Awards & Recognization
At Pinkvilla, we have continually strived to offer the most trending and relatable content for a pan-India and global audience, which has made us a household name today. Our efforts have been recognized across multiple platforms, for our innovation, market leadership, and successful business diversification.
- Pinkvilla records over 30 million unique website visitors in a month, 2020
- Pinkvilla wins the Cosmopolitan India Blogger Award for the third time, 2021
- Pinkvilla launches its virtual HallyuTalk Awards, a one-of-a-kind K-celebration, Jan. 2022
- Pinkvilla records over 50 million unique website,mobile; app visitors in a month, April 2022
- Pinkvilla CEO, Founder Nandini Shenoy bags the prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year award
by Entrepreneur India, for the entertainment category, October 2022
Through the course of 16 years, we have pioneered many pivotal moments and are crucial firsts in the entertainment & lifestyle news space, for the country.
- Pinkvilla successfully diversified into the on-ground event space and held one of the most eminent entertainment & fashion events in the history of the country, the Pinkvilla Style Icons, which had a staggering reach of ≈1 billion. Held recently in June 2022, the event saw India’s greatest industry stalwarts in attendance, across sectors as diverse as film, television, business, sports, fashion, etc.
- Pinkvilla pioneered a historic moment for the spread of the Korean wave internationally and was the first Indian platform to hold a massive-scale Korean entertainment awards show titled HallyuTalk Awards in January 2022. Garnering an enormous reach of 27.5 crores, the awards show united not only Indian K-entertainment fans but also drew audiences from over 50 countries. The event was recognized by KCCI, which is the cultural arm of the embassy of the Republic of Korea in India as a ‘very meaningful and historical event to be remembered as a pioneer’.
- Pinkvilla is also the first Indian entertainment and lifestyle platform to cater to the South Asian diaspora in the United States, through its unique property Pinkvilla USA.
- Pinkvilla’s brand ethos has always been towards creating a positive impact through the platform and the widespread connect it enjoys with the masses. Through campaigns like Women's Up, which honored #InternationalWomensDay and garnered a reach of ≈ 70 million, Pinkvilla extends its platform to empower people through its unique initiatives and also walks the talk, with a majority women workforce.
PR Mentions -