5 Zodiac signs who are incredibly LAZY and laidback

5 months ago  |  3M

5 Zodiac signs who are incredibly LAZY and laidback

Some people believe in hustling for their goals, for their dream life, or sometimes, to simply make ends meet. They don’t get the concept of lazying around and are filled with drive and ambition to make something of themselves.

On the other hand, other people are born couch potatoes! All they want is to lounge around in their sweatpants and maybe watch a series or two while eating a tub of their favourite ice-cream. Such people, do have ambitions, but they don't want to leave their couch to fulfil them! Here are 5 such zodiac signs who are the laziest possible people.

Taurus

Taureans are homely and simple people, who want to live a relaxed and uncomplicated life. They don’t like struggling or facing hardships and would much rather spend their entire day in bed.

Leo

Everyone is aware of the capabilities and the sheer passion that Leo's have when it comes to doing things. The only weakness they have is their laziness. They do want to be the very best and the very top, but they are too lazy to work for it.

Sagittarius

Sagittarians do not want to be confined or be stuck in a routine. They dread the idea of working at a 9-5 job and are often not too consistent or dedicated when it comes to working hard for achieving something.

Aquarius

Aquarians are fun and optimistic people. It is this optimism that compels them to think that they will achieve their dreams by simply sitting on the couch all day and thinking about them! They are lazy people who don’t like the monotony and boredom associated with hard work.

Pisces

Pisces-born people love the idea of being at home and never want to come out of their comfort zone. They do not want to face the big bad world and would any day prefer being snug and warm in their blanket.

Also Read: 4 Zodiac signs who are spoiled brats and sulk when they don’t get their way

Comments
Anonymous : I am a Capricorn and after an hour of workout when I take rest of 30 minutes, I feel like I'm the laziest one in this world lol
REPLY 2 3 months ago
Anonymous : its beacuse your moon sign might be one of these zodiac
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : I am Capricorn too but please help with work ethic I don't do or I don't feel it please help me
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : oh imagine these feelings when u know a lot of lazy libras and u ask urself why this zodiac sign isn't in this list
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : Am a taurus and I love aquarius men crazy
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : It's true for Taurus becoz my sis is very she can get up for drinking water she always depend on me and my mom. But it is wrong for aquarius l am aquarius and l am hard working and l don't imagine all day
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : You must be joking...Taurus people can be layed back and not want nonsense around them,but lazy .I wish
REPLY 4 5 months ago
Anonymous : Totally agree with.. Taurus are played back but not lazy
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : YEAH!I am Scorpio
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : How can aquarius be optimistic when they are the most pessimistic
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : Speak for yourself.
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : Thank God I'm Scorpio
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : Here a bossy capricorn
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Capricorn too!!
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : It's wrong because I am Scorpio and I am sooo lazy and I have heard that scorpions are lazy!
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : You are right i am also scropio its wrong.
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : Maybe other scorpios are hardworking
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : It's totally wrong i am tarean and i am not lazy
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : It's totally wrong i am a taurean and i am not lazy
REPLY 4 5 months ago
Anonymous : My sun sign is Leo and moon sign is Taurus no wonder I'm lazy
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : Thanks God that I am virgo
REPLY 7 5 months ago
Anonymous : I am also virgo.
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : Same pinch, I had thoughts that Virgo should be placed , but quite surprised to see this, and it's a great thing for me
REPLY 0 5 months ago
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : Hey even me my mother is hardworking and my dad is a bit lazy my mother's is Leo my dad's is pisces and me Virgo my sister is Capricorn
REPLY 2 5 months ago