THESE are the most generous and pure hearted zodiac signs

Being kind hearted and generous is one of the best qualities that people look for in their partner, friend or sibling. Here are some of the most kind hearted zodiac signs that are literally angels on this planet!
THESE are the most generous and pure hearted zodiac signs

Being generous is a quality that not everyone possesses. It is rare to find such people who genuinely think good for others or see good in everyone. To some people, being generous comes naturally while others have to try hard.

Generous people are almost angels on earth who try to see the good in everything and everyone. It depends on others how they take it, sometimes others think that generous people can be a bit too emotional and overbearing, However, they only mean good intentions for everyone. Let us look at the zodiac signs that are the most generous out of all.

Leo

Leos are the most generous people. They are large hearted, kind, warm and loving, This fun loving sun sign can come across as super confident but they go out of their to help their loved ones.

Cancer

Being an emotional and water sign, Cancerians are kind hearted and loving people. They will only think good about others and love to help the ones in need.

Pisces

This sun sign is known for being deep and sentimental. They cannot afford to see the pain in others and make sure they make everyone feel comfortable and happy.

Sagittarius

This sun sign might come across as rude and stubborn but they are the most generous and kind hearted people. They will not think twice before helping others in need.

Also Read:  THESE 4 zodiac signs are most likely to be cleanliness freaks

Anonymous 5 days ago

I am a Taurus and people usually mistake our kindness and caring for being gullable ,Taurus' are loyal and caring individuals

Anonymous 7 days ago

I think Tarurs should be on this list. I am a Tarurs who feel like crying bc I am very kind hearted. I never want to be center of attention for that reason,but I am grateful for being that way.! I feel like if I can help somebody as I pass along, than my living shall not be in vain..truly and I never ever know when I would be down on my luck...Amen. A lot, I wonder how someone couldn’t help another just because. If I won the lottery, I probably wouldn’t have any money within the next 24 hrs...lol. God bless you all and have a better day. Stay positive.

Anonymous 7 days ago

I agree also I am a taurus and I was shocked that taurus wasn't on this list!!

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I am libra i think every zodiac is pure in there own way on there own time

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

I'm a virgo & I think libra should be there..most libra I met are the nicest out of the signs

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Libra are one of the most nicest and kind-hearted people you would ever meet .so nice and selfless

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

According to Astrology, Tarurs will give a stranger a shirt off their back. Let me tell you, I am always trying to give things away. So, I think we should be on the list, not taking from no one else but just added.

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Scorpio are also kind !!

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

2 kids 2 dads both selfish..One Leo One Libra..Leo hides properties to pay hardly any child support Libra pretends child doesn't exist moves so child support doest catch up to him had great career decides taking his own life 23 years later but never makes effort to get in touch with his only daughter..

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Hmm I'm a gemini I feel like this should include libra and Aquarius. What about your opinion? And about leo, It depends on the person, Cause Leo can be extremely arrogant or helpful. Cause I had both experience with leo.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Majorityof Leos are most generous and kindhearted but they coukd also your worst opponent. I had 2 libras..no comment.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Put libra at first becuz they are too generous and kindest person Leos are arrogant and aggressive people but they sre kind inside so, librans are soft hearted

Anonymous 2 months ago

Leo’s rule a heart of the body, Thor is a Leo check the actors birthday

Anonymous 3 months ago

Maybe the pisces you know may be bitter. But I think and everyone else around me think I am the sweetest.

Anonymous 3 months ago

cancer, pieces, leo seriously??? pure hearted??? these are the most toxic of the zodiacs

Anonymous 3 months ago

Leo can say no to some people, but normally there very kind btw am not leo

Anonymous 3 months ago

ikr, i feel like libra should be there

Anonymous 3 months ago