Diamonds are the most premium in-game currency in FreeFire, and if you want the best unique commodities then you have to buy them with real money. To get the diamonds in Free Fire users have to pay real money, either from their debit credit card or from UPI payment gateways. Lately, we are witnessing that players' inclination towards paid cosmetic commodities is rising day by day. That's why they are searching for alternatives to get paid in-app currency for free. The best way to get free diamonds in Free Fire is to get them through Google Opinion Rewards. This is a very popular app as the app gives users Play Credits for completing some surveys.
Google Opinion Rewards
- If you want to get free diamonds in free-fire via Google Opinion Rewards then you have to follow the given below steps.
- Firstly you will have to download the app from the google play store.
- You will have to create your profile with all the required information.
- After completing few surveys you will get some play credits which you can use to buy diamonds in free-fire using their in-game top-up center.
Although it's advisable that you should spend your play credits with super airdrop. Because the super airdrop gives more diamonds in less price.
How to buy diamonds from Free-Fire's in-game top-up center?
- Open Free Fire on your smartphone and head over to the top-up center, which is shown with a diamond icon at the top of the screen.
- Now you will have to select the number of diamonds.
- After that, you will have to pay for those diamonds with your google play credits.
- Once done you will get new diamonds in your account.
Apart from Google Opinion Rewards, the Booyah app also offers free diamonds to free-fire players. To get diamonds and other rewards using the booyah app you will have to perform some events which are hosted by booyah and in exchange for that booyah gives different kinds of rewards including free diamonds for free-fire.
Users should keep in mind that in order to get free diamonds with booyah you will have to link your free-fire account with the app. Which allows the app to give your diamonds rewards directly in your account.