Aishwarya Sakhuja and Rohit Nag Wedding Anniversary: 5 lesser known facts that make their love story unique

Aishwarya Sakhuja and Rohit Nag tied the knot on December 5 in 2014. As the completes 5 years of togetherness, let's celebrate their anniversary looking at their imperfectly perfect love story in a nutshell.
Aishwarya Sakhuja and Rohit Nag Wedding Anniversary: 5 lesser known facts that make their love story uniqueAishwarya Sakhuja and Rohit Nag Wedding Anniversary: 5 lesser known facts that make their love story unique
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

A dreamlike love story is not always a scripted one! proving the same, Aishwarya Sakhuja and Rohit Nag are one such couple who make us believe that love knows no boundaries. The lovebirds tied the knot on December 5 in 2014. The courtship period is all about honeysuckle days but the couple fought against all odds for a happily ever after. 

The couple also participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 7. Their dance steps might not have been as perfect, but their love story definitely is! 

While many adore this beautiful pair with the tall TV actress Aishwarya Sakhuja, most popularly known for her show Saas Bina Sasural and tv producer, Rohit Nag, they are unaware of the heartwarming love tale of the two. So as the couple completes 5 years of togetherness, let's celebrate their anniversary looking at their imperfectly perfect love story in a nutshell.

When they first met

Our expressions on all the wrong reporting.. So since yesterday people have been calling and asking me how im doing with a hole in my heart. An article came out in Bombay Times yesterday that spoke about how i was born with a hole in my heart. READ- I WAS born with a hole in my heart. We had it corrected through surgery when i was 3.. None of these other so called news portals decided to put in the effort of reading the entire article that spoke about so much more than just my health woes and declared me to be a heart patient. How do you call this responsible journalism? Do you even think twice before picking up headlines from other tabloids and tweaking them for your own benefit?? While every now and then i may ignore the irresponsible reporting (that happens more than often btw), but do these so called journalists ever put a thought that how their SENSATIONAL headlines may effect the other person and their families? For all those concerned lemme utilize this medium and clear it all. NO IM NOT A HEART PATIENT. IM NOT GOING FOR ANY HEART SURGERIES. IM A TYPE 1 DIABETIC AND MORE THAN A HEALTH WOE IT IS A BLESSING FOR ME CUZ IT IS THROUGH THIS DISORDER I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESPECT MY BODY MORE... AND NO DIABETES DOESNT HAPPEN CUZ I ATE A LOT OF SWEETS Lotsa love to all those who messaged and called to find out if im ok P.S. #UjdaChaman releases today... Go watch it with your family cuz you will love it

A post shared by Aishwarya Sakhuja (@ash4sak) on

The beginning of a Bollywood romance flick always marks a little banter between the hero and the heroine. In one of her interviews, Aishwarya revealed that it wasn't love at first sight for her when she met Rohit Nag for the first time at an audition for a show. She thought of him as a complete wannabe for wearing a hairband on his head as he shortlisted actors for the show. While Rohit admits being fond of her since seeing her for the first time in Miss India 2006 as one of the finalists.

When sense of humour became the icebreaker

Oh god i can go on about this man...Hes my life partner so obviously its a mixed bag but since its his birthday today i should list out the qualities that make him who he is... @rohitnag9 you have surprised me with your perseverance, skill and love for quality this year.. This year has made me look at you differently... i sometimes feel how is it that you have such a knack of presenting a challenge to life... you fall down only to rise higher and this is something i have learnt from you..No matter what comes your way ,you continue walking,infact you run... I love your enthusiasm for good life and keep that going..i pray for your good health and success and most importantly i hope and pray that you are surrounded with love abundant...Love you

A post shared by Aishwarya Sakhuja (@ash4sak) on

It was through Karan Wahi that Aishwarya and Rohit became close. When Aishwarya started spending more time with Rohit, his quirky sense of humour came into play. It was not looks, not personality, not fame, but his jokes that stole away Aishwarya's heart.

The tough time that tested their bond

Everything seemed well between Aishwarya and Rohit. Aishwarya was at the peak of her career with her show Saas Bina Sasural topping the TRP lists when she was diagnosed with tuberculosis. The actress lost her hair and she even quit her serial but Rohit stood by her like a pillar. It is times like these that test your love and Rohit passed the test.

The magical proposal that led to a 'Yes'

Champagne, music, fireworks, flowers and what now! The dream proposal every girl wishes for. Aishwarya admitted that Rohit proposed to her in the most romantic way ever and she instantly replied with a 'yes' because it felt right. She also says that his iconic proposal is the reason why her girl tribe envies her. However, it was not the surprise that made her agree. Or maybe they did, a bit! But the ring with which he proposed to her was given with the blessings by his mother who had done pooja for it as she came to know that he was about to propose.

The happily ever after

The wedding day is the happiest day in a bride's life, Aishwarya felt it as she walked the 7 pheras with Rohit. After 5 years of dating, Aishwarya and Rohit tied the knot in a close-knit ceremony in Delhi. Aishwarya expressed her love for winter weddings and the couple decided to get married in the month of December in Delhi.

"Stay in sync with the latest and hottest" & "SUBSCRIBE TO PINKVILLA"

Add new comment

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement