BLACKPINK to TWICE: Top 5 most popular K Pop Girl Groups of 2020 you should know about

Updated on May 19, 2020 01:10 PM IST  |  34.2M

K-Pop girl groups are referred to the all-female groups from the Korean pop or K-pop industry. Korean girl groups have immensely been popular for their interesting concepts, catchy lyrics, point-choreography and fresh visuals. The first generation of Korean girl groups became popular in the late 90s and some of the groups are S.E.S., Fin.K.L and Baby Vox. Then from 2003, the second-generation groups came into the spotlight and some of them are Girls' Generation, Kara, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, 4Minute, Sistar, Miss A, Girl's Day, Apink, etc.

The third-generation groups made their debut in 2012 and they are currently ruling the K-Pop industry. Some of the K-Pop girl groups are Blackpink, Twice, Red Velvet, GFriend, Mamamoo, I.O.I., Everglow, EXID, oh!GG, Itzy, etc. Today, we have listed the top 5 girl groups.

Most popular 5 K-Pop girl groups of 2020 you should know about:

1. Blackpink

This is one of the most popular girl bands of South Korea and it’s active from 2016 to present. Members of this group are Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa. Their album Boombayah became the most popular one.

2. Twice

Twice has been active from 2015 and the members are Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. The Twice has been called the new or next "Nation’s Girl Group".

3. Red Velvet

Active since 2014, Red Velvet is a K-pop girl group of 5 members and they are Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri. They are popular for their unique concept of using two different shades, i.e. Red for the pop genre and Velvet for hip hop and jazz.

4. Everglow

Aisha, Sihyeon, E: U, Onda, Yiren and Mia are the members of the group Everglow which is active from 2019 to present. The most unique concept of their band is that each girl has a specific position in the group. This group debuted with their album ‘Arrival of Everglow’.

5. GFriend

GFriend is a 6-member K-Pop girl group and the members are Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji. This band is active from 2015 to present. The most popular album of the group is ‘Awakening’ which includes the track ‘Fingertip’.

Comments
User Avatar
Anonymous : EVERGLOW <3
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I think mamamoo and Itzy should definitely be up high in the list… no intention to start fanwar
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : blackpink fighting
REPLY 1 3 months ago
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : im shocked when i saw everglow i mean yeah i do stan them but i didnt know they belong to top 5 most famous kekeke
REPLY 1 3 months ago
Anonymous : itzy ???
REPLY 2 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Ikr where is Itzy??!!! Wannabe, not shy and mafia was so good!!!
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : UH WHERE IS MAMAMOO
REPLY 0 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yea where are they???!!!
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : Blackpink is world famous blackpink are my life
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : me too
REPLY 1 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : chile wheres itzy? yall act like it doesnt exist smh
REPLY 2 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I'm proud of Gfriend and Everglow for being one of the top girl groups even tho they aren't from Big 3 companies. Specially to gfriend whose all members are korean, that already says a lot
REPLY 2 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : HELLO!? WHERE'S ITZY!?
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : BLACKPINK, TWICE & RED VELVET is my favorites
REPLY 6 5 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : BLACKPINK is my favorite (Jennie my bias though!)
REPLY 5 5 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : my favorite k-pop girls group i like the most is...twice and mamamoo i cant Choose!! :)
REPLY 3 6 months ago
Anonymous : Gfriend forever. OT6 forever
REPLY 3 6 months ago
Anonymous : OT6 forever
REPLY 0 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I think mamamoo is a great group as well
REPLY 9 6 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : My favorite K-pop Girls Group I like the most is "BLACKPINK,2NE1,GIRLS'GENERATION,T-ARA". Some other group of South Korean girls are more popularity of the country in Seoul, South Korea because they have personality of speak Korean and English!
REPLY 8 7 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : These rankings aren't defining the groups as a whole. If the K-pop group you follow is not on here it's just because of opinion, not fact. If someone argues saying that the group they support it better, it's just because they are into the music of that band in particular. Now lets support each K-pop groups whether they are on this list or not! :)
REPLY 6 8 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Can we stop this warfare and support all the girls?
REPLY 12 9 months ago
Anonymous : LETS KILL THIS LOVE
REPLY 23 10 months ago
Anonymous : Blackpink is my faveeeeee
REPLY 24 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Listen, whoever is below me says the ranks are just bullshit just go and mind your own business. This article was written for an idea, not certain. If you want to really say it's bullshit then go stop being toxic to other peoples whork. Btw BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION!
REPLY 21 10 months ago
Anonymous : they were saying every girl group should be #1
REPLY 5 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : yes i get that but please be reasonable not all girl groups are gonna be as known as others
REPLY 2 8 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : All these rankings are just bullshit! they all deserve to be #1 even the groups that are not mentioned here
REPLY 7 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : GUYS LETS HATE EACH OTHER......IN FACT ALL GIRL GROUPS DESERVE TO BE ON #1 TOGETHER,ALL OF THEM ARE WORKING SO HARD,N WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS....
REPLY 9 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : My aunt is a judge for the international girl kpop contest once, and Blackpink is first, Everglow second, Red velvet third, fourth is Twice, and Gfriend fifth. Those were just the top 5. Iz*one and (G)I-DLE were pretty close. How do I know? I was in the front row. Also, in the 2nd comment below mine, I know the writer is not a Blink, and never was. Blackpink never wanted warfare. If you were a Blink, you'd stay one, and because that comment writer spread that Blackpink wants warfare, I'd say you never was a Blink and never will be. I can tell the difference. Want better proof? Tell me when Blackpink was sorry for Lisa. And if you don't know this, either you are a new Blink (And I encourage you!!!) Or you are fake. This is a question that only Blinks would know if you met Blackpink face to face. Which I have before. After the International contest, my aunt went to congratulate Blackpink, And I kinda talked to them. All the groups work very hard, but I don't get why people still pick at every detail when they are not a judge. They say Jennie is lazy, but if they tried her part, it would be difficult. This is only because I am defending Blackpink, so don't hate this comment. I just wanted you to know, I don't hate any other groups. Also, My sister wrote the 4th comment below me, don't hate it because our grandma just passed away, and my sister blamed the TWICE fan nurses for it. No hard feelings, please.
REPLY 9 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Blackpink is more popular than twice And blackpink is the first kpop girl group to perform in Coachella Lisa is better dancer than Momo Jennie is better rapper than dhayun chaeyoung and rose and jisoo is better vocalist than jihyo blackpink is the best of kpop
REPLY 14 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Shut up you blonk as an onceblink don't start a fanwar twice and blackpink are friends so why comparing with each other when they are the queens. And sorry for once as an once blink I apologize, they aren't blinks they are blonks who wants create fanwar. Always a multifandom stan
REPLY 20 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Well i stan all those groups, please stop hate, respect all the groups in the list and not in the list! :)
REPLY 17 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Calling all Blinks!!! If you not Blink... then I predict that your life is sad. And that you don't have kpop ranking and judging experience. Basically meaning you have no common sense. Although you think your group might win, you know Blackpink is still first. Too bad if your kpop group is not on here, or is not first. Blackpink rules 2020-2021!!!! LIKE IF YOU AGREE!!!!!! So Blinks, you are AWESOME. Not Blinks, Please reconsider your kpop decision.
REPLY 17 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : GUYS NO FIGHT! we all have different opinions!!!
REPLY 7 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : umm..sorry 'not' toxic blink, but we choose to stan MORE talented groups with MORE diverse concepts and of course..MORE SONGS!!
REPLY 2 7 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : TWICE IS A REAL QUEEN! MY BIAS IS 1.SANA (TWICE) (ULTIMATE BIAS) 2.JIHYO(TWICE) 3.SEULGI(RED VELVET) 4.LISA(BLACKPINK) 5.JENNIE(BLACKPINK)
REPLY 10 10 months ago
Anonymous : Blackpink in your area
REPLY 25 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I don't see why everyone is judging all these groups. They all are equal in my book and we have to remind everyone that their all human. For example Jeongyeon from Twice has been gone for a bit due to anxiety. Jennie from Blackpink got so much hate that she tried to change herself just so that others will like her. All of the girls from these and many others deserve to be on #1 all together. All of the girls are human so they have mood swings meaning their personality with change from times. People are saying their rude but the truth is they have their reasons. Just because another group has more songs than the other doesn't mean their the best. Like people are saying TWICE is better just because they have more songs than Blackpink. Well you have to think GFriend and TWICE debuted in 2015, Red Velvet debuted in 2014, BLACKPINK debuted in 2016, and EVERGLOW debuted in 2019. They all debuted at different times so some of the groups will have more songs than the other. In my opinion I think all of the girls deserve to be #1 together and that they should support each other just like we should support all of the girls.
REPLY 22 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Exactly specially it was hard for me about jeongeon beacase shes my bais
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : Gfriend is the best
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : Yes still the best, Godfriend
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Iz*one should have been here
REPLY 9 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Blackpink is more popular than twice And blackpink is the first kpop girl group to perform in Coachella Lisa is better dancer than Momo and Jennie is better rapper than dhayun and rose and jisoo is better vocalist than jihyo
REPLY 38 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : don't need to compare because they are both best and these groups are really close to each other more like bestfriend group along with redvelvet and it's dahyun not dhayu n
REPLY 15 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : U are comparing momo is better than your Lisa u are comparing than I am also comparing momo is better
REPLY 5 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : My aunt is a kpop judge. So y'all non Blinks, I have proof that Blackpink is #1!!!!!!!!!
REPLY 12 10 months ago
Anonymous : Yes that is right
REPLY 4 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Y.E.S. Blackpink deserves to be #1 as they have worked hard.
REPLY 15 10 months ago
Anonymous : My favourite is always blackpink and everglow
REPLY 35 11 months ago
Anonymous : Blackpink in your area
REPLY 33 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : EVERGLOW forever fan ,BLACKPINK blink fan . I like both of groups. But th EVERGLOW is most favorite for me.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
REPLY 38 1 year ago
Anonymous : Black pink
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : i love blackpink
REPLY 32 1 year ago
Anonymous : Black pink in your area
REPLY 30 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love that attiude
REPLY 9 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : It's about popularity so i guess blackpink deserves to be on top let's be honest that they are so popular not only on korea but internationally too but i think that mamamoo, itzy and (G)I-DLE deserves to be here.
REPLY 19 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : eeewww blackpink are you kidding me???
REPLY 13 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : Blackpink always the queen
REPLY 25 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Blackpink is their revolution :'))
REPLY 18 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : see the number of dislikes you are getting in your comment.
REPLY 5 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : sorry,but we all have different opinions no need to hate
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : Girl I don’t see you as successful as them so stfu
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : Chile anyways blackpink is the revolution
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : twice are popular since 2015
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : But Blackpink has taken over
REPLY 11 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : everglow are blackpink girls im so proud
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : I feel personally attacked ¨-
REPLY 3 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : yall do realize this top is based of popularity right? its not based in your opinion so thats why is in second
REPLY 7 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : oohhh!! EVERGLOW!! The girls TOTALLY deserve it! honestly..i can't even believe that they're a rookie group!!!!
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : ikr?? they've worked so hard <3
REPLY 0 7 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : umm..TWICE deserves the first place..Momo is a better dancer than Lisa, jihyo is a better vocalist than Rose...though Jennie is a better rapper than chaeyoung. TWICE has better choreography than BLACKPINK (well it's not blackpink's fault..it's YG's) and better MVs , and duhh...MORE SONGS!
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hahahaha tell that to the fans of blackpink. See if they cares. LOL
REPLY 6 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Uhhh first of all don’t compare the girls and secondly why are you comparing blackpink and TWICE? And how is momo a better dance then Lisa? no hate,love them both they great dancers. and if I had to pic out of them both (jihyo and rosè) I would pick both of them because they are the best female (my opinion) vocalist and even if Jennie is a better rapper then cheayoung the both are ok. Ok they both have great choreography and it’s not yg’s fault or the choreographers and have you seen BLACKPINK M/V sets? BLACKPINK doesn’t even use green screen in their M/V and twice does and their is no problem with that because the m/vs a cool either way and why BLACKPINK has less songs then TWICE is I have 2 reasons one is TWICE has more albums and they have more comebacks and BLACKPINK just released there first full album and got 1m sales but that is not the reason teddy (BLACKPINKS producer ) he said that why they don’t have much songs is because they are going to make it a hit smash song and plus the girls they like best friends so no need to con payer them :)
REPLY 34 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : All of Blackpink choreography is better than twice watch when they attend to music shows/awards other groups dance to them (sorry for my bad english)
REPLY 34 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : lisa is better dancer than momo
REPLY 20 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : yeah your right twicepink stan here
REPLY 3 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Oh really blackpink is worldwide famous and twice is only famous in asia
REPLY 15 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : i am so sad with this comment abt bp and twice...THE MOST is..don't judge bp..you know bp is trying their best to their blinks...also twice...if u dont like bp don't judge them!! i am also the once...
REPLY 5 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Are you kidding me asia also have india, pakistan, Bangladesh and many more they don't even know them you can say east asia
REPLY 2 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : BLACKPINK is more popular and better even after mistreatment. Twice does not have to go through all the hardships BLACKPINK is going through.
REPLY 8 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : yeah blackpink is better
REPLY 8 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Blackpink is better. First go on youtube and search in the best kpop dancers ranked by real dancers. Who's first? It's Lisa. Second go on who is the best vocalist in kpop? You will find TWICE but Rose is gonna be a better rank. Jennie, she is the better rapper, although Lisa is a better dancer. Jisoo is a much better vocalist. Did you see her "Clarity" song? And if you wanna hate on there MV's, I can tell you BLACKPINKS MV'S are MUCH better then TWICE's. So you can go hate on yourself bruh ;-;
REPLY 6 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : It doesn't really matter where their most popular. As long as their having fun with Onces and Blinks, that's all that matters so lets support the girls.
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : mistreatment?? lmaoo
REPLY 0 7 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : blackpink is the most trash girlgroup. They’re not even talented
REPLY 10 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : your not even talented
REPLY 19 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Who are you to judge them if u don't like black pink then don't watch but u have no right too judge them
REPLY 13 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : are you talented?
REPLY 10 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : please stop this fanwar
REPLY 9 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : keep your comments to yourself please. i stan all k- pop groups
REPLY 10 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : see how many dislikes you are getting
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : Go to hell.
REPLY 3 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : they ARE talented, but not AS good as blinks make them up to be
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : BLACKPINK TRASH
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : U must be one
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : just like you
REPLY 8 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : You must be trash too. Hmm... just stop fighting it's rude. Bet your mom raised you real bad.
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : BLACKPINK
REPLY 44 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : blackpink is the revolution
REPLY 51 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : blackpink i your area
REPLY 48 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Some people saying Everglow should not be in the list, well I totally disagree Most of the people are liking them that those one that you mention , wait until they rule the 4th Gen, Forevers are getting bigger, just Support each group no need to put other groups down!!
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : EXACTLY! all of them deserve to respected
REPLY 2 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yes thank you everglow will get popular cause their fandom is getting bigger each day
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Blackpink in your area
REPLY 33 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love Blackpink I have been a blink since 2016 August 8
REPLY 42 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : My twice I love them nobody can be so polite like them and blackpink is very rude they deserve the second place but twice will always be first. Btw this year momo beat Lisa in dancing
REPLY 14 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : what the hell dude are you kidding me
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : what!!!
REPLY 2 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : EXACTLY!! Twice members are soooo polite..i mean..we really don't deserve them..
REPLY 12 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : ummm..that's the truth..accept it
REPLY 3 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Who said you that if u like soft songs then don't compare it to pop songs stupid
Anonymous : Blackpink is more better than twice
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : BLACKPINK IS NOT RUDE!!! I stan both blackpink and twice
REPLY 13 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Toxic you said that cuz you angry because blackpink is most famous than twice
REPLY 9 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : you are so toxic. your a big fat liar. Did you see blackpink on weekly idol? your just making stuff up because you have nothing else to do ;-;
REPLY 2 10 months ago
REPLY 0 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : they are polite, but blackpink is polite too.
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : I like blackpink
REPLY 43 1 year ago
Anonymous : ME TOO
REPLY 8 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Everglow.. . Yes.. .
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : I like Blackpink
REPLY 43 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : BlackPink is the best singers they have cool songs
REPLY 46 1 year ago
Anonymous : They are QUEENS
REPLY 10 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Gfriend really!!.... Mamamoo is more popular...forget rank...they deserve to be in the list their songs chart #1 in billboards ,iTunes and korean charts insanely....everglow may be changing the game by more views but their songs never chart that high!.....
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yuss mamamoo should've been here
REPLY 3 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I think itzy should be in 4th place .not Everglow.
REPLY 28 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : itzy's rap/vocals aren't that good...but their dance line is pretty awesome as well as their stage presence. Tbh they wouldn't be as popular if they weren't in JYP but both the groups are pretty good :)
REPLY 7 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Why people some people saying others is better than bp, they are absolutely blinds
REPLY 39 1 year ago
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : NO WAY BRO I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHOS BLIND
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : BLACKPINK IS THE BEST & it's a FACT
REPLY 54 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Black pink is fantastic fabulous fantabulous amazing awesome superb miraculous marvellous wow wonderful k pop band
REPLY 3 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I luv twice and I want them to be on top.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : NO WAY
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Twice is rude
REPLY 27 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : umm...twice is WAY more polite than blackpink...just accept it already
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : How Blackpink is so humble so is twice
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : No twice not rude
REPLY 4 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Red velvet should be on the top bcuz bp dont deserve to be on the top.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Excuse me?! Blackpink has every right to be on top! Make your red velvet queens be trainees in YG, see if they could survive the process. -_-
REPLY 23 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : If they don't deserve to be on top so u don't deserve to judge them they have work so hard to be in this place and they DESERVE it not like twice who only release soft songs
REPLY 4 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Your saying that TWICE only sings soft songs but 'I CAN'T STOP ME' definitely wasn't a soft song. The choreography proved that too.
REPLY 0 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : If they don't deserve to be on top. So , you don't deserve to judge them they work so hard to be in this place.
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : I love blackpink expecially jisoo and twice
REPLY 37 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : but (G) I-DLE and ITZY have more subscribers than everglow ... ...
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ok and??
REPLY 0 11 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Please do not look at subscribers when comparing. Because that's just completely stupid, sorry to say
REPLY 0 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : twice why is 2??????
User Avatar
Anonymous : Bcs 1st place can only be taken by one group... It's Soo boring to hear everyone asking why their fav group is not on 1st or not in the list. For gosh's sake, every generation has their new queens...and the current queens r BP, with their high popularity in the west nd them being the only gg to win a VMA award.
REPLY 34 1 year ago
Anonymous : Y not??
REPLY 6 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : twice is WAY better than blackpink...popularity doesn't always mean success..twice's networth is higher than blackpink's
REPLY 4 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yeah why you don't know are you a true fan cuz a true fan know who is a most famous ok
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : Most FAMOUS Kpop Girls are synonym with BLACKPINK *dabz* XD
User Avatar
Anonymous : Blackpink comeback slays other kpop group . Lmao Even tho How You Like That (by Blackpink) and Stay Gold (by BTS) are air in the same day , Blackpink viewers are double then BTS's viewers . Just wanna tell haters are useless cuz we all know BLACKPINK will be more famous than BTS sooner
User Avatar
Anonymous : You should know that Stay gold was not the real comeback and the song was in Japanese!
REPLY 9 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : i may be a blink but bts has a little more views than blackpink and i am also a army
REPLY 20 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Twice has more sales than blackpink more music show wins than blackpink more daesngs than blackpink ...they're better than blackpink
Anonymous : Just your imagination
REPLY 12 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : they are just not the level as bp.. by the way bp has way more music wins then they have
REPLY 21 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : See you dear when blackpink will sell more album through their first official album. I know they are queen and now they are becoming more popular in Korea than twice.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : They just have more song dude
REPLY 5 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Now they all feels you are right. Their album sales. Happy to see my favourite group sales .
REPLY 3 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : seriously? plz get your facts right...TWICE is WAYY more popular in Korea than BLACKPINK..and blackpink's popularite will slowly fade away if they keep giing us ANNUAL comebacks
REPLY 1 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : ummm..really?? did u do your homework sweetie? twice's networth is HIGHER than blackpink... Twice is definitely richer. They may have 9 members, while Blackpink has 4, but you got to consider the amount of money each group makes. Twice is easily the highest earning Kpop girl group of the third generation by far. Blackpink do make a lot of money, but people are mostly taking from their digital sales and endorsements. I also don't know what people act like Twice don't have CF deals, Endorsements, Merch, and Digitals too. Twice is strong in everything and they release a lot of content, while Blackpink barely release anything.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yes Twice have more awards. Why,because twice always attend to music awards but Blackpink doesn't attend a lot of award shows They don't qualify for Daesangs due to the lack of full albums, let alone songs in general. “Actually Blackpink can't win a Daesang because they don't have a full Album. ... So no, BLACKPINK does not have any Daesang's, and they won't unless they have a full album soon (if it's successful like their other albums). Blackpink is the number 1 popular girl group all over the world Twice is not a popular like Blackpink.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Because they have came early then black pink
User Avatar
Anonymous : The true fact is twice is not BETTER than blackpink. I think u should check the facts better. Instead of focusing on where they are now, you should focus on their potential. As at now, blackpink has become the only kpop group to appear on Elle, they're even on Vogue, Marie Claire and a lot of others. Has your precious twice accomplished that? Blackpink is now blowing charts and getting offers from all sides because of their talent and the fact that they're not like twice. They're not like any kpop group out there at all. Never ever say something as dumb as that again, because every country out there( not only America) knows that they've got what other kpop groups don't have.
REPLY 1 10 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I'm sorry to bring it up to ya but... Even though twice has more albums than blackpink but blackpink have more wins n I'm not telling dat twice is not great , but the group's always shines in whatever ever their concepts r , but blackpink is also at the top , some of their mv's have reached 1 to 1.5 billion views , n I think both of the group's are amazing
REPLY 1 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Where's Mamamoo? Maybe they're not on the list because it's a women group and not a girl group ? Because they stand for truth and reality, not locking us in a doll's world ?
User Avatar
Anonymous : Excuse me not a doll's world you the one who don't know that each music video have secret message even tho it looks like a fairytale
User Avatar
Anonymous : I dont Care whose The Most Known Or Famous Group (Dont Get Mad ) Im A Multifandom So I would Not care Who Is Getting more Attention But I Think All These Groups Deserve The Fame they Worked Hard For it !! (* ^ ω ^)
User Avatar
Anonymous : Wait for Queens of kpop they are coming back Wait ppl just wait let's see who will rule the industry Let me tell you guys BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION Also, Twice is good though they can't be very popular like BP in western countries they only suit for Asians like Korean Japan only , See in More&More MV they try to do a different concept but some don't love that also , some say that they only suit on cute concept .
User Avatar
Anonymous : U can't say that everyone have their own speciality and more and more sold 268K albums in 24 hours becoming the first K-pop girl group to do so
User Avatar
Anonymous : Twice is also famous in other countries even they have topped in billboards
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yeah, nd more nd more's record on most pre orders was just broken by BP's new record on pre orders for their upcoming album titled the album. So yh, BP r better. But Twice r also talented nd nice. Not downing them but I've to accept it BP is better.
REPLY 17 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yh, but not as much as BP. Plus, their cute concept is why they can't get more famous. I hope in future they try something else, I'm a once+blink nd I've to agree doing cute concepts always kinda really gets boring
REPLY 21 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : What about their songs FANCY, FEEL SPECIAL, DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, MORE AND MORE, and YES OR YES? Would you call those cute concepts? I agree with their majority of songs being as I am a multifan also but TWICE are not called the NATION'S GIRL GROUP for nothing. They are also famous globally and you can see the other comments under yours proving you so wrong. If you disagree, then how were they able to attract around 41,000 people during their North American tour in 2019?
REPLY 4 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : joke? BLackpink 'The album' pre order have 800K in just 6 days and twice more and more have only 560K in 15 days
REPLY 17 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : how come MAMAMOO is not up their . Their MAMA 2019 performance of hip is the most viewed performance
User Avatar
Anonymous : well it's pretty obvious that Itzy is more popular than everglow . in terms of album sales , youtube and spotify streams it's pretty obvious . They had 4 million monthly spotify listeners just recently . even now their Wannabe M/V has 4 to 5 million streams per week , where as dun dun M/V harldy has 1 million streams per week. Even in south korea they topped most of the music charts and had 8 music show wins which everglow coudn't achieve.
User Avatar
Anonymous : People are liking Everglow more than ITZY. Itzys songs are dissapointing
Anonymous : Lmfao blackpink have 86M views in one day :/
User Avatar
Anonymous : Your blackpink is queen of kpop thats why there top best female girl Kpop group not twice twice is f*ck and b*tch
REPLY 9 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I heard lots of blackpink songs and now is a bit boring and the album's songs are not very good so I prefer twice better than blackpink
REPLY 2 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : samee TWICE has such fresh concepts!
User Avatar
Anonymous : ummm..plz stfu RIGHT NOW! TWICE is the NATION'S girl group! jihyo is a WAY better vocalist than *OVERHYPED* Rose, Momo is a WAY better dancer than *OVERHYPED* Lisa and Chaeyoung is a WAY better rapper than *OVERHYPED* Lisa (although Jennie is a better rapper) twice's net worth is higher, they have better MVs, fresh concepts.... and OF COURSE MORE SONGS!! seriously blackpink's ANNUAL comebacks are gonna make their popularity lower. ACCEPT IT. BLACKPINK ARE NOT THE 'QUEENS'
User Avatar
Anonymous : how is momo a better dance then Lisa? no hate,love them both they great dancers. and if I had to pic out of them both (jihyo and rosè) I would pick both of them because they are the best female (my opinion) vocalist and even if Jennie is a better rapper then cheayoung the both are ok. Ok they both have great choreography and it’s not yg’s fault or the choreographers and have you seen BLACKPINK M/V sets? BLACKPINK doesn’t even use green screen in their M/V and twice does and their is no problem with that because the m/vs a cool either way and why BLACKPINK has less songs then TWICE is I have 2 reasons one is TWICE has more albums and they have more comebacks and BLACKPINK just released there first full album and got 1m sales but that is not the reason teddy (BLACKPINKS producer ) he said that why they don’t have much songs is because they are going to make it a hit smash song and plus the girls they like best friends so no need to con payer them :)
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : plz SHUT UP toxic blinks
User Avatar
Anonymous : Ouh really then taste is very bad in songs.. The Album sales were way way way better than twice.. Blackpink were the queens,they are the Queens and they will be the Queens.. They have triple the subscribers than twice.. Twice has only 9M whereas Blackpink has 53.4 M.. So I think that clears it
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : GFRIEND Always shines
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yh, but they're left behind byany rookie idols who came after them ..
REPLY 1 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : In the end, only the groups from bigger companies like YG,SMTown or Cube entertainment become famous.
User Avatar
Anonymous : well. groups like BTS , MAMAMOO , EVERGLOW , ATEEZ , ONEUS , I*ZONE , GFRIEND proved it wrong
Anonymous : YASH QUEEN
REPLY 0 4 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : BLACKPINK and twice!!!
User Avatar
Anonymous : BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!!!
User Avatar
Anonymous : Blackpink in your area!!!!!
Anonymous : BLACKPINK
Anonymous : BLACKPINK!!
Anonymous : EVERGLOW
User Avatar
Anonymous : EVERGLOW will be the next biggest group... And they will remain as one forever... No one can stop them... Wait and see for yourself.
User Avatar
Anonymous : I Hope I love Them...
Anonymous : They're Mia nd friends bruh not Everglow
REPLY 1 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Everglow will shook the world on how poper these queens can serve!!
REPLY 1 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Where is ITZY, MAMAMOO, and (G)I-DLE?
User Avatar
Anonymous : I'm pretty sure IZ*ONE has sold more this year than any of the groups mentioned...
Anonymous : Yep, Everglow, ie, Mia nd friends, is wayyy overrated
User Avatar
Anonymous : Not..actually i saw gaon chart..still twice is first..
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think Mamamoo Should Be In Front Of Everglow
Anonymous : Agreed
User Avatar
Anonymous : Exactly i think they should be in the 4 or three not to offend rv or any other gg its just my opinion
Anonymous : i think MAMAMOO and (G)I-DLE are more popular than everglow
User Avatar
Anonymous : Mhmm maybe but you can't deny soon everglow and probs itzy will be more popular then them (just saying didn't mean to offend i stan alot of popular ggs in 3rd gen including mamamoo)
User Avatar
Anonymous : Duh , Nah honey in your dreams let me tell you don't dream too much it will never come true lolzzz
User Avatar
Anonymous : Nopes:-). Just compare their views difference. Everglow as a rookie has more views and first week album sales than they had their whole life
Anonymous : Itzy are queens
User Avatar
Anonymous : Exactly...itzy is still upcoming tbh....mamamoo is tremendously popular...their songs or even solo songs never loose against itzy....n everglow is far from famous in korea...internationally yes...one must be famous n respected in their own country to be called an artists
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I agree
Anonymous : But itzy is more popular than mamamoo ,everglow and(G)I-DLE
REPLY 2 1 year ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Totally Agree Everglow will eat the popularity on next upcoming years!!
Anonymous : Everglow Forever let's go
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Everglow have more views than Mamamoo and (g)-idle
REPLY 0 9 months ago
REPLY 0 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Yes, But g-idle is the #9 most popular group and EVVERLOW is the #6 but i m confused why gfriend is here mamamoo is the #5 most popular group ????? Why there's gfriend
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : Blackpink are amazing
Anonymous : BLACKPINK!!
User Avatar
Anonymous : I really loved the fact that TWICE is the group that is still down to earth even though they are really successful and popular in Asia. Also, I loved that TWICE is having more freedom and are able to participate in making of their songs. Proving that they are capable women. I can’t wait for more of them especially that they are now entering the West due to Globalization of K-Pop.
User Avatar
Anonymous : TBH,they can't win the westerners with their cute concept think before you say
User Avatar
Anonymous : They can not only badass theme can so mind what you say
User Avatar
Anonymous : Even if they aren't that famous in America that doesn't mean they are not adored in other countries. I agree with you that twice is having much more freedom now showcasing more of their talent. TBH they are not the Nation's girl group and Asia's most famous girl group for nothing . Twice Once Fighting...
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : blackpink
Anonymous : Blackpink
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : TWICE!!
Anonymous : TWICE IS THE BEST
User Avatar
Anonymous : but i am also fan of blackpink and redvelvet :)