According to a latest report, Ranveer Singh has requested NCB officials to let him join his wife Deepika Padukone during the probe.
Ranveer Singh wants to join Deepika Padukone during NCB probe.Ranveer Singh requests NCB to let him be present with Deepika Padukone, cites anxiety as reason: Report

Ahead of Deepika Padukone's questioning in the Bollywood drug nexus probe by the Narcotics Control Bureau, the actress' husband and actor Ranveer Singh has reportedly asked the agency to allow him inside office. According to a latest report in Republic TV, Ranveer Singh has requested NCB officials to let him join his wife during the probe.

The questioning is set to take place on Saturday. Citing sources, the report revealed that Ranveer in his application has informed the NCB that Deepika sometimes suffers from anxiety and gets panic attacks which is why he would like to be present at the office. However, Ranveer is a "law-abiding" citizen and is fully aware that he is not expected to accompany Deepika during her questioning. The actor, therefore, has requested permission to be present at the NCB office. Deepika cut short her Goa film schedule and arrived in the city on Thursday evening with husband Ranveer.

As the NCB widens its probe, the anti-drug agency after arresting Rhea Chakraborty summoned top Bollywood stars like Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh and Sara Ali Khan.

On Thursday, Rhea's close friend designer Simone Khambatta was snapped at the NCB office. On Friday, Rakul Preet Singh is set to appear before the NCB. The actress arrived from Hyderabad on Thursday evening and was snapped at the airport. As for Deepika, the actress will arrive at the NCB office on 16 September, the same day as Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan.

ALSO READ: Security outside Deepika Padukone’s house beefed up ahead of NCB questioning in Bollywood drug nexus case

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 3 weeks ago

After interrogation is complete Ncb : beta I am big fan of you both ek bar tattad tattad gana and dance karke jao na

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

All filth should be cleared

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

Yar pata laganey nikley they susant ki mout ke bare may or kar kya rahey drugs kon leta hai kon nahi leta hai wah rey cbi....pehle ye batao mr. Cbi ki susant sir ke murder may kon kon samil they or murder kisney kia ye jaana hai hame...itney saalo say cbi waley marey hue they jo drugs kon leta h kon nahi Bollywood may dhund nahi paye...susant case clear karo pehle

repeat after me : I am a fake terrorist

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

repeat after me I look like a lizard

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Father was a patriot who won accolades for the country , daughter put it all into the drain . But for two families they lost their only son and daughter ( sushant & Disha) in this whole nexus . This menace has to be cleaned up and justice has to be served to the perpetrators . Young lives matter !! Young people health matters !! It has to be a wake up call for future generation . Life is better with all its hardships in reality than in lala land under the influence .

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

So he lost his life to drugs. Usse Naam krab Ni hua?

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Ranveer was flying too high,too overconfident,too crazy ,life has a way to humble you and bring you back to earth no surprise,SRK was brought to earth too.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me - Please kick me out of Prabhas movie as no one will watch it.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Followers of a self proclaimed cocaine addict are concerned about the drug menace. Hilarious.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Blind bhakts blindly targeting people.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Funny how Kangana's cociane habits are all forgotten by her followers

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

BJP's new intern has turned her into a sanskari nari after a good whitewash while her numerous affairs & cocaine habits are deleted from bhakts' memories.

Ganjedi Kangana

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Kangana & her followers are illiterates.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Rhetoric is created through rumours & allegations on tv channels & social media to target certain people & the industry.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Passing judgements through toxic comments shows the feudal mentality of those Indians who pretend to be modern & open-minded but are worse than the Taliban. At least the Taliban wait for the trial & a verdict. But feudal Indians have already passed judgments based on Whatsapp chats, summons & allegations.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me. I could have got it free from a bush in the back yard but instead I paid for faulty maal and now I have to treat NCB to the world's most boring interview. Repeat after me!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Even millionaires in Mumbai can’t afford backwards lmao that city is trash.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

According to my sources, Mataji, her clown and mahesh buddha have conspired to kill sushant. Please arrest them immediately

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

unless you are a from CBI, we cant

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Whoever is posting these repeat after me comments, please keep them coming lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaoooo!!!! They are soooooo funny and savage, especially the naagin one, lol maza aa gaya ;)

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Ever since I have noticed her strange nose, I can’t unsee it now! Of course I wouldn’t bring it up is she hadn’t been forced down our throats at this great beauty for past 13 years!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I always thought she was bathsurath too.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Seeing how poor rhea was witch-hunted and how these two are being called criminals just because of drugs and that too with an umconfirmed news, it shows that indians have the worst mentality in the world, they are always judgemental about everyone and everything. Never ever going to visit this country, living there must be like hell

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Agree. Everyone in India is acting holier than thou. What gossips!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Both ranveer and deepika are mentally unstable clowns and soon going the parveen babi way. Tell us mahesh buddha, do you see this coming?

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Ugh. I hope you don’t talk to people like that in real life.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

How do you feel labeling and calling people names?? Feel good about yourself??

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Lol. Imagine paying for things that you can get for free since it grows as plant in many places. What a bunch of losers! Lame Bollywood ignoring home grown resources for foreign mixes. Post PV

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

So this means that she is also going the parveen babi way. Mahesh buddha sees this coming

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Depression padukone called bollywood psychiatric mahesh buddha last night and he said that she's soon going the parveen babi way. Long live mahesh buddha

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I hope you understand clinical depression is a real thing. Your comments are vile.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, I was paid 5 crore to attend the jnu protest, I deserve to be boycotted because I am a deshdrohi

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

You can be a good human and also attend a protest. The two are t mutually exclusive

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, I am depression padukone and I have the appearance of a chipkali

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Don’t forget that hawk nose

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, after my jnu visit, i have proved that I am the biggest snake, hey ekta kapoor pls cast me as naagin

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, my clown husband and I are committing suicide soon

Watch your words

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Cruelty was shown by this couple towards SSR

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

If she does then maybe the police should come after you for cruelty bus internet.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, I have shamelessly used a man's death to my benefit

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, my clown husband is an embarrassment that's why I want ranbir back

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, my clown husband has shamelessly snatched movies from sushant

Repeat after me, I am the most cunning woman in bollywood

Repeat after me, I am the most cunning woman in bollywood

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Repeat after me, my clown husband is of no use to me, I am still desperate for drugbir and I smell his boxers every single day

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Deepika and ranveer are both depressed and mentally unstable and hopefully they are both going the parveen babi way. Tell us mahesh buddha, do you see this coming?

He is best hubby ever

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Stupid people this neas is not true but you dumb people are beleVing and commenting bakwaas.NCB clear that they hasen't reseave any recquest latter from Ranveer.this news is also on pinkvilla you can read.pv post plz

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

We were dumb to believe she was a star not anymore

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Just like WhatsApp University degrees are not accepted, WhatsApp chats are not admissible in court without any evidence to fasten any criminal liability or responsibility on the 2 phone users. These chats can be submitted only as electronic evidence of communication passing through 2 phones, Without any evidence of transaction or consumption of drugs, these chats are useless in court. Just like the blind bhakts in the world.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

First read NCB laws, you will understand and it's implications, they did not find even one gram drug, what they can prove

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Idiot, you dont know how law enforcement works. They will get them to admit to drug use in the interrogation. Once they admit, the WhatsApp chats dont matter anymore!!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Peedika stop your depression kind of theory

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

They are all just being summoned for verification & cross check. But Indian Taliban has already declared them a criminal.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Hey Paki shut you f pig gutter mouth

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Manners, logic, Indian penal law & mental health is not taught in WhatsApp Universities

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Passing judgements through toxic comments shows the feudal mentality of Indians. Hypocrite Indians pretend to be modern & open minded but are actually worse than the Taliban.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

The Taliban murders people for not following Islam. Hell it even kills Muslims who don’t follow it the way they want them too! Eff off.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

LOL their careers are over.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Better to be me than them. You don’t get it. Drugs is a serious offence they could go to jail for this. They’re finished. You think Deepikas going to get movies when she’s done jail time huh

And yours is beginning?

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

People are being nasty in the comments section. Please stop mocking mental Illness

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Nobody is mocking depression , but torch bearer of fake depression queen!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Is this koffee with NCB where Deepika is allowed to sit hand in hand with Ranveer? If Deepika has special needs/is a psychiatric patient then maybe she should furnish a doctor certificate, have anxiety pills and then appear for the questioning. Let the doctor say she has problems.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

He must want to sit through so he can prepare when he is found out n called with his bros from bolly lol lol lol lol

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

You are right! Clown cannot think so is his wife

dumb fake lady

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

See you in jail druggie padukone.. you sold our people’s feelings for jnu stunt For 5cr padmavat stunt cleavage controversy my choice .

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

They are just being summoned for verification & cross check. But Indian Taliban has already declared them a criminal.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Indians pretend to be modern & open-minded but are worse than the Taliban. At least the Taliban wait for the trial & a verdict. But Indians have already passed judgments based on Whatsapp chats, summons & allegations by family, friends, etc.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

If Indians were Taliban lot of people would have been hurt.We are lucky we are land of Hindus and letting law take over.Have you seen what happens to people n Taliban land when drugs are involved?

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

uffff this idiot with this same lame message ... you Are really annoying and no one really takes your message serious

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

The truth is top agencies are put on this wild goose chase to distract the masses & keep the Bihar voters happy while systematically destroying some people's live & an industry. Considering the way India is turning into the Banana Republic, I won't be surprised if a trial begins just on the basis of WhatsApp chats. In a country where WhatsApp universities exist, anything is possible.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

What the hell with Bihar elections? You mean no one can stop any crime until bihar elections happen? All this is for the elections? You stupid moron. Leave India if you cannt trust the agencies that protect the country.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

She is just being summoned to verify the chats. But Indian Taliban has already declaring her a criminal.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Satisfied paid pr - she has now Verified the chats. Also claims not a user so a peddled which has more Jail time.

Then please take her to your ISIS country ! We would be relieved

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

If she was that great her name would not even have been on here.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I grew up in the west and there is nothing “modern” nor open-minded about relying on drugs to get a high. How pathetic your life must be that you have to rely on hallucinations to function. Also shut up with comparing the indian public to the freaking taliban LMAO you sure like to defend the taliban. Wonder why...

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Anxiety is the new buzz word, rich man’s illness now a days.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Im curious to know if Ranveer would be holding Drugpika's hand and sit through the interrogation process. And Im so curious to know how the NCB guys will greet her, and if they will want to take a selfie with her. Hey, Im so excited, this weekend is going to be real fun. No netflix, No Prime...Only republic and times now!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

NCB guys are real heroes why would they take a selfie with a druggie nd fake depression queen?

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Why so? Is she a kid? Hypocrisy lame logic: iska depression is depression share empathy but Sushant’s depression is labelled as psychotic, mental illness and what not! Whereas, it was induced to him by these cynical people around him

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options