Happy Birthday Karan Tacker: 10 Photos which prove why we need him in Bollywood ASAP

Take a look at some of the sexiest photos of the birthday boy, Karan Tacker.
discussion,Karan Tacker
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp
Karan Tacker is easily one of the hottest hunks we have in Telly Ville. He makes girls go weak in their knees and his Instagram page is reeks of sexiness. 

His physique and dressing sense is impeccable and he is a thorough gentleman. He started his career in the movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, in which he had a small role alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma. He became a household name as Viren Singh Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. After that, he appeared in the seventh season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa where he was declared as the first runner-up. He has hosted many reality shows like Halla Bol, The Voice India and more. Now, the actor is hosting Nach Baliye 8. 

There were rumours that Karan will soon be seen venturing into Bollywood. He told Pinkvilla, "I have been working on it since the last year. I have attended many workshops, learnt a bit of dancing and martial arts! I also have learnt new skills in terms of acting. I am trying to find a niche for myself for which I could be probably recognised for. So yes, I will be doing movies this year. The coming time looks interesting to me."

The actor celebrates his 31st birthday today and a few days back, he cut a cake with his Nach Baliye family while dressed in a warrior outfit. 

To commemorate his birthday, here are 10 photos which prove why we need him in Bollywood ASAP

1. Say hello to the handsome and shirtless Karan.

2. Nerd is the new sexy!

3. Perfect in any angle.

4. We can't handle the hotness.

5. He's sexy and he knows it.

6. That body though!

7. Looking sexy as hell.

8. He knows how to nail traditional as well.

9. Catching the beach waves like a pro.

10. How can someone be so sexy?

Happy Birthday, Karan Tacker!

Comments

God he's so sexy

he's a full package unlike many of the bollywood actors we have

karan johar loves him

Add new comment