THESE 2 zodiac signs are most likely to be your enemies as per astrology

Updated on Jun 02, 2020 08:52 AM IST  |  37.9M

THESE 2 zodiac signs are most likely to be your enemies as per astrology

People often disagree with us and can’t understand our feelings. So, they don’t want think about things that much which they cannot understand or deal with. This often creates problems in their relationship. When you don’t respond to certain feelings of your dear ones, they may feel hurt about it and then stop expressing their feelings. This creates distance in the bonding and makes you enemy of that person.

But you are not doing it intentionally. This happens because of our zodiac traits often. You two maybe can't get along well based on your zodiac personality traits. There are two zodiac signs who can be turned into your enemies. Let’s find out which are they below.

These zodiac signs can be your enemies based on astrology:

Aries

Your biggest enemies will be another Aries and Leo. You tend to force everyone for something a lot and this trait of yours will make another Aries your enemy because you both will hold on to this behaviour. Aries and Leo are both egoistic and that’s the main problem. Leo can hold on to the grudges and Aries will be happy to shut them in an argument.

Taurus

The most stubborn person of all the zodiac signs, Taurus tends to make Aquarius and Scorpio their biggest enemies. They all are always determined to get what they want. So, it makes them anxious when they can observe that someone is not agreeing with their view point.

Gemini

Basically, Geminis are quite friendly, but their enemies are another Gemini and Capricorn. Geminis tend to consider them as always right on every perspective. And this makes a Gemini a big enemy of another Gemini as they both fight to put their own verdict forward.

Cancer

Aries and Sagittarius are the biggest enemies of Cancerians and this is because of Cancerian’s highly emotions and sensitivity. Cancerians share their deep feelings with only their trusted ones. But Aries can even share their sad moment in social media profiles as well. This may make a Cancerian crazy. And Sagittarius really don’t invest on emotional feelings, which hurts a Cancer person a lot.

Leo

Leo might not be on good terms with Taurus and Scorpio because they are very egoistic and stubborn. They will always want to prove their point irrespective of what others are saying.

Virgo

Virgos are blessed with patience, planning, maintenance. They tend to do everything meticulously which makes Aries and Sagittarius really angry at them because these two zodiac signs don’t like to do things meticulously, they believe in spontaneity.

Libra

Librans think about everyone to make them happy. But they are not so good with Scorpio and Virgo because Scorpio tends to not show love, which is hard to handle for Librans. Virgos can take decisions quickly and Libra can’t even decide.

Scorpio

Scorpions are highly manipulative and they will always make plans to make people work in their own way. So, they are not so good with Leo and Aquarius. Leos are very competitive which makes it hard for the Scorpio to fight. And Aquarians don’t like manipulation or mind games at all, so they get angry on Scorpio easily.

Sagittarius

This sign will definitely have a rivalry with Pisces and Aquarius. Sagittarius people want to solve problems and move on, but Pisces wants to hold on to the same thing which makes them offended. Sagittarius and Aquarius can really fight for the entire life. because they will never agree to disagree and always try to say one last word in the argument.

Capricorn

These people are known for their hard work, dedication and strong personality, but they don't put forward their best behaviour when it comes to dealing with Cancer and Libra. Cancer is very mild in their nature which is not appreciated by a Capricorn. Librans like to please people always which a Capricorn will always hate to see.

Aquarius

Aquarius tends to be enemies with Capricorn and Taurus. Taureans like to follow rules and Aquarius wants to do everything their own way. Capricorn likes to take control of everything which is not allowed by an Aquarian.

Pisces

Pisces are sensitive and imaginative. They are not so good with Virgo and Gemini because these two signs often cannot understand their way of looking at everything. Gemini wants to solve problems by talking to others and Pisces feels very shy about it. Virgo believes in having boundaries, which hurts Pisceans a lot.

Comments
Anonymous : Okay let me put it from my experience . Scorpio likes cancer but cancers find them irritating . Sagittarius and cancers way of working and thinking don't match . Taurus and cancers match okay . Pisces are good to cancers and Capricorn and cancer get along but also fight a lot
REPLY 0 4 days ago
Anonymous : And also Aries are low-key jealous towards cancers . They act fine on front but cancers can feel something wrong in their intentions.
REPLY 0 4 days ago
Anonymous : I'm cancer so I hate Aries but my friend is Aries so what shall I do
REPLY 0 1 week ago
Anonymous : ok i hate sagittarius like a lot and im a libra, plus my bsf is a Virgo like that doesnt make sense really
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : really
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : To be honest the reason people are finding most of these wrong is you really have to go by your moon and rising sign also
REPLY 1 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : Just a little fun fact from your local Aquarius have a nice day
REPLY 2 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : I am a Gemini Man. I don't think I have got much problems with Capricorn. I can adjust to most of the signs pretty well. Most if the time I get a Leo or a Scorpio or another Gemini as my intimate friend.
REPLY 1 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : Most OF the times*****
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : me leo
REPLY 0 6 hours ago
Anonymous : leo + pisces
REPLY 1 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : i am a cancer my sister is a scorpion for some REASON my sister don't like me
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : Im a Pisces male i had a Gemini as a bestfriend and now i have an Aries as a bestie and for some ODD REASON Virgos love me as well as Aries and Capricorn and Leo idk
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : I'm a scorpion... Nd I'm in love with an Aquarius. I love him so much.. But the thing is he is not that serious. Nd m serious day
REPLY 1 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : This is all making sense. I'm a Virgo ♍ never dated a scorpion but as soon as I let the only 1 in they completely took advantage and manipulate municipated me. BTW I wasn't a random person. We were friends for and went a really long way back with family. Most disgusting and fake person I found out to be a complete lier.
REPLY 1 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : Woah! Scorpios liars? Think that label goes to Pisces!
REPLY 2 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : I'm a Aquarius women lookinG for my soulmate
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : im a scorpio i love cancers and pices
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : im a cancer
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : im a saggitarius
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : im cancer and its true..
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : I agree Iam a cancer and it’s true
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : I’m a Gemini but i love my best friend who is a Scorpio
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : I’m an Aquarius and I fucking hate Taurus
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : I'm An Aquarian/Aquarius And I Am Not Very Good Friends With Any Sign At All Most Of The Time At Least, But I Wouldn't Want Any Argument Or Anything Negative Between Anyone So I'd Rather Lock Myself Up Or Block Absolutely Anyone
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : I am an Aquarius that hates every sign and would cut em off like shrimps
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : im a Pisces and freaking love virgos but idk about gemini
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : i am aries and my bff is cancer and it didn't work out
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : I'm an aries and by best friend is a Leo and we get along great
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : My brother is a Aries and we get along and my other brother’s a Virgo And we fight
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : I’m a cancer and my best friends a Sagittarius
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Im scorpio women in love with a libra women and taurus men
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Im a scorpio and the one who has a crush on me is libra and we dont get along to each other we are rivals
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : Could a Leo woman and scorpio man date?
REPLY 4 2 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Aries and My best friend is a Gemini ♊️
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : As Aries i hate cancers too sensitive mf...
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : As a cancer my brother an Aries and we get along and my other brothers a Virgo and we always argue lol
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Am a cancer and my best friend is Libra and we sometimes we fight and sometimes we get along
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : Not true I’m a Pisces and my BFF is Gemini and by fave coisin is virgo
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : im jeff
REPLY 4 2 months ago
Anonymous : My bestie/cousin is a Libra! And my fictional crush is Scorpio and my little brother is an aquarius and my big brother is also a Scorpio and while me well I'm a Taurus
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : Ummm .. my best friend is scorpio and am Aquarius but we never fought
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : I'm Pisces and it's all truth about me I'm very shy why I didn't know ,but I love Sagittarius
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : I'm Taurus but my neighbour Scorpio like me can he hurt me. by his mind
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : Wtf my fav aunt is a Leo and I’m an Aries and this shit says were enemies?!
REPLY 1 2 months ago
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : I'm here to prove that Gemini and Pisces they can't be together because I'm Gemini and boyfriend Pisces we fight to stay but it changes to hurt each other more everyday so finally we choose to leave because our love is fire and we can't get pain anymore
REPLY 5 3 months ago
Anonymous : This is so wrong! Capricorn's and Gemini's do get along! Same with Aquarius!
REPLY 7 3 months ago
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : I know I have a sis that's cancer and I'm a aries
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : This Is Wrong AF, Pisces Virgos get married Cap Cancer work well. AQUARIUS Sagg, party hard together. Cancer loves Aries.. u bugging
REPLY 12 3 months ago
Anonymous : As Aries i hate cancers too sensitive mf...
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : Aries are blood sucking irritating . I am cancer
REPLY 0 4 days ago
Anonymous : I'm a Taurus and my sister is a Capricorn and yet we fight all the time and our signs aren't enemies
REPLY 6 3 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Pisces and my sister is a Gemini. Even before we knew what our zodiac signs were we always argued and still do but now I have a reason for the arguing. Lol
REPLY 6 3 months ago
Anonymous : I have a friend that’s an Aquarius and we are the bestest friends! - taurus
REPLY 15 3 months ago
Anonymous : S0 true.... My bf is n taurus nd I'm n AQUARIUS
REPLY 2 3 months ago
Anonymous : Do u guys love each other so badly
REPLY 0 1 week ago
Anonymous : I'm a gemini and i have a brother that is a cancer and i have another one that's a pices and we all get along sometimes
REPLY 8 3 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a sagittarius on sagittarius cusp, so I'm full Sag and my Wife and Best friend is a Taurus.We fade from eachother here and then but have always come back to eachother in the end with no regrets. So I'd have to say this is a pretty accurate analogy of a Sag and Taurus individually. The rest of the puzzle is for you to put together.
REPLY 3 3 months ago
Anonymous : Typical sag
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : This is so fake and inaccurate.I’m not trusting this.
REPLY 8 3 months ago
Anonymous : I’m Taurus, and I love everyone and all the horoscopes ❤️
REPLY 6 3 months ago
Anonymous : That’s very sweet of you
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : idk if this is even true
REPLY 6 3 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Leo Andi have a friend, who is a taurus and we get along pretty well
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : Well as a fellow Capricorn 12 Year Old I know that they are not control freaks and that's Not just me since My ex friend is not THAT controling but yeah not sure if you are correct
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Libra but I have a Scorpio friend that I get along with. But, I don't really care. I don't expect this to be accurate.
REPLY 7 4 months ago
Anonymous : this is the least accurate analysis i have ever seen.
REPLY 18 4 months ago
Anonymous : ngl i think leo + aries are so great together as friends or anything else because as fire signs they can relate to each other. i also feel that aquarians are easy to get along with as i have 2 aquarius best friends
REPLY 12 4 months ago
Anonymous : i can't relate to the aries section because my bestie is a leo
REPLY 6 4 months ago
Anonymous : i'm an aries and i have a leo best friend. we have a strong bond. i haven't really talked to other aries people so i can't confirm
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : As an Aries, I slightly disagree with the aries section. I actually have a leo best friend which i have never fought. we have known each other for years and we have a strong bond. i also get along with other aries as we have similar personalities. slightly egotistic, slightly aggressive, assertive and passionate.
REPLY 7 4 months ago
Anonymous : I thought Leos and Aries get along because they're both fire signs and are passionate.
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : What is the safest long-term companion soulmate for sag
REPLY 6 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a scorpio and I vibe with Capricorn and Aries . I haven't met a cancer yet to which I'm curious what kind of friendship it would build?
REPLY 7 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a cancer and i have two Sagittarius friends with one I'm comfortable and i get good vibes but Another one can't stand my face kinda vibe. So idk and tbh there's no aries in my life so can't say about that
REPLY 8 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Capricorn and my best friend is a Scorpio. My other best friend's boyfriend is a Aquarius and I hate him.
REPLY 5 5 months ago
Anonymous : I am scorpio but I get along with Taurus. I can’t work with Aquarius and Leo though
REPLY 8 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm an aquarius >:)
REPLY 3 3 months ago
Anonymous : my favorite cousin that i love is a gemini, not accurate - pisces
REPLY 9 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Cancer and I get along with Leo's, Capricorns, Virgo's, and Scorpio's, and by the way, Cancer's are NOT cry babies. They can just become a little sensitive at times.
REPLY 14 5 months ago
Anonymous : i agree with this
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Im a Taurus and my best friend is a Sagittarius and my enemy is a Scorpio so this is sorta relatable.
REPLY 5 5 months ago
Anonymous : Cancers are cry bab ies and emotional
REPLY 8 5 months ago
Anonymous : No aries are :)
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : Well, most articles say that Cancers are more sensitive so idk.
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : Totally inaccurate. There are 2 types of Cancers. Two of the toughest, most macho guys are know are Cancers. They don't stand back for anyone and are really driven.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : im a scorpio and i hate leos but i get along with tauras
REPLY 16 6 months ago
Anonymous : Wow thanks
REPLY 5 5 months ago
Anonymous : Why do you hate Leo’s? Certain personality traits? Share! Please. I’m honestly curious about the things I do that others find offensive, annoying, &/or unnecessary. If it’s a flaw that is actually a negative for me to continue & possible to change, your perspective can be helpful for me. It sucks to hear painful truths. However, once I let it settle for a bit, I can see the other persons point clearly. The complaint is usually valid & I am willing to seek out ways to work on flaws. A little thing you hate might even tip me off to thinking about related issues I have. Ways the particular behaviors have affected my life, work, relationships, etc.. Most wd say they don’t care wt anyone else thinks about them. Not me. I always want to know how I can better myself for the greater good, not just for some person. Bettering myself helps me have a better job, be a better nurse, be a better family member, neighbor, friend, and especially better to myself. Which is where it all begins. Thanks in advance for your reply to this comment. I look forward to reading your thoughts.
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : I KNOW RIGHT!!! don't know how to explain but it's sorta a hunch every Scorpio meets a Leo. There's just something with them being narcissistic and wanting to be the central attention doesn't line up with me, as a scorpio. Leos are temporary people, sorry no offence, but that goes to every Leo I've met
REPLY 6 4 months ago
Anonymous : Scorpios are caca. -love Leo, xoxo
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Sagittarius and my best friends are an Aquarius,Pisces,Libra,Aries, and Scorpio. But the one I hang out with the most is a Pisces. Which I find odd, because a Sagittarius and a Pisces aren't compatible. I guess we beat the odds!
REPLY 19 6 months ago
Anonymous : My best friends are Pisces and Aquarius too! -sag
REPLY 7 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Capricorn my best friend is a Gemini and i have another friend who is an Aquarius. I get along with them quite well.
REPLY 17 6 months ago
Anonymous : I as a Gemini appreciates Capricorn and Aquarius more than any other zodiac sign every day
REPLY 15 5 months ago
Anonymous : This is why people say y'all signs are rude and untrustworthy because you believe 1 persons opinion like this. SMH you are really going to throw away a possible great lifetime friendship because of an article. Yall wildin!
REPLY 10 6 months ago
Anonymous : so true
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : libras are caca
REPLY 14 6 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Gemini and I agree with you 100%
REPLY 2 5 months ago
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : means poop
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Gemini I hate Aquarius, cancers, and Capricorn’s. Get along well with Virgo, Leo’s, Sagittarius. I can tolerate Leo’s, Aries, Libra’s.
REPLY 13 6 months ago
Anonymous : are you a female Gemini
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Hate tho really? This is a little dramatic & the over generalization is illogical. Clearly this isn’t the end all of information in depth on astrology and personalities.
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : I am a libra and starting to not like any if you all.
REPLY 24 7 months ago
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'am a Leo and I get along just fine with my taurus friend
REPLY 15 7 months ago
Anonymous : im a leo too and i get along with my Capricorn friend quite well, my dad is a Taurus
REPLY 4 5 months ago
Anonymous : Ima leo and i don't get along with Pisces Aries and Sagittarius
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : Wow that's surprising whats your rising sign
REPLY 3 7 months ago
Anonymous : I am capricorn
REPLY 13 7 months ago
Anonymous : I am capricorn and I like Taurus stubborn nature like me,and I hate cancer,Gemini,aries and I kinda like leo but average I am very stubborn , extroverted ,independent I would like myself
REPLY 21 7 months ago
Anonymous : i'm a leo and i have a Capricorn friend and Get along quite well
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : Dont worry aries hate capricorns too
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Gemini but I lost my best friend she was a Scorpio she lies a lot and she doesn't like me at all and I started to be friends with Leo's Aries's cancer's Sagittarius and Taurus there are better people.
REPLY 28 7 months ago
Anonymous : ummm....But I am scorpio and i got along with my friend who is leo we had no fights
REPLY 17 7 months ago
Anonymous : hmm okay
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : im a leo and my mom is Scorpio we get along very well and i'm also a Scorpio rising
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : Ima taurus but I have all the cancer traits except I'm stubborn as a bull what does this mean?
REPLY 8 7 months ago
Anonymous : Maybe it means that despite you having the characteristics of a different sign, you continue to hold the most common trait of your Taurus sign.
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : I am an Aries and i get along with a Leo. We got big differences, but that's what keeps us friends and same with our similarities, even if they sometimes also get in our way.
REPLY 8 7 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Leo & my Mom is an Aries. I only recently found that we are known to have issues per our signs. Cause I SURE AS HE!! know we have issues!!! Always have. We can be doing just fine and suddenly we are in a screaming match that we both hate & I always end up in tears. I wish we could figure that out it would make things a lot easier. I’m in tearing up just typing this.
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : I am a aries because i believe in the old way the aris were ran but now I am a taurus. I am best friends with a Leo and she sometimes gets on my nerves because we both never will back down from an argument. But thank you for this though, I'm just curious.
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : i am a cancer i get along with scorpio, pisces, taurus, virgo, capricorn and libra as a date but as a friend just sag , scorpio , pisces, taurus, virgo, libras.
REPLY 8 7 months ago
Anonymous : I am a libra and i get long with everyone u said
REPLY 4 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Gemini and My Nephew is a Capricorn and we are very very Good friends
REPLY 16 7 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Virgo and my sister is an Aries. We always fight about random things. We don't really like each other that much.
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : but my bsf is a sagittarius
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : What is your sign
REPLY 4 7 months ago
REPLY 2 7 months ago
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : I hate Sag and Cancer and btw this is from a Pisces
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : Ima cancer and I’m cool but this is offensive bc u never met all of the cancers
REPLY 15 7 months ago
Anonymous : im a cancer
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : we hate you 2-cancer
REPLY 12 7 months ago
Anonymous : You’re a wierd pisces
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : Im a cancer too we dont care what the other zodiac signs say about us but we are strong.
REPLY 9 6 months ago
Anonymous : I always wanted to sleep with a Pisces women
Anonymous : Hi Im Cancer
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : That's weird cause pisces and cancers are water signs so yall should vibe tbh. Ima cancer but whatever
REPLY 0 1 week ago
Anonymous : Pisces and cancer are of the same element so idk your problem lol
REPLY 0 1 week ago
Anonymous : Pisces and cancer are of the same element so idk your problem lol
REPLY 0 1 week ago
Anonymous : I'm a taurus woman and I think zodiac sign enemy is a subjective question, it really depends on multible circumstances. Basicly the link was correct about one zodiac of taurus enemy: leo. I have very hard times with leos and cancers ( only with these summer signs ). Every other sign is friendly or neutral.
REPLY 11 7 months ago
Anonymous : Ima cancer and Ian nun like dat
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : SAMEEEEE
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : SAMEEE!
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : I agree Leo are annoying to me and I’m a Taurus as well their to bossy , pushy and argumentative I don’t think they have a chill mode and their selfish the women and men
REPLY 9 7 months ago
Anonymous : im a leo and im not like that at all.. im also very shy
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : leos are charming and they can be stubborn as taurus and also my dad is a Taurus and im a leo btw and also according to Google it saids that Taurus have been described as self-centered and foolish, so your obviously being the one who is selfish.. I'm sorry but you shouldn't criticize we're very wise..
REPLY 2 5 months ago
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Pisces woman n I love my male Capricorn he’s best ever thing happen to me and I love him soo much.. I do not get Along with Gemini, Leo, Aries, Aquarius n Libra n Sagittarius ... I get along well with Capricorn, Taurus, some Virgo and cancer
REPLY 8 7 months ago
Anonymous : thats funny bc all the ones u said i get along with so thats cap
REPLY 2 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a leo and my mom and sister are libra and scorpio just imagine our household 0
REPLY 7 8 months ago
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : I hate leos, virgos and scorpios ! Worst losers ever ! From a cancer guy
REPLY 12 8 months ago
Anonymous : then I hate cancer men Scorpio
REPLY 7 8 months ago
Anonymous : No one asked for you to give a negative opnion From leo female
REPLY 9 8 months ago
Anonymous : I'm not a Leo I'm an Aries
REPLY 6 8 months ago
Anonymous : Because Cancers Are weak and scorpio needs killas “ not a cry baby .
REPLY 5 7 months ago
Anonymous : Leo are very bossy, need attentoin and know all my 4 friends are Leo an3 female and one male there all the same but Im a Capricorn strong personality
REPLY 3 5 months ago
Anonymous : i agree im a leo woman too
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I'm so bored talk to me people.
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : As a gemini I quite disagree, with the mentioned zodiac enemies. This question or topic is a taster feeling question like: What is your favorite food ? I get on well almost with every other zodiac sign. One thing I try to stay away from unnecessary arguments and I try to keep myself on neutral side. However these days this is hard to stay neutral in some parts of life for sure. But this strategy worked for me so far, I didn't get much enemies.
REPLY 11 8 months ago
Anonymous : i love food
REPLY 10 8 months ago
Anonymous : Y’all are so mf Annoying WHEN YALL DONT GET YALL WAY !!!!!
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Who may u be talking about exactly? Lmao
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : I love food, like so much.
REPLY 5 8 months ago
Anonymous : I have a twin sister. We are identical twins and we are both Aries. We are soulmates! I love herald!! And my roommate is a Leo and I lovee her!! So I love Leos and I love Aries.
REPLY 11 8 months ago
Anonymous : AAAYYYYYEEE Fire sign gang im a leo
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : Gemini's are the real baddies and that's on purrrrr
REPLY 7 8 months ago
Anonymous : Naww y’all real annoying
REPLY 9 7 months ago
Anonymous : Yes we areee
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : I’m currently in a war with a Sagittarius and imma Pisces lmao
REPLY 6 8 months ago
Anonymous : oh you might be talking to my comment but it is your opinion
REPLY 2 8 months ago
Anonymous : I kinda love Sagittarius they are kinda cute and hot ♥️ ps -Gemini
REPLY 13 8 months ago
Anonymous : i get along with everyone as aquarius mostly one scorpio my bff but i cant be friens whith hernow she said
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : Scorpio here and I’m a long term relationship with Aquarius They are always right and the only one that can Be right or Or wrong . ... SMH I’m thinking of a master plan
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : As a Pisces, the signs that I don't get along is Aries and Cancer (some) - which is not in the article...but according to this article; Gemini and Virgo? I get along with them (not all actually but most.)
REPLY 5 8 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Gemini I don't hate Pisces their ice but some are rude, but I LOVE Leo and Aries, people there nice *btw June Gemini* not a two-faced girl any Leo Aries.
REPLY 12 8 months ago
Anonymous : we LOVE you too gemini im a leo
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Gemini but I love aries and leos I don,t get it why people are sad about it lmao
REPLY 11 8 months ago
Anonymous : fire signs and air signs mix very well
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : I’m an Aquarius and I hang out with two Taurus everyday lol, and I really enjoy their company tbh.
REPLY 12 8 months ago
Anonymous : my mother is a Taurus and i am a Aquarius
REPLY 4 8 months ago
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : honestly i dont give two sh*ts about zodiac signs it comes down personality im a cancer and tired of hearing "cancers are so annoying" not tryin to defend my sign cus in all truth some cancers are sh*theads but it doesnt matter what zodiac sign you are its how you act and if you're flexible
REPLY 13 8 months ago
Anonymous : Either they love us or hate fuckem
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : Ya mean we stupid!!?? We scorpios defend everyone you guys keep pinching on their nerves
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : I hate all zodiac sings cuz I believe in god and it's bad to believe in it + I'm a Gemini please don't hate, please
REPLY 9 8 months ago
Anonymous : Ya..We wont hate but one thing god created zodiacs to know our true meaning
REPLY 4 7 months ago
Anonymous : i agree and thats a fact im a leo
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : Well I'm an aquarius I have two best friends one taurus and a scorpio we get along very well and really understands each other. I think it depends on your moon signs.
REPLY 7 8 months ago
Anonymous : I can relate because I’m also best friends with a Taurus and I’m an Aquarius. So I can agree with you on this one.
REPLY 6 8 months ago
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : my sister is an Aquarius my mom and dad is former a Scorpio and a Taurus couple
Anonymous : i hate leos
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : I'm, not a Leo lmao yall mad cuz I hate Virgos if I was a Virgo I would love leos I'm not a leo gtfo
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : and btw leo people are so nice
REPLY 6 8 months ago
Anonymous : stop hating on us damn
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : im a leo and im shy im a cancer moon
Anonymous : i hate virgos
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : It's funny because I am an aquarius and best friend is a Taurus
REPLY 9 8 months ago
Anonymous : my mum or mom is a Taurus
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Virgo but I hate Scorpios woman and men's all Scorpios I don't care hate on me and come at me.
REPLY 9 8 months ago
Anonymous : Then i hate you too
Anonymous : shore lmao
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : Actually I kinda have to agree I'm a cancer and I don't really like scorpios cuz all of them I have met are very loud and violent and they always always play the victim and I hate it they always try to argue about things even when nobody is even talking to them
REPLY 9 8 months ago
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : yes, I needed that.
Anonymous : what if I'm a Scorpio in a Toxic household??? :/
REPLY 0 7 months ago
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : tbh i don't hate Virgos i'm a leo btw
Anonymous : i agree
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Sagittarius and totally agree with all my traits. I’m a bit sad currently because I just learned my crush is a Taurus. Apparently, Sagittarius and Taurus aren’t really meant to be. But anyways, being a Sagittarius is pretty cool
REPLY 12 8 months ago
Anonymous : I don't like Taurus but I love Sagittarius!
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : Anonymous : Incompatibility is a myth... Sagittarius x Taurus can very much work... you both have to try
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : you dont like my mom or mum we dont deside our birthday yall know
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I loved spending time with my sag friend. He was such quirky guy and always made me laugh. Leo.
REPLY 1 5 months ago
Anonymous : im a leo
Anonymous : SAMEEE
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : As a Pisces, I feel like I do not mesh well with Virgos or Geminis, but I’m surrounded by them. My partner/ grandfather/ close cousin/ and sister are all Virgos. My Aunt who I have a love/ strongly hate relationship with is a Gemini.
REPLY 7 8 months ago
Anonymous : I’m an Aquarius and like I AM NOT LYING my BFF is actually a Scorpio lol her brother is also an Aquarius and she HATES him but like we get along VERY well they always say Scorpio and Aquarius hate each other but like my BFF is scorpiooooo loool and ngl I have to agree with the part that says “Capricorn’s want to control everything and Aquarian’s don’t like that” bruh my brother is a Capricorn and he is bossy AF I hate him sm and some of it is SOOOO true and also it said that me and sag don’t get along which is also true bc my ex best friend who was a fake friend was also a sag
REPLY 5 8 months ago
Anonymous : Lmao the person manipulated ME is my old aquarius ex friend which is why I can sorta agree on the scorpio and aquarius hate because aquarius manipulate us and change their personality just for us which gets very annoying, my friend wanted to keep me from my life. Capricorns are crazy but fun people and the siblings relationship doesn’t really have anything to do with that. My father is an aquarius and we have the WORST relationship because we have the same personality but zodiac signs that completely not fall in which ruins my everyday. And a Sag Male is an AMAZING guy literally I’ve known my best friend for 11 months almost and we already know each other well. Aquarians dont like to be controlled because they like controlling whats your point
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : Ya they spreading hate on scorpio
REPLY 0 7 months ago
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : As a Pisces, I would like to say my best friend is a Virgo. I disagree with my part of the article.
REPLY 7 8 months ago
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : I'm Gemini and the most annoying and less intelligent zodiac and needy is Cancer,i study those losers for fun and take deep twisted joy to see them dive in their own stupidity.
REPLY 8 8 months ago
Anonymous : I agree I'm a Gemini too but my mom is cancer I love her but I hate the other cancers but her.
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : I agree I'm and Gemini too
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : For your information, cancers are sensitive, kind, selfless people. As a Pisces, I will make sure you wish you never were born, double faced selfish person.
REPLY 13 8 months ago
Anonymous : nice dont care
REPLY 2 8 months ago
Anonymous : talk about being dumb i would think someone like you would know about being less intelligent
REPLY 5 8 months ago
Anonymous : That's so mean of you tho I agree that a lot of us cancers are petty mostly the June cancers really but lots of us are really nice people and we keep to ourselves for the most part and I think we are pretty smart cuz most cancers I have met including myself get some of the best grades
REPLY 5 8 months ago
Anonymous : Yasss let them know !I'm a gemini to
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : I agree I am a Gemini and my sister is so annoying, she think her lies are true and everyone thinks she is annoying, she is a Cancer.
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : I don't agree because I adore my husband and he is an Taurus; yes we both are very stubborn, easily angered and can be quite childish at time but we are also very communicative and, and passionate. Now leos on the other hand gosh fuck them. Every leo that I 'very met turns out to be egotistical, loud, cocky, big talkers and no action, and irrational. I can deal with an Aries once they cool down we can talk and have an even ground, but a leo are just delusional: I'm leo and I'm great blah blah blah I'm the best and nothing can beat me blah blah blah. Usually goes like this in my head Leo: I can do this TRUST ME I'm the best Aquarius: alright show me what you got Leo: shows mediocrecy and expects you to praise that type of work. Aquarius: umm no do it again/ do it right Leo: doesn't do it/ listen Aquarius: Thinking of punching leo in the throat but is aware that its not the right moment/are above them and walks away Leo: wait aren't you going to give me something/pay me for my crap. Aquarius: No Leo: but I worked for it. Aquarius: get out and take your shit with you. Leo: gets nothing leaves while making noise. Aquarius: eye roll gets headache Done .
REPLY 8 8 months ago
Anonymous : Well im a leo and i do not need any validation from you Some aquas are good people. Other are superficial Irritating and with a god complex. Some are even Agressive and materialistic. But i dont hate them Sometimes i dont even realize that they are until They say something weird. Ahhh they are manipulators Very annoying
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : i'm an aries and i actually have healthy relationships with my friends lol
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : lmao same im not a aries
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : im a taurus and i hate Aquarius people theyre rude and pissy... u know what happened one time i was trying to tell an aquarius a story and they were like "i dont care" lmao
REPLY 16 9 months ago
Anonymous : I’m an Aquarius and it’s so true we don’t care about anything your not that important we are lol bye
REPLY 6 8 months ago
Anonymous : I mean you’re too selfish if you think you’re the best zodiac instead people will flop you for your nature unlike Sagittariuses, Pisces and Scorpios. We fight for life and you dont like manipulation because you like being manipulative. Try correct me I’m too right after the beef with my 5 year ex friend that i extremely hate
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : I agree I'm a cancer and I really like Aquarius people cuz I think they are fun to be around but I agree they can be very rude lots of times like as u said one of them said "I don't care" which that's like the most used line for all Aquarius I know but I just put up with it I get what u mean tho
REPLY 2 8 months ago
Anonymous : Finally A cancer who isnt gonna give us cancer... But whatever thank you for liking us
REPLY 0 7 months ago
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : I think this is wrong for me bc my BFF times a million is Aries and that SUPPOSED to be my enemy???
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am an aquarius and I reaaaaaaaaaaally i mean REALLY hate Leos, they are so annoying!!
REPLY 10 9 months ago
Anonymous : so TRUUEE (even if im not an aquarius i tottally agree heh)
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : Yes a Leo is opposite of us Aquarians. Leos need 2 be liked and want to be the center of attention opposite of aquas
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : i am the same as you and love leos a leo is my dad a leo is my uncle a leo is my coison
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I am Virgo I am married to a Sag . It’s definitely a tough to be around. But my patients as a Virgo was able to cope with the pain and frustration that my sag wife . We give each other hell but by a miracle manage to stand our ground and put up with each other.
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Sagittarius and my crush is a Virgo.
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : ewwwwwwwwwwwww cancersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : cancers are actually sweet. But they sometimes not that good for other zodiacs.
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : Yes...The name cancer explains..Heheh Jk
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : CANCERS ARE VERY ANNOYING AND IRRATATINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
REPLY 14 9 months ago
Anonymous : And the y tend to be very manipulative and the number one zodiac that struggle with drug addictions
REPLY 1 8 months ago
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : =I CAM,NHHGAC ER5SC6W CVAtswQM
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : taurussssssssssssssssssssssss
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : Love peace compassion communication should come down to star sign if someone is a cunt then they are a Cunt if someone is nice then they are nice simples !
REPLY 3 9 months ago
Anonymous : Stop hating on Gemini, they're great people.
REPLY 14 9 months ago
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Virgo, and my best friend is a Sagittarius, as well as my sister ( also my bff ) being a Libra. ~ Though I can definitely see how we wouldn't get along, to be honest. ~ Also, I just wanted to point out that I've noticed the ONLY things Virgos are known for is their tidiness, kindness, and their gift for analyzing situations, but trust me when I say there's a lot more to us. If you want to get into a relationship with a Virgo, I can confirm that we ARE very critical, and we 100% are the masters of masking our feelings. I myself, am negative, but by reading about my zodiac, I've realized there's reasons for that behavior. And that's because we finally get to the point where we're tired of caring for other people, but no one is ever there for us when we're the ones who need it most.
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : I agree with this person. I am a Virgo myself. I can be negative at times as well.I feel I have my reasons to be. I have always been a caring person but no one was ever there for me.
REPLY 3 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Pisces and have never met a Virgo but I do believe that you are amazing! But i love all of the zodiacs and think there all amazing
REPLY 4 8 months ago
Anonymous : i have a best friend who's pisces-
REPLY 8 9 months ago
Anonymous : i have a best friend whos a Sagittarius XD
REPLY 3 8 months ago
Anonymous : Same, he is my everything lmfao
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : no one hates libras ha
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : Yeah just cuz my mum's one
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : im a virgo and i have aries an saggtarius friend
REPLY 6 9 months ago
Anonymous : Im libra i hate everyone except my family and my god
REPLY 7 9 months ago
Anonymous : so you hate jeses
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : I am a Scorpio..I really hate Leo for some reason, they think they are so right over everything. I have a Ex-bestie who is a Leo, called me a bitch, idiot and untrustable. She angered me terribly. I ended up being friends with a Gemini, Pisces and Taurus, despite me and Taurus being "enemies" we actually go along quite well...I also have a lot of Taurus friends. Me and Leo are really angry at each other...I am still planning revenge on her...
REPLY 10 9 months ago
Anonymous : LMAO OMG SAME i have an ex friend who i was friends with for 4 years and she was a Leo and she lied so much and she thought she was always right and she was “scared” of drama and I was so pissed at her stupidity I couldn’t hold back and just shitted my way out. My best friend is Pisces and my bestest friend is a Sag lmaoaa
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : You gon lose that fight; the Lion is immune to your stinger
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : You gon lose too; lions are immune to the Scorpio stinger. He will eat you alive !
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : Anger is a feeling so it has to do with the moon sign .I have gemini moon and I have many Pisces close friends,I sometime find him very annoying and get into Alot of argument but it usually ends really quick because there is part of us that we really like about each other, we are so fun together , very much weird open minded and get lost together in a different world. Pisces are ❤️ actually it's Capricorn who I have issues with. I am Capricorn sun myself lol.. so I have troubles with other Capricorn moon when my gemini moon kicks in .
REPLY 6 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm Aries, so my Enemy is Leo. Or another Aries.
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : Gems are childish, they only see things their way. They also quick to judge another person
REPLY 10 10 months ago
Anonymous : Their actually very kind-hearted if you actually got to know them, which you probably didn't. They don't mean to come off rude, sometimes it's just natural, and they weren't aware, but it's quite easy to forgive them even without an apology.
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : That may be true but Gems usually change their minds. No one wants to be judged. A Gems poor attitude can and most likely will change over time.
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : actually wery true but i personally think every zodiac is amazing and have their own uiqness and I am just boring I'm sorry no-not my zodiac but me I'm a pisces :-:
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I am Virgo and I totally agree
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : :-: im a pisces and i do understand btw what is your zodiac i personally love all the zodiacs!!!! :3 >:3
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : Pisces question marks ?????
REPLY 2 8 months ago
Anonymous : OH MAH GOD you are mah twin i have been saying this to these people for a long time they do not understand love ya :3 >:3
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : here's the deal about geminis and pisces. They can be friends if a pisces catches gemini in a good mood.Once they are friends they may be friends for a long time because pisces are kind and funny and geminis are loyal and love to have funny people in there lives. These two love sharing inside jokes and love watching series together. Gemini will knock some logic into a pisces and pisces will help gemini explore the world of imagination. They will have arguments here and there because they have completely different views.And if they do fall out and gemini is in the wrong they will apologise and because pisces are quick to forgive they will be friends in on time. And if pisces is in the wrong they are quick to say sorry and because gemini loves their fuzzy, crazy, silly and funny friend they will forgive a pisces in no time
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : im a pisces and personally love all the zodiacs!!!! :3 >:3 c:
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : Gemini’s are two faced and consider themselves too right which is bleugh. They best go with Virgos, leave my Pisces to me.
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : I agreed with this! I'm a Pisces and most of my friends are Gemini, expect some can be quite annoying and mean at times.
Anonymous : thank you
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : My man is Sagittarius ♐️
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : Ur an idiot
REPLY 5 9 months ago
Anonymous : No he’s not!
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : ummm i think her man could be a Sagittarius because if her husband or boyfriend is a sag i do understand it
Anonymous : WE SAME
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : My childhood best friend is a Libra, and we get along perfectly, at least in my opinion. We're always there for each other, she gives me emotional help and support when I need it and I give her statistical and logical help when she needs it, along with helping her with problem solving. The only thing she really needs to help me with is my emotional problems and she does that perfectly, and I love her like a sister because of that!
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : awww your adorable :3 also im a pisces and I totally get what you are getting at
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : im a pisces toooo yaaas!!! and i too agree!!! :3 >:3 c:
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : Im pisces and one of my best friends is gemini we get along very well and shes actually rly chill. Shes shy to and l'm actually the one talking alottt lmao
REPLY 10 10 months ago
Anonymous : same here and i'm always the one talking to though we have alot of fights because she is based on logic and i'm based on imagination
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : My friend too! Tho I am a Scorpio, my other two Gemini and Pisces friends are also like this!
REPLY 3 9 months ago
Anonymous : i talk alot too :-: btw im a pisces to btw i do not know why im saying btw but that was adorable and sweet awww :3 >:3
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : i know we pisces are weird and aww that was sweet :3 >:3 I'm gonna explode of fangirling i just love friends and family and love it is sooo cuuuutteeee!!!!!
REPLY 2 9 months ago
Anonymous : thats cool im a pisces too and I'm mad because I have never met a pisces jk i actually am never mad because the only emotions I fool are sadness and happiness and I love family and friends and love and awwww it is soo cccuuutttee okay I'm gonna die of fangirling!!!! :3 >:3
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : i talk a lot too being a pisces its just amazing
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : omg i love you arledy im the type of girl first when i meet somebody i ask for there phone number
Anonymous : do you have wattpad :3
Anonymous : ye we crazy
Anonymous : Thats like-wierd ;-;
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : my bff is a taurus and im a aquarius- we literally never fight
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : My friend is a Cancer and im a Libra and WE ARE REALLY good friends with a Capricorn this may be true for some people friendship is not made with what the internet is its how you treat each other as a friend!
REPLY 11 10 months ago
Anonymous : My total bff, and I mean TOTAL bff is Aquarius. I'm scorpio. We have so much in common and it doesnt make sense ahh I don't think its right to go by signs.
REPLY 11 10 months ago
Anonymous : same here
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : gal listen to me I think it is because I remind myself so much and I mean so much of mah zodiac sign which is Pisces
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm an aqua and I LOVE scorpios <3
REPLY 4 9 months ago
Anonymous : It's very difficult to pinpoint compatibility with signs because there are a lot of factors. I think genetics combined with both sun sign and moon sign makes a big difference. For instance, as a Taurus I get along quite well with some librans, but then more rowdy confrontational librans (usually blue eyed people) I can never get along with. They argue more and they can sometimes be bullies. It can never boil down to one factor. Also, I see other taurens get into ridiculous rivalries with leos all the time, but I've never had a problem with a leo myself. I find them nice natured overall.
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : Im cancer and my bf is aries and my bestfriend is sag
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : i agree i do not get along with very many of sagittariuses but i also do get along with aries
REPLY 3 10 months ago
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : I love Capricorns and Gemini ones my best friend for 15 years but signs I absolutely hate and cannot get along with Pisces, female Taurus & Cancers i find these zodiac sighs to be extremally toxic to be around.
REPLY 7 10 months ago
Anonymous : you can not get along with me because I'm a pisces but i liked your post anyway i don't care if people like me or not i still think you are an amazing person omg I'm crying I'm so annoying and awful but i hope you will have a good life with caps and geminis
Anonymous : you are amazing
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : i am really annoying
Anonymous : im still a 9 year old pisces
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : My exwife was Capricorn and was alright and smart,pisces is ok,but cancer is the most toxic and drama sign i ever encounter.
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Sagittarius girl and I love cancer best friend boy❤️
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : it ok cancer it ok
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : I m Sagittarius girl and I love my pisces Best Friend boy ❤
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : hello me a pisces
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : thank you last coment i got was that she absolutely hates pisces and now I'm actually crying I'm so sorry but that helps a little
REPLY 1 8 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a cancer and I kinda feel like people find me annoying because of how sensitive and emotional i am lmao
REPLY 7 10 months ago
Anonymous : yeah same
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : yeah me too , i hate my sister shes an aries.
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : im a pisces and i agree last comment i got was that they hated pisces and called them bad to be around so that hurted me and now I'm really crying I'm sorry
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a virgo and my best friends are a Cancer and a Virgo. Me and my other friend thats a Virgo both respect each other and let us organize things that we wanna organize. We also help our Cancer friend when she'll get sad. So I think this is true but the I would never be friends with another Virgo that doesn't let me do my own thing.
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : I hate capricorn so much but me leo :/
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : Me too! Hate Capricorn and Scorpio. Just can’t stand them!
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a cancer and this maybe right cause aries and sagittarius aren't really, well an emotional zodaic sign and might say harsh things and heart my feelings but I tend to cope with it by being emotionally stable.
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : I think this is partially accurate because I hate ALL Gemini’s but I’m always friends with Virgo. In all of my school years, my best friend would always be a Virgo.
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : Im an aquarius and i love Sagittarius and Capricorn
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a pisces and things don't go well with me and leo's i don't hate all leo's but it's hard to be friends with them and that leads to aguments and then to fights.and DANG there is alot of pisces here.
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : yeah from my observations, pisces are the best at being friends with everyone except for leos and sometimes other pisces.
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : i feel ya. My brother is a Leo and we argue not as much but i get what you mean because they try to act like they know everything because, they are you know, "The leader" but that doesn't mean you tell people what pops in yo little bitty head just because.And just like Scorpio, they try to look cool when sometimes they don't, and to me THATS CRINGY.
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Lmao... but did I ask?
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm also a Pisces but I'm the other one around. I get along with all, and even Leo. The signs I don't get along is Aries and Some Cancer (since I have one best friend), which is kinda surprising as normally I have seen it as the other way around from the internet or from other pisces I met.
REPLY 0 8 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Libra and my sister is a Virgo so we can’t be enemy’s she’s nice is person I met one thing I can’t stand is Scorpio they are just to much for me
REPLY 3 11 months ago
Anonymous : I'm Virgo and my sister is a Libra ♡
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : I’m a Pisces and I love all the zodiacs! ♊️♏️♓️♎️♉️♈️♍️♒️♑️♌️♋️
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : Same I’m a cancer and i love all zodiacs :)
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : same except, im a aquarius ans pisces at once.
REPLY 0 9 months ago
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Pisces and am best friends with a Virgo. But also my little brother is a virgo and so is my dad. And I definetly agree with your answers on that part. And I have a few enemies that are gemini.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm a virgo and my mom is a libra so you know how that turns out
REPLY 5 1 year ago
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a pisces my baby brother is gemini -_-
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : im pisces but its true i hate gemini super lazy and bossy
REPLY 0 6 months ago
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I’m an Aries,my closest friends are a Scorpio,a Leo,an Aquarius and Virgo.and we get along super nicely.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
REPLY 3 1 year ago
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : lol not sure about capricorns hateing cancers? i am cancer and my boyfriend is capricorn lol
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Cancer loves family... Same with Capricorn..
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : I don’t really care but ok!
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : I'm a Taurus and I totally notice those zodiac sign were the problem. For my sister is a Scorpio and my mother is Aquarius. With my sister we never get along because of her envy. My mother on the other hand uses her charm. You have totally snap out of it to notice she's actually a enemy. I learn that after I had her confess about my step brother peter. She goes around do things because of what my dad did to her just because she's afraid of him and was afraid to confront him. My step sisters suffer because of her over a man as well I don't want my son to be victimized by my weird family. We don't interact with them much. They a bowl of problems.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm an Aquarius and l don't like Taurus people because they are toxic people.I remember when l was in school a classmate who is a Taurus had many times critize me and saying lam childish.Actually lam a very mature person and l like to do things my way.
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : Virgos and Tauruses criticize because we're more critical of ourselves, so you should put yourself in their shoes for once instead of assuming things and thinking you're right.
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : Shut up, y’all complain too much and you make no sense.
REPLY 0 5 months ago
Anonymous : I AGREE TO DISAGREE IM A GEM THAT GETS ALONG WIT ALL EXCEPT CAPRICORN
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Caps hate gems, no love lost boo!
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes that's because gems are very flirtations, over confident and come across as being very child-like... Capricorns are purposeful. We like to be taken seriously and be respected the same way we respect you
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : That's because gems are flirtations, over confident and appear to be very child-like
REPLY 3 1 year ago
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : Agreed
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : I'm taurus
REPLY 2 10 months ago
Anonymous : I agree, gems are childish, and it’s there way or no way. And they like a lot of attention
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : That's true , gemini hates Capricorn too
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : i mean, my mom is a gem and my grandma is a capricorn and they act like very close friends.
REPLY 1 9 months ago
Anonymous : That's not necessarily a bad thing sweetie.
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : im a capricorn i dont see how u dont get allong with soemone by when they where born we all have different personalities
REPLY 0 9 months ago
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : NO CAPRICORNS ARE THE BEST AND IM NT SAYING THIS CAUSE IM JEALOUS DUDE!!! I WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT I HATE YOU AND ALSO IM CAPRICORN!!!! YOU SHOULD’NT HAVE MESSED WITH ME CAUSE I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : I m gem and married to capricon for 11 years
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : I am Aquarius and I liked all signs but been hated and abused by all signs. It's sad but it's life. We must be strong and move on in life instead of looking back to the past hurts.
REPLY 0 1 month ago