EXCLUSIVE: Deepika Padukone to Star Opposite Brad Pitt?

NULL
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

This is probably the most exciting of all the announcements and collaborations of this year. Bollywood’s sensational beauty Deepika Padukone will be seen sharing the screen space with heartthrob of millions, Brad Pitt. Yes! You read it right! Our ‘Mastani’ has signed a film with none other than Mr Pitt and we are going ga-ga over this!

According to an industry insider, Deepika has signed her next big Hollywood flick opposite the ‘Fight Club’ star. Isn't that super exciting?

After bagging her Hollywood debut movie xXx: The Return Of The Xander Cage opposite Vin Diesel, Deepika seems to be on a roll. We are still getting used to the hotness she’s spreading with the Fast and Furious star on social media corridors. After the news of her Hollywood break rocked B-town, her association with this new project has given us the biggest fan moment ever!

After sweeping off the red carpet with her dazzling appearances and taking home the Best Actress trophy at almost every major award show, this year is certainly going to be bigger, better and hotter for Deepika!

This Day That Year

Comments

yellow journalism at its best, only Indian sites are claiming and aware of it, foreign media is clueless bout it.

really? wow Brad Pitt himself is not aware of such a movie.

idk if its true or not. but this news was spread across other websites. if its just this one, then it would be totally fake, but its possible. but it would be bad if this is actually false.

Sonam blocking Deepika fans who've never even tweeted her.lol Her obsession extends to deepika fans too.

If this is true good for her. You go gurl!

Hahaha , Man the hater heroines fans and prs with just 1 romours burning like that if that news is indeed true than , the rivel actress's fans and prs most have sleepless night from now and The official confirmation is tight slap on hater heroines fans ( prianka , kangana, sonam, katrina, kareena ) and huge damaka wait watch and at that time burn even more and write nonsense comments here to feed your fustreations and insecurities lol. #power of deepika .

HERE I AM. A little late :). I honestly don't think this is true. If there is any truth to it it's probably waaaay too early to talk about. Brad Pitt as everyone knows is a HUGE star. Deepika is a fledgling artist in Hollywood at this point. I'm not sure how that would go down. That said, Vin Diesel is also huge, but the kinds of films he does are more inviting to newcomers while Brad Pitt mostly does independent, oscar-bait stuff now. He's made his name for himself, he doesn't really need publicity. But who knows, I am not on Deepika's marketing team, however I am always rooting for her!!

I hope she gets it, and she find success there and stays there forever. Bollywood will be a much better place without her cheap tactics like demeaning other actresses and compromising for awards that she doesn't deserve.

That's extremely rude of u to say this. When did she pull other actresses down. Pc,parineeti,jacky,dia Mirza has always maintained she is one of the best person in the industry. U think a PR can pull other actresses down, then anyone can hire a PR n become a star. I'm a fan of deepika n I became her fan after watching cocktail. She then maintained her performances well with films like YJHD, CE , RL n then with piku,tamasha n BM. I loved her in these films n her fandom is owing to these films. Awards r given by the jury n her fans who voted fir popular awards. She has no say in them. So stop this blame game. She deserves every bit of success she enjoys. She is being offered these Hollywood films because of her popularity in Indian subcontinent. That is the same reason a priyanka is also being offered films in HW. They want to capture the Indian audience as its a growing market n that's y they r casting Indian actresses. If this news is true then good luck for deepika. I'm proud of her.

You worry about your own non existent career flop boy , rather than commenting on actresses more successful than you. Loser

IKR ! People here still don't get that when 8 out of 10 people don't like you, the problem lies with you.

You sound just like her fans who troll other actresses. You guys deserve each other.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

until i see an official confirmation, i dont believe anything. and secondly she may be in the same movie but maybe its a small part

Sounds far fetched but to be fair she was accused of the same thing when she said she let go off F&F and Vin himself confirmed it later.

shes on fire, filmfare posted it. wohooo

Filmfare posted it as a rumour. I wish it were true!

OMG Filmfare posted it. WOW! Must totally be true, then! And yet, nobody in Hollywood has even heard of this. Heck, does Brad even know who DP is?

She came, she saw and she conquered! Atta girl!

Its just February but Deepika already get the PR Queen Crown for 2016

burn people. Filmfare confirmed it lol :v burn

I doubt it's true now. She said to ignore it but didn't release a statement

If Priyanka is on PV, please understand that your tactics to bring DP down are bringing you down as well. Two Indian superstars can coexist in HW, trust your talent and ditch Shakutela... She is only outing your insecurities in a very bad way....

Shakuntela is enough to bring PC down. Sha has made this a war since Pinga!

So now they are blaming other actresses? No wonder everyone hates this woman. Her PR antics are just disgusting. She has fights with everyone. Has anyone asked themselves why it is that Deepika has a fight with Anushka, then with Kareena, then with Kangana, then with Katrina? What is the common factor here? DEEPIKA! So maybe that is the actual problem.

Sweetheart, don't bother !!! These DPtards think Deepika is heaven sent and can do no wrong.

You kat tards need to stop being hypocrites

She is just lonely at the top!

Deepika you can't be like PC and Kareena. I know she really wants it. Deepika is a popular actress, but she isn't a good actress. Highly overrated if you ask me. This seriously made me dislike her so much. You don't do this

Deepika is such a troll

Deepika just always seams desperate to be in the news! this news, plus everyday theres a new pic from the set of xxx, like calm down! all these hundreds of actresses are working on films daily too. a certain mystique didn't hurt nobody. I can see why kangana cant stand her!

Cunning woman! Clever tactics! The saddest part is the attack on PC for no apparent reason. Girl, you spread this rumour now deal with it. You can blame Kat, Sonam, PC, Kareena now. I hope Brad releases a statement and puts her in her place.

PC is a mean girl by her own admission. It has her PR written all over it, just look at Shakuntela's comments if any one has a doubt.

Deepika needs to put some weight , her arms are so thin . She should avoid loud makeup too, looks more dark on her.

OMG HAHAHAHAHA

Her FC just denied this. They said the following: ''So I asked Deepu about it and she said to just ignore it...''

just ignore it?? Meaning Deepika and her PR spread this, there's no truth to it but she won't clarify openly because she's enjoying the media speculation. What an attention seeker!

Had to steal Sonam's Neerja moment. PR Queen Deepika

Of all the people SOnam's moment? It's not a battle of equals....

Who even believes this!

This is INSANE! SHAME on you Deepika

Shame on whoever used this dirty tactic to pull her down...

Has anyone else noticed that every time DP makes a fool of herself, her loyal fanatics (Quirkbox, Zisedoesmatter, Zayaan, hipsdontlie) don't show their faces ?

I'm third???????? How rude. Lmao :)

Zayaan still seems nice (and this is coming from a Kangana fan). It's that hipsdontlie that really annoys me. Rudest person on Pinkvilla!

Yeah, I agree. I shouldn't have mentioned him :)

Good observation, Zayaan is very honest and balanced though. But don't worry, they do comment anonymously here.

Shaks, why make an anonymous comment first and come back and add more clarification later on? DP would not do this, this is clearly PCs doing....

I'm not Shakuntela ! Geezz, you people are so paranoid ! :D

Ok, yes. Zayaan is the only one of them who isn't a brick wall when it comes to DP. I'll take his name out :)

Deepika spread this

What? Her legs? That's old news

Wish your mom hadnt hers so you would not exist

Getting crude are we? Wait, someone else has done it all along and everyone knows who!

THAT COMMENT IS EVERYTHING

GOD LOL I had to laugh out laud at this

No PC did, to kill the competition...

The comment section on this post is awesomely entertaining. Keep them coming PV, the only winner in this story. Post PV

I was lucky))))) I do not have any of the actresses. Of course I have a favorite of, Bebo and Kangana, but some obsessed fans Bebo accused me that I'm a fan of Deepika, but hide behind the name of Bebo just because I said that both actresses are beautiful and talented)) I adore Bebo, admire Kangana, respect Priyanka Deepika, Anushka, Sonam, all are beautiful and talented .. Waiting for your "dislikes" thank you for the attention)

I disagree with anushka in btful list

Sonam is not talented . One good film and suddenly she joins list of Kangana,Kareena? It took one tough film maker to get her act right in 10 years. They are totally different level. Anushka is not beautiful by the way. Most awkward looking actress in the lot

Nice try! Deepika got her act together in Cocktail, her 12th or 13th film. Sonam did the same in Neerja, which is her 12th or 13th film. It's not the amount of years one spends in the industry that counts, it's the experience. And I'm only using Deepika as an example here because they started at the same time. And just so you know, what Sonam has done in Neerja triumphs anything Deepika or Anushka have done (though both are highly talented as well). It was the performance of a lifetime. Out of that generation (Sonam, Deepika, Kangana, Anushka, Jacqueline, Sonakshi, etc.) only Kangana's Queen act was of the same calibre, and Sonakshi's Lootera and Kangana's TWMR would be close seconds. Then comes Anushka's BBB and Deepika's Piku and Cocktail. And no, I'm not a Sonam fan. However, from now on, I will have immense expectations from Sonam to deliver. Let's hope she chooses strong roles in the right films with good directors.

PV, post this.

Why a person would be jealous of Deepika ? She is not having good looks like Anushka , Kareena, Sonam or Katrina. If winning awards is too much for Deepika fans then no one cares about that too because nowadays everyone knows about their standards. Even my celebrity have won many awards , i never cared that moment too. Telling a fact about Deepika doesn't mean the person is jealous and no one cares about Hollywood projects. I bet majority doesn't even know about it

Lol . Why would someone be jealous of Sonam who has only one good performance in her career of almost 10 years , Katrina who cant act and is laughing stock with her PR stunts, Anushka who looks bad . Why come here and spread hate if you dont like Deepika. Get lost I say

Anushka is just plain, Katrina was pretty but not anymore. Many people do, maybe in your cave you havent heard of FF,Baywatch or other hollywood movies , but they are well known in India and some made 100 crores at BO like FF. So if your fave wins awards is legit and if DP wins its not. Lol, I cant even...

I hope this is true. Would love to see them together. Hopefully not some enemy of DPs leaking this to make her look bad. She has a lot of enemies. Success makes you very lonely in this industry of backstabbers.DPs PR would never release stories like this before she actually signs on the dotted line.
If this is true expect to hear comments about how Brad Pitt is not big in Hollywood by PC fans!

She is such a drama queen, using these clever tactics to remain in the news. Everyone likes PC for her work even Katrina , Sonam , Kangana and Kareena fans but Deepika fans are losing their mind now. Its very sad to see how her fans are saying bad things to Priyanka after knowing Deepika's debut in Hollywood. Priyanka is a pure class, Deepika is not having x factor like Priyanka. Her role in the movie will be a big fail

Haha, bitterness!

Deepika fans have gone crazy

Second Hollywood film already... WOW girl you are on fire!

LOL Pinkvilla got the news first, Hollywood and Brad Pitt is yet to find out!

Deepika fans are getting jealous of Sonam now because Deepika was unable to give such powerful performance before. Now they are saying its because of Neerja's role sonam is getting good response. The real Queen is here now , time of overrated Deepika in movies will soon come down . She did a big mistake in entering Hollywood . Deepika should learn some acting skills from Sonam now

If DP or any actresses are doing film with any hollywood actor , should be proud moment for us indians . Indian actors becoming known there is a fantastic thing for India . But here people rip those who are their faves competition and say all they can do to discredit. other country folks are proud if one of them gets a chance no matter how small. Just sad

Height of paid PR!! LMAO..What's next? She is already nominated for Oscars 2017 for her role in this movie. PV please post.

I have noticed the fact when things relates to Deepika haters take full time to write negative comments which shows the jealousy and insecurety more than being geniun in their comments and i have applaud pc fans how much they are greedy and jeolous and inscure, now deepika with just startig shooting of the hollywood film getting these kind an opportunities while prianka is trying to hard to promote herself (from doing sighning to doing abc show to hosting oscar , trying to promote hereself every where the abc panels on Los Angeles street are not enough for her) that not deepika's fualte so why such haterd comments? And Calm down your hearts the rivel actress's fans the news is all over the web , maybe she approached for the rules but waiting for an great time to announce, and Shakuntela (the pc overactive pr) needs to stop trolling deepika's post and concert on pc's flop show Quantico and her other films which she is doing, stop it passionate haters and i badly want this news to be true and it will be indeed an tight slap on haters faces. The same desperate haters said the same things when she got approached for f&f7 the said it's her pr spearding romours , and the ppl below which call deepika loser do know what loser means?!!! Your talking about actress which at least made more name and persnova and money for hereself and she is independent and earns 100 times more than your pocket monies you get from your parents and tagging her loser ?!!! Have you forgot about xxx film she is doing it , a loser get hollywood film as much easily?!!! Have some sham at last before calling her loser while your haterd comments in article shows whose loser and jobeless , Loser means you jobeless and cheap ppl which weast your life on hating and criticsing others with out see your own life and with out even know others life personaly. Pv post this comment for god sake stop ignoring snd be with genuine ppl for once at least.

what are these huge paragraphs? lol get a life!

you got offended seems to be , That paragraph says your reality(a passionate hater who lives on hating others) that comment is geniunly writeen than your baseless , iddioitic , haterd comment , you get life may world becames little cleaner .#jobeless passionate hater #losers. Pv post this comment stop ignoring.

you got offended seems to be , That paragraph says your reality(a passionate hater who lives on hating others) that comment is geniunly writeen than your baseless , iddioitic , haterd comment , you get life may world becames little cleaner .#jobeless passionate hater #losers. Pv post this comment stop ignoring.

lol ....Deepika haters need something or the other to just wake up every morning and hate her. An article by some random person not referring to any valid source written purely to keep the haters alive is just being celebrated as a downfall of her. Every fan recognized it for what it is the moment they read it. If DP and her PR was that immature she wouldn't have been what she is. What matters to her is her fan club and as Shakuntela mentioned she asked them to ignore the junk. It doesn't impact people who like her and respect her. Other people will anyways be the same no matter whether there is a clarification or not. I guess it is pretty tiring for her to spend energy on it. Time will tell where everyone goes.PV please post.

I have noticed the fact when things relates to Deepika haters take full time to write negative comments which shows the jealousy and insecurety more than being geniun in their comments and i have applaud pc fans how much they are greedy and jeolous and inscure, now deepika with just startig shooting of the hollywood film getting these kind an opportunities while prianka is trying to hard to promote herself (from doing sighning to doing abc show to hosting oscar , trying to promote hereself every where the abc panels on Los Angeles street are not enough for her) that not deepika's fualte so why such haterd comments? And Calm down your hearts the rivel actress's fans the news is all over the web , maybe she approached for the rules but waiting for an great time to announce, and Shakuntela (the pc overactive pr) needs to stop trolling deepika's post and concert on pc's flop show Quantico and her otber films which she is doing, stop it passionate haters and i badly want this news to be true and it will be indeed an tight slap on haters faces. The same desperate haters siad the ssme things when she got approached for f&f7. post this comment plz stop being baised plz.

quantico is a flop show hahahhahah nice joke

Hollywood still doesn't care about this "news"

Its my request to all fans , stop giving so much attention to Deepika and her fans here. She is the most hated celebrity now , not for her success but because of her overrated image and intentionally leaking stories here. She is just an average actress. She is not having the image to get so much attention

Lolz, that distinction goes to Kat . People havent forgotten her publicity hungry ways during fitoor promotions . DP is a star , not having image to get attention. Listen to yourself

not every Deepika hater is katrina fan . You all are putting so negative comments about Priyanka and others . I have seen everything here . Deepika is not having extra ordinary things in her for which fans are shouting, if we compare her with other A list actresses.

And vice versa. Katrina hater doesnt imply DP fan . Katrina is just not liked by most people. Maybe you need to come out of your cave to see DPs achievements last 3 years . Its your personal opinion if you dont like her, but dont think most people agree with you

yeah deepika ki achievement toh bebo ki charity ki wajah se hui hai..bebo shaadi nahi hoti toh deepika abhi bhi wahin place pe hoti...

I have noticed the fact when things relates to Deepika haters take full time to write negative comments which shows the jealousy and insecurety more than being geniun in their comments and i have applaud pc fans how much they are greedy and jeolous and inscure, now deepika with judt startig shooting of the hollywood film getting these kind an opportunities while prianka is trying to hard to promote herself (from doing sighning to doing abc show to hosting oscar , trying to promote hereself every where the abc panels on Los Angeles street are not enough for her) that not deepika's fualte so why such haterd comments? And Calm down your hearts the rivel actress's fans the news is all over the web , maybe she approached for the rules but waiting for an great time to announce, and Shakuntela (the pc overactive pr) needs to stop trolling deepika's post and concert on pc's flop show Quantico and her otber films which she is doing. Pv post this comment plz stop being baised plz.

shows what you know or maybe you're just ignoring it... won't change facts though, Quantico's the breakout hit of the year!

If PV was Bigg boss I would vote out SHAKUNTELA first

this is the #1 topic because Deepika is the #1 loser

Get well soon. Feel sad looking at your delusion and defensiveness

every time Deepika does something wrong her fans blame other actresses... typical!

And every time anything wrong is reported about other actresses their fans blame Deepika. So there you go. No one is a saint or any better than the other.

Seems like DP deliberately released this news to create hype around her to take away media attention from Pc's Oscar appearance. Though DP is talented, I despise her PR tactics to stay in news. She has been doing this for years now and one has to be completely naive to not believe that it is DP's PR. But since if backfired she wants her fans to ignore it lol.

She is handing out an award , she isnt winning anything or even hosting . Why would someone be jealous of this

Priyanka said the same thing herself in her interview with Bollywood Hungama. But no matter how much it's played down it's still an honour to be an Oscars presenter.

Deepika posts is having so many views and comments because their fans need to understand her true place . No one is interested in this dusky lady , we are coming just to give response to baseless statements. Such an overrated actress she is. She hit the right spot by crying in front of media and gained so many fans. Just like her there fans are also the same

Yikes troll alert. This racist moron is everywhere

Troll

Biggest PR fail of 2016... good job Deepika!

Biggest PR fail is Katrina using Ranbir and Salman name for publicity

Kareena is not part of baadshaho and someone released that news just to make her look bad . So this can happen to anybody . It can be other actresses PR that release stuff like this, not right to blame the actress itself as such a news is not good publcity

People who say Kareena only do guest appearances these days must know she is very beautiful and a lovely diva of Bollywood. She was in a huge demand around 15 years and now after marriage also she is doing sizzling numbers which anyone can't do. That is success. She is having a loving husband who proved his love in front of world, not like Deepika who feels awkward to admit her relation with Ranveer. She is getting good roles in future too in Ki and Ka, Baadshaho and Golmaal 4. After marriage the downfall of an actress starts but Kareena only managed to stay here . I will see how many movies and item numbers Deepika will get after 35, specially after marriage. Just doing 3-4 good movies doesn't mean fans have right to say anything without knowing the facts. Kareena is a superstar and Deepika fans should thank her that she got married. Pv please post this.

Deepika doesnt have to prove anything to anyone, and doesnt have to clarify this, if she had to clarify every false rumour about her then she would not have time to act and we all will be at a lost at not seeing her at the movies. Her fame is truly eating up some other actress who just cant accept that Deepika is achieving so much more and they can even with all their contacts.

DPad is spreading this rumors becoz she thinks everyone will forget her in India as she is pursuing her Hollywood dreams..why would she clarify when she knows she is getting the attention she craves?

DP is back in India July to shoot her next film . PC has been mostly gone from India for long time but nobody has forgotten her. Hollywood ventures make more news here

I cannot BELIEVE how desperate Priyanka's PR is going on repeating the word "embarrassing" etc. which makes my doubts 100% confirmed that Priyanka's sleazy tactics are behind this rumor. This is NOT Kat or Sonam's doing - this has PC written all over it. It has not embarrassed DP even by .5% and why on earth should it! If this had come from DP, then yes it could be embarrassing if not true. Attempts like this clearly show poor PC is feeling the burrrnnnnnnn....lol!

oh pls evry1 knows how dp pr work so dnt blame othrs for their mistake let her suffer for it now.how i wish brad pitt respond to this fake news of deepu pr

This is the most DUMB thing I have seen today. Why Priyanka will spread such rumours? She didnt even spread her own rumour of signing her Hollywood film. Hollywood publications did, unlike Deepika, who herself spreads news to get attention. Fake Deepika and her PR is the best PR in Bollywood.

Deepika can clarify if she wants but the fact that she isn't makes it pretty obvious she spread this rumour herself.

Nah! Don't think it's PC's PR. I don't recall them doing anything like this to any actress let alone DP whose her friend. Can't pinpoint who this may be but there's no denying they have put DP on the back foot. DP must be pissed like anything but I think she is concentrating on work by ignoring this and asking her fans as well to do the same.

Let me clarify a few things. Priyanka does not need to feel some sort of 'burn' in any way, and most fans know that PC would be the last person to be involved in this. Why would a well established actor feel that way? Does Deepika have a popular show that is shown weekly across the globe in multiple languages? Does she get to be presenter at prestigious award shows like the SAG and Oscars? Is it because Deepika has a Hollywood movie and PC doesn't? No. Has Deepika won an Actress Award in Hollywood in any way? No. There is absolutely no truth to this. Stop blaming everyone else since this comment was directly directed to me. It is EMBARRASSING to make such a rumour up, and it's also EMBARRASSING to not deny it when it's pure gossip and make the world believe it's true. I hope its true for her.

Lol trolling deepika's post proves whose heart is on fire, stop it.

Stop the nonsense comparison with Sonam Deepika is the queen of Bollywood and nobody can take her throne with just 1film .Before you say anything about Deepika please count the no of blockbusters she has gifted us year after year .She does not need " the script" for proving herself.

Stop the nonsense comparison with Sonam Deepika is the queen of Bollywood and nobody can take her throne with just 1film .Before you say anything about Deepika please count the no of blockbusters she has gifted us year after year .She does not need " the script" for proving herself.

Over 150K views in 12 hours . Cant deny DP has stardom . No other actress gets this level of curiosity

It has got views because of BRAD PITT and not her. LOL. Also, people wanted to laugh at her by reading comments that's why more views.

Lol , Dps posts always reach the top. Haters gonna hate hate hate and burn .

everyone's making fun of her for being a loser

Deepika is the not the best actress in this country. I feel she is super overrated. Some of her contemporaries are way better. Deepika is great too, this county is just obsessed with looks and that's why she gets so much attention. Pv pls post

If thats the case people like Jacqueline who have looks and not much talent would be superstars . DP has proved herself consistently . She was not good in the beginning but she improved herself both looks and acting. Guess jealous ones dont want to accept that

Deepika is a very mediocre actress, she is just overrated...u don't want to accept that

Guess it is someone else who has back to back 100 crore hits, 2 filmfares , soo many awards and rave critics reviews . Must be some other Deepika then, if this one is mediocre

The news is not true. Deepika DM'd deepikalove86 (one of her fan clubs) on Twitter and said to ignore it.

Shade of lipstick!

Deepika spoke to her fan club admin privately and told him to ignore this news. Seems like a misfired pr step or something else. Everyone can go back to their normal lives. Deepika said to ignore it. She hasn't given a public statement though, it's not her fault though. Quite embarrassing this.

or maybe she got too excited about bagging a role opposite brad and let it slip and now she's trying to do some damage control,but then again that narrative will not help you go back to your normal life and sleep at night,so whatever works for you

Deepika is such a copycat . First she copied dresses , dance moves of Kareena in Lovely song and now she is copying Priyanka Chopra by doing a movie in Hollywood. Deepika you can't be like PC and Kareena

So PC owns hollywood? DP got FF7 offer much before PC started Quantico, but she turned it down, Vin himself confirmed . And Kareena is no great dancer , she was average in that Mary song . Lovely came before Mary. Nobody wants to be like Kareena doing guest appearances and item songs

Priyanka was considered for Wonder Woman in 2006 or 2007, when it was to directed by Joss Whedon. Priyanka turned down Immortals (2011). So get your facts right. Also, we all know what would have been her role in Furious7-like a 2 minute noodle. And, the studio never said anything about her role in F7.

Kareena is 35 and she has already achieved everything in life what she is doing now whether item songs or guest appearances with big directors is a bonus for her. I want to see Deepika after 5 years , she will not get such type of roles. Think once before comparing these two. Not to forget kareena still is having good movies like Ki and Ka , Baadshaho , Golmaal 4.

Kareena and Priyanka are the Best actress of their generation. No one can be like them.

Go and watch halkat Jawaani, came before Lovely song. I am not so dumb . Kareena is doing item songs and guest appearances because big directors wants a special flavor in their movie which only Kareena can't give not Deepika. Don't even think of comparing world class beauty with deepika. Kareena is way ahead of Deepika in every thing

Lolz , Halkat Jawani was a flop song in a flop film , even Mary flopped and film Brothers also flopped, even her song with Honey Singh was a big flop . Sajid wanted DP to do item song in Kick but she turned it down , she doesnt accept item numbers unlike Kat and Kareena

In which world are you living ? Atleast come with facts , Halkat jawani , Fevikol se . Mary were the highlights of movies. Jealousy is ok but just to prove your point by putting false statement will never make you right. No one gives Deepika item numbers , that is real truth. Its offered just to beauties. You are saying as if kareena and katrina stopped doing movies , they are still doing that too.

Brad Pitt be ready to listen breakup stories , its your turn now

Hai re hai, we indian audience have it much worse with your fav giving out daily news about break with Ranbir, patching with Salman, balcony kiss, christmas lunch and what not . Atleast DP is quiet about her relationship and not using it like Katrina

When was Deepika quite? Deepika was vocal about her break up with Ranbir to gain sympathy.. Stop ur obsession with Katrina, not everyone is her fan...

I dont think DP used her breakup , she just lashed out on KWK once. After that she hasnt spoken about it . She and Ranbir even worked on 2 films after that . Its only people looking for things that arent

Deepika needs to put some weight , her arms are so thin . She should avoid loud makeup too, looks more dark on her

When someone write True things about Deepika her fans say the particular person is jealous. But Deepika fans are the first one who spread negative things about Pc , Kareena , Sonam and Katrina on every post. I noticed they drag her name everywhere and criticize the real beauty queens.

Dp is also a real beauty unlike Kat who is botox queen

Why talk about Kat? Not everyone is Kat fan, don't be obsessed with Kat..

#1 Post, naturally.

I'm a huge DP fan. But after reading this I have started respecting PC more. DP is not my favorite anymore.

Nice try Shakuntela! Infact your whole PR stunt since DP entered HW is turning me off of PC.

Brad Pitt is looking so Handsome here and look at Deepika , no comments . They could have casted Queen Sonam here . She acts very well with good looks

Lol . It takes more than one good film to make a queen. Queens are DP and Kangana who have proved themselves for many years . Nobody can become queen overnight

I am not a DP fan, but Queen Sonam? Like seriously or sarcasm ?

So after Mallika , Deepika making debut in Hollywood but i don't think she will gain success like Priyanka. One should not follow footsteps if you don't have special features, Mallika was failed now Deepika

ya just like mallika sherawat

Deepika when you will admit that Ranveer is your bf ? I hope you are not waiting for Ranbir Kapoor to propose you again . Sometimes i feel bad for Ranveer. He looked nice with Anushka because both were cute

She already did in an interview.At least do some research before bashing someone :) :)

She already did in an interview.At least do some research before bashing someone :) :)

i was never a fan of Sonam but after watching Neerja i can truly say she is a Queen of Bollywood now . Deepika is just overrated

Lol. One good performance in almost 10 years and Sonam becomes Queen or Meryl Streep of bollywood? Neerja was appreciated for its content and Sonam was not spellbinding like Kangana in Queen . Sonam fans have such low standards and so jealous of real queens like DP and Kangana . So delusional

Next article: OMG!! Priyanka's next movie to be directed by Steven Spielberg. Daniel Day Louis will play her father and Leonardo Dicaprio will play her husband. Next: Deepika replaces Scarlett Johansson is the Avengers. We can play this game for god knows how long. Cos Hollywood doesn't give a flying F to these.

Priyanka isn't unprofessional, she wouldn't spread false rumours like Deepika here.

If prianka can only do bay watch and she's a better actress than dp how does dp land Brad Pitt? I'm not a prianka fan either

I still remember the article, which states that Kangana would work with Hugh Grant .... I can longer believe in this news than that Deepika will work with Pitt, Brad entirely different level

Yayyyyyyy, I'm so happy for my darling Deepika. Proud fan moment for me. You are outstanding and superb my lovely Deepika, you rock. All the best and congrats. So looking fwd to your hollywood films and also many more hindi films that you will be doing with Hrithik and others here back in India...... wow, what a talent and beauty, deserves every bit of adulation and compliments.

Deepika has the best pr out all the actresses for sure.

lmao, love deepika but this is lame.

While she was gone, Sonam stole her thunder with Neerja and now she feels left out... Awwww- sad dippy, what she couldn't get from all her so called blockbuster movies, Sonam did it with Neerja -! Poor you- I never liked ure acting- shobha de was right about you in some level - there's a certain cheapness and unclassy about u- behind all that prim and proper image you portray!! True colors!

Where is Sonam coming here u people come with any kind of comparison makes no sense Deepika is the queen of Bollywood no Sonam can take her place with one film

Sonam spotted. Let me pop your bubble by stating the fact that people went to watch Neerja for the real brave heart and not for your acting. Let us wait for another 10 years before you get another chance to act in a decent role, and that too while your dad begs film makers to keep giving you a chance to get films. After a decade you gave an average performance and you speak like you are Meryl Streep or Waheeda Rehman. Come out of your well and realize that a lot of actresses are very versatile and have worked hard to reach where they are. You did what you did after getting many many chances in spite of being unable to perform for a decade

Love this comment! SO TRUE

To be very honest .... Maybe Sonam could not operate for 10 years, but its game in Neerja completely eclipsed all the successful role of Deepika. Sonam fell a great chance and she took it to the fullest. In this case, Deepika there is nothing to boast .

Shoba de ate her words after a few years, she praised DP to the skies when she became successful. And sonam has lot of class right? Going on jealous rants on national tv, attacking other actresses . Sonam is motor mouth with no class or sense of decorum

While she was gone, Sonam stole her thunder with Neerja and now she feels left out... Awwww- sad dippy, what she couldn't get from all her so called blockbuster movies, Sonam did it with Neerja -! Poor you- I never liked ure acting- shobha de was right about you in some level - there's a certain cheapness and unclassy about u- behind all that prim and proper image you portray!! True colors!

move over PC- DP is taken over Hollywood.

neither of them are taking over anything. they might be top actresses here, but in hollywood they're both at the bottom of the food chain!

I'm sorry but her acting might work in Bollywood but she's an overrated actress. She's not going to all of a sudden be a great Hollywood star. Priyanka has shown way more versatility than her. Watch even her role in XXX will be complete cheesy/stereotype just from the stills already seen.

Improve the accent though hahaha

So she should opt for fake american accent like PC and Saif? Whats wrong with using your own accent? Salma Hayek has a strong mexican accent, Michelle Yeoh too has a chinese accent, Ken Watanabe has japanese , Kidman has an australian twang . So whats wrong with an indian accent? Its you wannabes that are ashamed about their own culture

Firstly it doesn't matter whether this news is true or false....what is really baffling here is dat the actor himself has not even been rumoured to be doing any movie by absolutely none,I mean zero Hollywood sites,nor has he even given hint about a new movie outside from d "war machines" he just completed shooting and yet an unknown face there is already parading herself to be starring with him in this imaginary movie?..........height of unprofessionalism,plssss keep ur PR incheck!!!!.... Post this pv

This is so lame. Imagine if Hollywood actors who make headlines in Bollywood's PR games read about such lies, B-town actors/actresses using hollywood names to hype their profiles. It is so cheap and desperate. There are no official announcements then why is DP's PR embarrassing her.

If this isn't true it doesn't only make Deepika look bad but all of Bollywood. Since Hollywood media has no clue about this I'm leaning towards this being a fake rumour.

she's on fire man,she's unstoppable

HAHAHAHA! deepika wants stay in the news while being away from india. Baby focus on ur shoots.. And make us proud like how Priyanka has contributed.. Atleast learn something from her.
Deepika PR team plz spread all this only after its officially announced from the movie team cz nobody is going to believe the crap.

Being an ardent fan of brad......I know he only has one movie "war machines" dat shooting is almost complete and would be releasing this year and d only other project he's about doing now is a role in d TV series "sons of Anarchy" prequel where he gets to play hunuma's father and d only other news about him is d rumours about his troubled marriage with Angelina...........there is not even a single rumour about brad starring in any other project much less with any indian actress who has not even gone Hollywood(los angeles itself)yet,but just shooting for a movie in Toronto Canada...........pv plsssssss post this comment plssss

As a Ranveer fan i can believe this. After all Kriti got to work with SRK in her second movie. However, I think the production house will not be too happy with this leak but if this is true then awesome! :)

hope DP clarifies this, if not true. But I would love to see DP in like an espionage, conspiracy or political thriller. genres which would be perfect for her in a hollywood movie.

Ranveer fan here- i think it's possible. After all kriti sanon got to work with srk in her second movie. Even if this news is true the production house will not be too happy with this kind of leak i think.

LOL. People blamed Sonam, Said she's jealous, said she can't act. Well, now she's proving everything.

sonam still proving....but remember deepika had already proved herself...if u dont believe den go read reviews of tamasha(her performance is rated higher dan ur favourite)...fact

Yes, lets take the most noted critic that loves DP. Raja Sen. For Bajirao Mastani, he reviewed her performance as " appears to be making sword-noises with her mouth when in battle. she has the exact same expression boys with lightsabers sport while making their own sound effects." Thats more than an insult I'd say. PC/RS on the other hand were praised to the skies (and deservedly so)

Obliviously deepika is a better actress than Sonam. no doubt about that. But I was pointing at some remarks made by Sonam on deepika years ago. Anyway, Seeing you feeling happy that Deepika rated better than Ranbir in Tamasha, it just proves Ranbir is already a great actor.

Ram-Leela BO collection is more than both Tamasha and BAH combined. LOL at that flop star fan.

Funniest news I've heard in a while ! and am not even a Deepika hater !

Shilpa Dubey, your article is very vague.

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,plz god let it be true plzzzzzzzzzzzz

We have seen how hard PC has worked to get to where she is now. After making songs, doing tv now she finally got a film. I genuinely want to know how Deepika is getting these films when her body of work in hollywood is zero. We see countless gorgeous talented girls from all over the world gazillion times better than deepika who cant even speak english properly. How can it be so easy for her to bag a project opposite Brad? I am not being sarcastic, i actually want to know this.

This seems to be the work of some rival PR . Since she is out now they want to make sure she has no place to come back. If such rumours are regularly circulated then Bollywood producers will think twice before offering her any movie. In earlier days the rival PRs used to circulate marriage rumours about female stars at the top . Nowadays since girls are working after marriage also , there is no point in spreading her marriage rumour. But coming up with unbelievable fake story and make it look like it is from her PR , is a very good plan to achieve what they want to achieve. PV post please.

"He wanted the moon"

how dumb is Deepika's PR?! these tricks might work in Bollywood but not in Hollywood hun

Ahahaha

This fake movie announcement comes right before Priyanka's OSCAR moment. The PR drama continues...

Meh. It's just too bad it never worked out with Aishwarya and Brad! That would have been amazing to see on screen. As for this news, if it's true Deepika must have KILLED that audition and it must have required a part that an Indian person would have to play (versus a regular role that Priyanka would audition for). Kind of like how Sonam was cast opposite Beyonce ;) for a specific Indian role.

Ummm the whole Ashwaryia and Brad thing was only a rumour too. She was never considered for the role. Look it up and you will see for yourself. Just to remind you also Ash's accent was just as bad as DP's, so is Salma Hayek's or even Irrfan Khan's for that matter.

Honey bun... Aishwarya was first choice to play Briseis in TROY, confirmed by the director Wolfgang Petersen in the TROY history channel documentary, also Brad Pitt in the TWV interview then Aishwarya herself in the Frost interview. The director had three reasons for sending her the script; a recommendation by casting director Lucinda Syson who'd seen Aish in DEVDAS, she fit the bill based on how Lucinda described her & the fact that she was not a Hollywood actress as he wanted to launch the Hollywood careers of both his Briseis and his Helen.

Okay sorry I stand corrected. Devdas was a much better role for Ash anyways. I meant no disrespect to Ash, I quite like her as well if you read my comments. But I stand by the rest of my statement, an accent isn't going to be the be all end all is what I was trying to say about all this. I don't believe this idiotic article but I also don't believe it was spread by DP (that would mean sabotaging her own career). I am not a blind fan of anyone's as some people tend to think of others here. I just don't like the hate that people throw out at each other on this site. Yes, I am a DP fan but I am also an ardent PC fan and slowly becoming a Sonam fan also. Give me good cinema and I give you respect.

Briseis was a blink and miss role, She was a prisoner for some time and ends up sleeping with her abductor . Ash fans act like that role is a great achievement

Nailed it...vw...DPtards have a habit of attacking other actresses without knowing the truth...

No, it wasn't rumour...Brad himself confirmed it...Google

91 comments in an hour wow,i hope it's not true for her haters sanity and well being,lol

Therer's gonna be a s---storm for her fans if this is false rumour.

Waiting for the news of Deepika playing Lady Death, the love interest of the villain THANOS, IN MARVEL'S AVENGERS 3 #blockbuster

I hope this is true. Would love to see them together. Hopefully not some enemy of DPs leaking this to make her look bad. She has a lot of enemies. Success makes you very lonely in this industry of backstabbers.
DPs PR would never release stories like this before she actually signs on the dotted line.

If this is true expect to hear comments about how Brad Pitt is not big in Hollywood by PC fans!

yeah ,next i want ben stiller to sign a bollywood beauty.

are you kidding? DP's PR always spreads things before she signs the dotted line. in this case I don't even think a dotted line was offered... full imaginary rumour spread.

DP fix this now!!! This is obviously someone else's overzealous PR working here knowing this would destroy DP's credibility in HW right at the beginning. And no I don't care who it is (although I have a pretty good idea). Put this nasty person in their place. DP PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ASAP!!!

Deepika won't clarify it because she spread it herself!

I am her fan now but I this would be such a hard pill go swallow if false. I will raisey hand and be done

This can't be true and I highly doubt it's the work of her PR. She has no clout in Hollywood and her PR will have to be pretty stupid to release such info only to Indian news sites. This would be suicidal for her while she's trying to gain a foothold in Hollywood. No one in Hollywood is talking about this. Just like the screenwriters of Baywatch and then The Rock who provided info and official confirmation for PC in Baywatch, Brad Pitt (his agency) or the production house will have to first release or leak such info. My advice DP, debunk this rumor ASAP to avoid backlash. Doesn't matter if this is not your PR, it's gonna hurt your credibility.

DP stay in Hollywood

Someone trying to steal someone's thunder with a pr fake story

I truly hope this is authentic. It would be awesome to see DP share screen space with Brad Pittl

LOL

of course Deepika's PR chooses a hollywood celebrity not on social media and will likely never even figure out about the fake rumour being spread about him.