Bepannaah: Jennifer Winget-Harshad Chopda's story of love and betrayal is a MUST-WATCH

Bepannaah is not a love story, it is a story about love and the initial episodes have made sure to send the message right across. Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda's show looks promising.
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp
Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda's Bepannaah finally aired its pilot episode this week. Taking a cue from the promo, the pilot episode made sure to give us a perfect glimpse of Zoya (Jennifer) and Aditya's (Harshad) story of love and betrayal with each character playing their parts to the T. 

Bepannaah is not a love story, it is a story about love and the initial episodes have made sure to send the message right across. Sehban Azim and Namita Dubey play pivotal characters in the show, however, instead of wasting time in establishing their love stories, the story starts from betrayal, which sets the show apart from others.

It is not a stereotypical romantic drama but a perfect recipe of thrill, suspense with a dash of intense scenes. 

Zoya and Aditya are shown to be romantics, the cheesy ones whose lives revolve around their respective better halves. While Zoya is innocent and irrevocably in love with Yash (Sehban), Captain Aditya Hooda is a happy go lucky kind who hates lies. Unlike other shows, the makers did not wait to show a dreamy encounter between the two leads but it started off with an easy banter, which was circumstantial not forced! Point to be noted. 

However, a phone call changes their lives for worse. While the duo was trying to come to terms with the death of their spouses, their betrayal came to the foray. Aditya is convinced that Pooja (Namita) betrayed him with another man but Zoya holds on to her trust in Yash. The character sketch of the two protagonists are laid down. It will be interesting to see how their worlds now intertwined with this thread of betrayal has in store for them. 

Amidst this, Aditya's dad played by Rajesh Khatter and Zoya's father's character show a shade of grey. They seem to be hiding somethings but what? 

Were Yash and Pooja really seeing each other despite being married or was this all just a co-incidence? Well, that serves as the premise for the show. 

We are already hooked, what about you? Let us know in the comments below. 

Credits :Colors

Comments

i really admiring zoya ...what a actor she is...i am watching this show..the story is quiet dfferent..pls dont change the story line like other serials,....i am eagrly waiting for the next episode...

Combination of best cinematography with brilliant performance by the leads with heart touching background music

10 out of 10 for the show . Its indeed amazing especially harshad and jennifer

This soap is copied fom the turkish series Kara para ashk, which is translated crime, money and love.

She is homebreaker. I don't like her

Add new comment