Bigg Boss 11 has been full of drama and controversies. Contestants have been at their best in entertaining the audience. They have taken tough stands, fought with friends and made peace with their rivals as the game has progressed. Salman Khan has been showing them the mirror through Weekend Ka Waar episodes. This has made many contestants introspect about their behaviour. The equation among the contestants has been changing every day. Here’s taking a look at how the equations and relationships changed in the house as the show progressed towards the finale:
1) Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan: Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan have been very strong contenders in this season. Since the beginning of the show, there have been issues between them. They have fought over food, kitchen duties and tasks. However, Mount BB task brought them closer. Hina and Shilpa carried one another’s bags however, Shilpa didn't take much effort in protecting Hina's back from getting empty. Thus, that again created a rift between the two. Their changed equation did not last for a long time and as the finale is just a day away, the two are still at loggerheads.
2) Vikas Gupta and Shilpa Shinde: Vikas Gupta and Shilpa Shinde had a history before they entered the Bigg Boss House. Vikas was one of the producers of Shilpa’s show and she had accused the makers of the show of mental harassment. Vikas, in turn, had accused her of throwing tantrums on the sets of Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain. In the first few episodes, fans felt that Shilpa was trying to harass Vikas by picking up fights.However, the two got close once the show progressed. They sorted out their differences and have been thick since then. However, in the past two weeks, they have been going through ups and downs.
3) Priyank Sharma and Vikas Gupta: Priyank and Vikas had bonded since the show’s beginning. They knew each other even before the show as Vikas was the producer of a reality show in which Priyank was the contestant. But their friendship was shattered in the BB house. Even host Salman Khan tried to solve the issues between the two, but he later gave up. Their equation kept changing as Priyank bonded with Hina and Luv. Vikas and Priyank had a huge fight about Priyank’s personal life when Vikas accused him of dating girls in every show. Vikas and Priyank got into major fights, however, Hiten’s eviction changed it all and they were back to being buddies until Priyank got voted out of the show.
4) Hina Khan, Priyank Sharma and Luv Tyagi: Priyank Sharma managed to be friends with Hina Khan and Vikas Gupta who clearly were on two different sides. However, after Priyank's fight with Vikas, his friendship with Luv and Hina only became stronger day-by-day. To show their unity to the housemates, the trio even dressed up in black for an entire day. However, after Hiten's eviction, Priyank became friends with Vikas again. This didn't go well with Hina and the two had a lot of fights daily due to the same. Hina had clearly told Priyank that he is no more her friend. Then it was Luv who was friends with both Priyank and Hina. However, things became worse for the trio when Luv was shown a video in which Priyank and Hina were discussing how he has a soft corner for the actress. However, during the ticket to finale task, Hina and Luv got into a major fight and that was the end of their friendship.
5) Arshi Khan and Shilpa Shinde: Arshi Khan and Shilpa Shinde’s affinity was known to one and all. Arshi was so attached to Shilpa that she called her ‘Maa’. Arshi always stood for Shilpa whenever anyone in the house used to bully her or fight her. But, Arshi felt that Shilpa didn't do the same for her and never even supported her to be the captain of the house. When Arshi was sent to ‘Kaalkothri’, she expected Shilpa to get her food. After she came out, all hell broke loose and she termed Shilpa as ‘Wahiyaad Aurat’. She also made sure that Shilpa doesn't get a chance to become the captain of the house which eventually resulted in no captaincy task and no captain in the house for a week.