These zodiac signs don’t know how to express their feelings

Updated on Oct 10, 2021 05:06 AM IST  |  454.4K

These zodiac signs don’t know how to express their feelings
These zodiac signs don’t know how to express their feelings

There are some people who don’t have any problems expressing their feelings and saying what is on their mind. They are vocal, out there and extremely direct in their approach. On the other hand, there are some people who think twice before saying something. They have a very hard time expressing how they feel or verbalising their emotions.

These people are not a big fan of being blunt and straightforward and often feel shy or scared to say what is truly in their heart. According to astrology, there are 3 zodiac signs who have trouble expressing their emotions.

these_zodiac_signs_dont_know_how_to_express_their_feelings.jpg

Cancer

Cancerians are extremely emotional and sensitive. While they do feel a lot of things and want to say a lot, they don’t do so. They keep their emotions bottled up because they tend to overthink everything and are scared to show their true side to people.

Scorpio

Scorpios have a tendency to not verbalise their emotions. They like to observe things and keep their thoughts to themselves. They are the ones who don't like to blabber all day long and are mysterious, quiet and introverted by nature.

4_zodiac_signs_who_are_extremely_calculative_.jpg

Sagittarius

Sagittarians feel uncomfortable being themselves around people. They feel that people might judge them and thus, like to keep their feelings to themselves. Sagittarius don’t feel confident enough to openly state what’s on their mind and thus find it difficult to express themselves.

Also Read: Astro talk: 3 Zodiac signs that are sweet talkers

Comments
User Avatar
Anonymous : Oh, I'm a cancer but I'm as awful at keeping it in as an Aries
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : I am a Cancer it's true, but I expected aquarius in this debate
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : same here
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Am a cancer ,I hold nothing back if I am angry
REPLY 1 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Swears it true, am a Scorpio as well, And it hurts when people tend to misunderstand u for who u really are
REPLY 0 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Definitely Scorpio is totally true!
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : Yes scorpio ♏ is true
REPLY 1 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Sagittarius soo true i am so uncomfortable to show people the real me what's i like and what i dislike and it sometimes led me hating my own self .r
REPLY 6 1 month ago
Anonymous : I am a cancer and I can truly relate to it
REPLY 2 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Virgo's should also be included in the list.
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : I agree, my son is Virgo and he is exactly the same
REPLY 0 1 month ago
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Yes,cancer is true
REPLY 2 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I'm sagittarius nd it's so true.....I feel so uncomfortable to express my feelings
REPLY 5 1 month ago
Anonymous : I expected Aries also to be in this list
REPLY 1 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Ya we aries are also like that but we are impulsive,which sometimes helps us to express the feelings.
REPLY 0 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Aries tend to get angry and pretty sensitive, I'm an Aries myself I openly express my feelings with no hesitation
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Yes Sagittarius it's true
REPLY 2 1 month ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Why cant I do Even if I am not there in this list. It hits different.
REPLY 1 1 month ago