thing bad about Gemini is there two fave and manipulation and the only thing bad about libra is our indecisive ness
REPLY 8 5 months ago
Anonymous : plz bitch dont be jelouse of libras
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : ikr i saw the gemini too
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : I am a libra and people are like are you sure your a libra cause I can make my decisions fast I say that it's not always true what you hear.I born out 11
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : To be honest, I don't agree we're the best zodiac sign I think that'd be Aries or Saggitarius. Just remember everyone has their own personal opinions on star signs. I also believe that Libra women and Libra men are very different in comparison, just like Scorpio men and women are different. These traits match Libra women more. I myself don't get along with Libras even tho I am one lol. And girl I do try to be optimistic. Love your loving Libra. x
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Libra and this is so true I’ve been called really smart! I made people happy a lot! THIS IS TRUE!!!!!
REPLY 36 7 months ago
Anonymous : me too i work with idiots
REPLY 11 6 months ago
Anonymous : im a libra and this is so true :)
REPLY 24 8 months ago
REPLY 17 8 months ago
Anonymous : I’m am a Libra in this is so very true about us
REPLY 27 8 months ago
Anonymous : I’m Libra this very
REPLY 14 8 months ago
Anonymous : Aries =Ram, Pisces = Fish, Taurus = Bull... All 11 other signs are associated to an animal, a human, an animal-animal/animal-human hybrid or an insect ( actually that would be Arachnida, sorry Scorpio) Libra are mother f@#king machines
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : jealous much? nvm we are still the best ♎♎
REPLY 28 8 months ago
Anonymous : Actually they are scales not machines they well balance stuff
REPLY 10 7 months ago
Anonymous : What do you mean by machines?
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : a scale is a type of machine
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : For those who say that Libras are horrible people, just remember that every sign has good and bad qualities. The only difference between the signs is that each sign has specific dark and good qualities. It takes the good side of every sign to make a happy and balanced place with lots of variety. Don't let a bad apple destroy the rest of the apple cart for the sake of the good people. Get over it. THANK
REPLY 28 9 months ago
Anonymous : My own sister says libra sign is emotionally dependent and is a bad sign
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : well she damn wrong then
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : BTW, criticizing just means u jealous or u r afraid that we r the best. And it says, and I repeat, CONSIDERED
REPLY 23 9 months ago
Anonymous : u guys who r criticizing us must have no brain in that skull bc it say CONSIDERED
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : We r considered sometimes. Boy, can't u guys read?
REPLY 11 9 months ago
Anonymous : Can I say something? I'm a libra. And everything there is true. I'm proud of my zodiac, and so what if ur not a libra? You can be proud of ur zodiac. Don't try saying we aren't the best zodiac bc we are one of the best. I mean, geez, try and beat that. In bad times, we r completely enthusiastic. All those good things said and u keep dwelling on the fact that they said were one of the best? Some ppl sound a little jealous.......
REPLY 29 9 months ago
Anonymous : Exactly! Libra here too.
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am also libra and I love my zodiac.
REPLY 15 8 months ago
Anonymous : Me thinking of Jimin from BTS: and don't forget talented.
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am a libra and it is true that we are optimistic and stuff but i would not say we are the best.
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : Hello good morning im a libra female and im surrounded by other Libras in my family . My sister is a Libra very successful intelligent loving and very strong also my husband is a Libra my father is a Libra my first grand daughter is a Libra in fact she was born on my birthday all very good looking people . We all are compassionate human beings great sense of style also great sense of humors and that comes without saying us woman are conservative in our dress and are always complimented for that and we always are the life of the party . So don't hate we dont have a blessed day . Tammy
REPLY 20 9 months ago
Anonymous : Libras are complete trash this article was a laugh so not smart at all they are stupid beyond belief. Thay are the best at being shitty humans.
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : You are a clown mate and clearly have no idea about Librans
REPLY 24 9 months ago
Anonymous : Excuse me? Just because you have a personal opinion on Libras or have had a row with one, that does not mean that they're all bad. This article is based on just facts about most Libras. It gives you no right to hate on them, especially online. Keep your opinion to yourself
REPLY 33 9 months ago
Anonymous : like you have, you mofo
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : My IQ is 137, anything above an IQ of 132 is 2% of the population. I am a Libra, I don´t think we are THAT dumb you jealous rat.
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : I am sad that you said this but if that’s your option that’s fine with me I am a Libra so you can say what ever you think about a sigh and say what sigh is the best in your option but remember no sign is the best all are special in their own ways and have bad and good things about them
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Hi i am Jackie and I'm a libra. First, i must say YES! you're speaking the truth about us. But honestly i think the feminine libra has the qualities of perfection while the masculine libra, may be the total opposite. I dont mean to buv anyone out but I'm saying thins from experience which is fact.
REPLY 17 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am stuck with libra man for last 33 yrs. Drained me out. Never trust them horrible people hate them
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : Every libra is not the same...Human nature matters.
REPLY 14 8 months ago
Anonymous : Rubbish they are the most selfish people. Self obsessed to the core. I would say narcist. Everything starts n end with me myself. Not compassionate at all. I am dealing with a husband who never stood by me from last 33yrs. Not even when I lost my mother. Dont go gaga about them. Cheaters emotional n physical. Never trust them.
REPLY 9 9 months ago
Anonymous : Not every people are same, don't forget!
REPLY 18 9 months ago
Anonymous : Not everyone is like that, but i agree they are not the best zodiac. (i am a libra)
REPLY 19 9 months ago
Anonymous : Every libra is not the same..Human nature matters...I am a libra and i would never do that and i mean it
REPLY 6 8 months ago
Anonymous : Yes, it's TRUE. Libra has great sense of justice too. They believe in equality, love, loyalty, relationships and all good things. The worst part is they are completely indecisive and lazy persons. With lol 29/9
REPLY 29 9 months ago
Anonymous : Equality? Libran moter had hierarchy of loving children at her own will. So they are not loyal, unbalanced, selfish, non compassionate. I repeat they use people for their benefit. It will take very long for someone to know them. They show something and are something.
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : Found out Jesus was a Libra n he was hated by many
REPLY 12 9 months ago
Anonymous : But he was also loved by many
REPLY 9 9 months ago
Anonymous : You moron jesus was a Pisces the fish sign thats why you see the fish symbol on peoples car bumpers next to the word jesus, jesus christ you libras are brain dead.
REPLY 3 9 months ago
Anonymous : You say hated by many? Well you are entitled to your opinion. What you say may be true Fact is he is loved by multitudes. I for one will always be on the side of the Almighty. Ps check your facts, I'm pretty sure Jesus was not born in October. If he was a Libra that would explain the balance,equality undying love for others no matter the differences. Signed Proud to be a Libra
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : wasnt he a capricorn if he was born decemeber 25
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : No you are hun. We arent even half brain dead as prolly ur sign with love,stfu <3
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : Stereotype much? Because he/she made a simple mistake about something? Like calm down. This is why most of the zodiacs don't make it to the best list, because of well, this. Like jeez you could've kindly corrected them WITHOUT the stereotyping.
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Hahaha
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Libra.....it's so very true what ever it says.
REPLY 16 9 months ago
Anonymous : Why don't they post anything good about aquarius.Is there any good qualities?
REPLY 11 9 months ago
Anonymous : Don't worry, there are SOOOOO MANY!
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : P.s. I am not anonymous anymore. My name is Cherie Smith , From ND. I'm a Libra.(hey girl, hey) FEWWW.. glad I got that off my chest. That is all. Love, Libra
REPLY 19 9 months ago
Anonymous : Why are you all fighting? I'm so lost as to why we need to make it clear Libras are not the best. Just give them 5 minutes of fame. Appreciate. Love. Understand. Move forward people. We are all flawed. We are all beautiful. Love, Libra
REPLY 24 9 months ago
Anonymous : Why is everyone anonymous? I'm a Libra and these are facts. .... Stop hiding lol
REPLY 15 9 months ago
Anonymous : There is no best zodiac sign... All zodiac signs are special and are different and amazing
REPLY 17 9 months ago
Anonymous : True, however if you had to pick only one, it’s probably Libra ;)
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : It goes to show people will argue about anything. Hilarious people keep going this is enjoyable
REPLY 10 9 months ago
Anonymous : Preach!
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : i have some friends who are libra...separated ..no marriage problematic ..why they could not stay together forever with libra wife or husband?
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I have Libra friends and everything it said was true but all the zodiac signs are good not only Libra
REPLY 13 9 months ago
Anonymous : The key to life is BALANCE, so that says it all. We make things happen by any means necessary. Forward thinking, indeed. Don’t let me start on unmatched Fashion!!! I’m Grade A in that arena for certain. I own the spotlight with grace. A 9/29 Libra
REPLY 15 9 months ago
Anonymous : I myself am a libra and feel this is not fair we are not the best everyone holds good quality's and when are scales are off balance look out can you say crazy
REPLY 11 9 months ago
Anonymous : We are the best!!!
REPLY 11 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Libra And You Have Described Me To Perfection!
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : I know a libra that destroyed her marriage and family by cheating on her husband, nothing smart or nice about that.
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : Libras are very loyal, if you only hear one side then your mistaken. Clearly the relationship fell apart awhile back, Libras always try to make a relationship work. Until there unhappy because their partner isn't showing them the same compassion as they show. We treat others the way we want to be treated, if we get treated unfairly then that's what you'll get in return. I'm a Libra and I agree. I am the nicest most generous person you'll ever meet, or I can treat you the way you show me. And that's the symbol they speak of when being heartless.
REPLY 20 9 months ago
Anonymous : Cheaters. Selfish and self obsessed people who have zero compassion. Never trust them. Narcist.
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : I believe in you and am also a libra
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : Every libra is not the same....It depends on human to human and the situations
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : So your determining people off of their signs? Something really is wrong with you.
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : 10-15 Im a libra and thats very well said ig : Vegasnewport
REPLY 6 9 months ago
Anonymous : I think all the signs are the best.
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : They are not street smart, what are you talking about. They live in lala land.
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : Yeah ,most the time.
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Not all are the same. I, for one, am in all advanced classes, a power of the pen group, and I will get dirty. Also, I run track.
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : My sister is libra and everything you have said is one hundred percent true.
REPLY 17 9 months ago
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : how could u say that about ur sister? Wait r we talking about this shitty anonymous stuff or the good stuff?
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : I think hes talking about good stuff
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : It depends on other factors such their rising sign, their moon sign and so on. I have worked with a lot of Libras, great workers. I have had many libras as friends and lovers, some were great others not. I have a brother who is a libra, it was great growing up with him. A really nice guy, still is. I am Taurus who likes libras a lot. I have had many relationships with people who were born under that sign.
REPLY 10 9 months ago
Anonymous : wow. So we r only good for relationships w you ppl? My brother is a Taurus and I'm pretty sure he would never only like us for love. You r a disgrace to his sign!
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Yes I am a flirt but I never say anything I don't mean.
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : U r a libra? Then u and me have something in common. Yass
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : So true...
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a terrible flirt, but I can talk to ppl without trying to "pick them up".
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : lo XD lmao
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : Completely agree. Have known many librans who have this quality
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : well, we r flirty and persuasive, ill give ya that
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm A Lady Libra We Are On Of The Best And smart Good People Alot Others Wish they Had This is About Us So what We Are What We Are God Makes No Mistakes On What He Creates Sink On That Note!!!
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : um...too crazy
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Im a libra and I agree that we are the best sign. But I'm sure if i we're a virgo id say the same. But fighting and calling names. Is ludicrous. Be happy and be the best that you can be. That will make you the best at being you. Love being a libra
REPLY 11 9 months ago
Anonymous : not the best..one of the best. I'm a libra and I agree we r good, but treat the other signs with respect and honor what they say about us
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : They are also the biggest flirts in the Galaxy.
REPLY 13 9 months ago
Anonymous : Our niceness is taken as flirting lmao don’t pride yourself
REPLY 6 9 months ago
Anonymous : PREACH
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : Preach
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Get over it...
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Who can blame us
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : we r flirty, but its the way God made us
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : exactly
REPLY 0 9 months ago
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : geez stop saying that
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : exactly were just naturally charming haters!
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : Right?!
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : No because our kindness will always be mistaken as flirting. We're just naturally kind tho
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : I can say that this is true in my book.Not just because I'm a libra.
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : That's true lebra is a nice person I have friends lebra she's nice ..
REPLY 3 9 months ago
REPLY 6 9 months ago
Anonymous : Sorry but Pisces is the best sign. P.S. not sorry.
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : Pisces are lunatics deeply rooted in their feelings.
REPLY 6 9 months ago
Anonymous : Well in my opinion Libra is the best sign we have can be very companionate at times but when we have to show our bad side on people who talk trash about us for no reason at all we can become the worst
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : That's true no-one want to see that bad side Libra syn Scorpio rising with a leo moon. Very a difficult person to deal once you become my enemy.
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I have a pieces friend that would never say that.. u r a disgrace to them!
REPLY 2 9 months ago
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : People smart was not the only reason if you didn't notice it did say 5 reasons why Libra is the best zodiac sign and besides being people smart they are very compassionate but you make me think that you are a virgo
REPLY 12 9 months ago
Anonymous : “ i’m sorry but you make me think that you’re a Virgo.”....,Well at least I’m not alone in that thought. And diplomacy is a level of intelligence not all of us are blessed with including my Scorpio self but libras usually can do more with Grace than a lot of her goes I know can do with what they acquired on the library card.
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : Just because they are people smart doesn't make them the best zodiac sign WTF
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : Shut up it said one of the best zodiac signs, You posting that comment clearly says you arent smart yourself Dumbass
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : Sorry Charlie... I'mma a libra everything they said is true... it also says one of the best
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : Aw, someone isn’t a Libra LMAO
REPLY 3 9 months ago
Anonymous : Aw, someone isn’t a Libra LMAO
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : Very nice,hats-off
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I agree cause I dont see how them being a smart sign makes them "THE BEST" like every sign has their strengths and weaknesses so I dont see how come Libra is somehow considered the best like wtf ?
REPLY 2 9 months ago
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : You can go to hell.
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : Every sign is the best . Only they take turns in being the best !
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : Yes we are the best .. . Don't be jealous. Pisces is wishy washy like a fish.... get it.. Libras are well balance ..get it..
REPLY 9 9 months ago
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Go to hell
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : listen. PAL, they never said we were the best. They just said we r one of the best
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : What a loser
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Libra and I don’t agree.
REPLY 1 6 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a libra
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : Jealous much? HAHA
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Haterrrrrrrrrr lmao Bc we are
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : Haterrrrrrrrrr lmao Bc we are
REPLY 0 3 months ago
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Libra and we are the greatest. So just shut the f up. Cannot handle the truth!!!!
REPLY 0 2 months ago