Speaking to Pinkvilla, Payal Ghosh has elaborated on the incident where Anurag Kashyap allegedly forced himself on her and opened up on filing an FIR and asking for security. Read.
EXCLUSIVE: Payal Ghosh on filing an FIR against Anurag Kashyap: It is not about now; I wanted to speak beforeEXCLUSIVE: Payal Ghosh on filing an FIR against Anurag Kashyap: It is not about now; I wanted to speak before

Actress Payal Ghosh recently made accusations against Anurag Kashyap of forcing himself on her. In a video interview, she opened up on the incident and alleged that Anurag forced her during one of their meetings and also tagged the Prime Minister and PMO stating that she is aware that her life could be in danger because of all this. Kashyap reacted to the allegations the same night and called it 'baseless'. He even slammed Payal for dragging other women in it. Now, speaking to Pinkvilla, Payal has elaborated on the incident and opened up on filing and FIR an asking for security. Over to her:

We read your tweets and your interview on what perhaps you alleged happened. Would you like to tell us in detail about that incident?

First, I went to meet him because he was my FB friend. My manager used to handle my FB because I used to hardly interact with anyone. So, he took the appointment on my behalf and we went to his office in Aram Nagar 2. First day, he called me inside his office and made my manager sit outside. He made me sit opposite him on the chair. He was shooting for Bombay Velvet, I think, at that time and while I was seated he was glancing at me and talking to someone else about work. I found it weird but did not take it seriously because it was a flirtatious glance that he was giving. Then, he went out and next day, or in 2-3 days, he called me and asked me to come to his place. He cooked food for me and served me. He was talking about his struggles and achievement, he was discussing other things. It was evening so I told him I will leave and meet him some other day. Within 2-3 days, he again called me, he was drinking and smoking something which was not cigarette, but I don't know what it was. He took me to his library, where he had a collection of cassettes.

Suddenly, he started pulling me towards him and his bottom was missing. I was literally uncomfortable and embarrassed and did not know how to react. I know he is the director and I was there for work, people also say so many things about the industry, so I was trying to find ways to get out and told him I am not in the mood and I will come back. He was telling me how he has slept with more than 200 girls and was trying to push himself inside me. I pleaded him to let me go and told him I am not mentally ready for this and that I will return. Then he let me go. From that day, I never worked with him. That day I decided that I will never work with him. How could he do it with someone he did not even know? I had only gone to meet a director so that if he thinks I fit any role, he can recommend me.

You named a few women in your tweet but many women who worked with Anurag have come forward to support him. What do you have to say?

Obviously, they will support him because they expect him to give them more work later on. I expected this. He is more influential in Bollywood and everybody knows how it works. My friends will also feel scared to speak on this as they fear they won't get work if they speak in favour of me. Look, everybody knows what kind of a person he is. These girls who are supporting him also know what I am saying is right. It is his pattern. The names of the girls I took, how would they come in my mind if he hadn't told me. It is him who told me that, not me. Whatever he told me, I have said exactly that. He was telling me all of that with pride.

Also Read: Payal Ghosh accuses Anurag Kashyap of forcing himself on her; Kangana Ranaut joins netizens to ask for arrest

Reports suggest you will be filing an FIR too on the same?

I will be filing an FIR today. So many people told me that they are influential people and they can harm me, so I will be filing an FIR and will also ask for security. My dad is scared and wanted me to go to Hyderabad, but why should I leave my home?

Why did you delete the tweets you claimed to have made during the #MeToo movement wave?

I made some tweets and posted on FB too about the incident during the Me Too wave, but then my brother and manager asked me to remove it and not post about it. Despite that, several times I posted but they again made me delete it. It was haunting me, but I was not getting any kind of support from anyone as they feared my career will be over. I was never encouraged to reveal this but one of my friends from Telugu industry encouraged me to open up and unmask them. If you say, then people would know what kind of person he is. So, without telling anyone, I gave the said interview.

Before concluding, there are many who are questioning the timing of this allegation. Of course, no doubt women should be heard but what do you have to tell them?

How am I related to all the Twitter wars? It is a coincidence. I did not have any agenda in mind. I said what I had to say even before but this time I said it because I found support. It is not about now, before also I tried to say but I was forced to delete those tweets.

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 2 months ago

Ye kaisa lowlife bhai hai Payal ka? He asked her to tolerate attempted rape for her career? And she agreed, so that she wouldnt lose film offers?! As if there is no life or alternative beyond film offers...

Anonymous 2 months ago

Payal Ghosh Lies lies ,, paid by IKangana .. Kangana tere paas apna bangla repair karne ke paise nahi ahi toh tu kyon Payal ko paise deti hai

Anonymous 2 months ago

Payal has spoken out the truth. She clearly mentioned that if she spoke at the time she would destroy her career. Also the guy warned her . Well now she is confident and spoken the truth. It is shame on those women supporting this creep whose is a womaniser . This guys is dangerous to women and should be locked up where he cannot see the light. Throw the key away.

Anonymous 2 months ago

It's really appalling! n shameful to know how people with regressive mentality doubt a girl when she raise her voice against the wrong doer, everyone jumps in to support the perpetrator but doubts her. To inform you all it's not the timing that matters but what matter is she came fwd n spoke about it.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Here's 6 things that kill her credibility for me - 1. She named 3 other women. Any honest woman would never drag other women into it. 2. The timing is extremely suspicious, considering AK just spoke out against the govt the day before. 3. She doesn't remember if it's 2014 or 2015. That was literally just a few years ago. 4. The constant smiling and glee in the video. Who looks that happy while revealing something so traumatic? 5. She tweeted in 2018 about women not getting raped, being free to walk away, and only wanting to start drama. When she got called out on it, she deleted the tweet 2 days ago. 6. She took to social media and news channels instead of filing a case against him. And that's all. Just my six cents.

Well summed up

Anonymous 2 months ago

yes runs a business of talking against govt.

Anonymous 2 months ago

He has spoken against he government many times in the past.

Anonymous 2 months ago

remember all of Bollywood saying no media trials let cbi do their work in sushant’s case. Now the same segment of people dragging this poor girls name when Infact she is the one they should support if they want to smash patriarchy. These Bollywood people are going to ruin the women movement. Anurag kashyap is literally taunting a sexual assault survivor in his tweet. This is disgusting

Anonymous 2 months ago

Yeahs, This also correct, All kashyap, chaddha, pannu, etc are writing pages on media...who earlier defended no media trial

Anonymous 2 months ago

All these comments below that this girl is fraud and lies, do you have any proof? If not let’s just watch how it unfolds. Who would risk a career and life if there is any untruth in this incident? We don’t have to judge her now, we can go that once FIR is filed and police uncover the truth. I personally believe that if anyone puts their career at stake and come forward accusing a more famous person and ready to face defamation suit and court cases, she knows what she is getting into. The strength doesn’t come from false accusations.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I don’t believe it. Sorry but if you are legit then u go to police first to file the complaint. You don’t run to tv station

Anonymous 2 months ago

When the city police dance to the tunes of politicians what the use of going to such authority

Anonymous 2 months ago

Oh lord, please forgive this lady. She don't even know what she is doing, what she is saying and what she is. One morning, she suddenly woke up and felt the thirst of publicity. The first name she read in bollywood magazine was of this guy Anurag and she blamed him for something, he might have not done and that too after 5 long years.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Now another prodigy of kangana is out. How low can people fall to. Firstly she was using SSR and now she is backing up this girl. This girl Payal should have directly gone to police and after all these years why is she posting it on media. As already said baseless allegations. Now even for this Kangana will post 100,s of tweets

Anonymous 2 months ago

Some 3rd grade actresses who slept with anurag in comment section on every post lmao, not our fault that you slept to become failure, owe your mistakes!

Anonymous 2 months ago

Fishy... extremely fishy...she is definitely backed by Kangana who is using her to get AK out of her way coz only he has the guts to give a befitting reply to all her nonsense drama. She is using SSR and now this girl for personal mileage. AK is tough hence they r trying to silent him with false accusations.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Cheap stunts... woman is a liar

Anonymous 2 months ago

You look at yourself before commenting on someone beggar

Chup kar tapsee aunty

Anonymous 2 months ago

So payal a man you went to work for asks you lets go to the bedroom?? Are u 10 yrs old girl? What ppl do in the bedroom? Why didnt u tell him nope i am not going to the bedroom? Ur story has no leg to stand on. anurag is targetted because his last interview he said bjp is dictatorship, he is safe and happy in mumbai and he has witnessed both kangana and bjp members mr kishan smoking drugs. He is targetted.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Since when library equals bedroom for people.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Since when library is equal to bedroom

Indians lack common sense

Are do you

Anonymous 2 months ago

anybody with a rational mind can see this is vendetta

Anonymous 2 months ago

Only the regressive and hypocrites believe this woman.

Anonymous 2 months ago

The comments below show the regressive and feudal mentality of Indians.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Fun fact Kashyap’s daughter and his girlfriend of same age! This man is definitely a philanderer

Anonymous 2 months ago

I believer her....the comments below must be from Kashyaps paid gang.... why should she talk about this if she clearly knows that this could cause the end of her career...

Anonymous 2 months ago

Just the way kangana talked about her engagement in Paris with a diamond ring

Anonymous 2 months ago

The fact that she went to tv stations and social media before going to the police shows she has dishonest intentions .

Anonymous 2 months ago

#metoo is going on for moths now. If u were sexually harrasted you would have filed a compliant then... Not now Now you are trying to get some fame here. It's so sad when innocent people are acussed for self gain Shame on u woman

Anonymous 2 months ago

Who has filed complaint- dharmendra wife for hema, Jaya bhachhan for rekha, Nitu Singh, Kangana for pancholi, Aishwarya for salman, sangeeta bijlani for salman, any girl against sajid khan, katrina against ranbir, ravina against akshay, who?? no one?

Anonymous 2 months ago

First acusations on social media to create an opinion and then file a police complaint. You will still lose the case.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Q : Who is Payal Ghosh? A : Paid bot of Kangana.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Why only Bengali girls are asked openly for s x and humiliated

Anonymous 2 months ago

She is payal ghosh and that's enough for every one . BTW who are you ? Pehle apna naam bana le fir kisi air ka puchna

Anonymous 2 months ago

Why should be believe u.... political pawn

Anonymous 2 months ago

First create rhetoric, and then file complaint. Chronology samjho.

Anonymous 2 months ago

She has electronic proof and witnesses.