21 Questions Game: 101 Best Questions for an Exciting Game Night
21 Questions game is a fun and thrilling game to play on any occasion. Plus, it is great for adults and kids alike! So, if you participate, what will you ask?
The 21 Questions Game is a great game to play if you are looking for something new and delightful while hosting a party or an event or when you wish to know a person on a deeper level. These questions also prove best when the situation feels slightly tense and requires an icebreaker. From random questions to flirty, funny, and personal questions – there is no limit to asking someone some of the best quizzes to amp up entertainment and enjoyment! Plus, this classic game is perfect for all age groups — be it kids, teenagers, or adults.
Without further ado, let's check out how you can play this amusing game and what questions you can ask to convert any dull occasion into a lively one!
How to Play 21 Question Game: Process and Rules Explained
You have got an invitation to play a game of 21 Questions. But what is this game, after all? The 21 Questions Game is a game of questions. It is a great party game for people who want to get to know each other better. You can usually start playing this game with at least two people. However, it can be played with as many people as you want – the more, the merrier! Each player asks the other person a question, and the other player answers them. The goal of the game is to answer each question truthfully. The one to answer all 21 questions truthfully is declared the winner.
There are only 2 rules to keep in mind while playing this game:
- Firstly, do not repeat the questions. When asking the other person a question, try to be as innovative, funny, and mischievous as you can. Also, it makes the game more enjoyable when the questions are distinctive!
- Secondly, while asking questions, try to be considerate of the comfort level of the other players. This rule is most applicable when you play this game with a group of people and do not share the same level of chemistry with everyone. So, keep in mind that the other player should not feel awkward answering your questions.
21 Questions Game: 101 Best Questions for a Joyful Trivia Night
Having a great set of questions at hand that you can ask to anyone, regardless of age and gender is helpful when you want to start an impromptu round of 21 questions. Irrespective of the bond that you share with the other players, you will find something or the other to ask them from the list we have added below. Pivoting a dull get-together into a happening party, these questions will have your friends rolling with laughter or engaging in interesting conversations by the end of the game!
Simple And Easy Questions to Ask in 21 Questions Game
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite song?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is your favorite season, and why?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- What is your least favorite color?
- Do you like your job?
- What is your least favorite food?
- What do you like wearing often?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your dream job?
- What are your three favorite songs?
- Are you a night person or a morning person?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
- Did/do you like watching good morning cartoons as a kid?
- What is your dream destination?
- What are the top 5 things on your bucket list?
- Who is your celebrity crush, and why do you admire them?
- What is that one piece of advice you wish to give everyone?
- What are some of your most special moments in life?
- What are your top 3 childhood memories?
- Do you believe in astrological signs?
- What is your biggest insecurity?
- Do you believe in mythical creatures? Which one?
- Do you like listening to Hip-Hop songs?
- What is your way of forming connections with people?
- Do you prefer eating dessert before the meal?
- Are you more of a savory person or a sweet person?
- If you had to switch places with an animal for 1 day, which animal would you choose? Why?
- Are you a mountain person or a beach lover?
- Do you enjoy cooking or baking?
- Have you ever tried to steal anything?
Flirty Questions to Ask in 21 Questions Game With Your Crush
37. What is your guilty pleasure?
38. What is one of your biggest sexual fantasies?
39. If you were given a chance to ask me 1 perfect question, what would it be?
40. What is your opinion on open-ended questions in a relationship?
41. What is your biggest pet peeve?
42. Do you have any irrational fear in a relationship?
43. If you were stuck with me in a deserted place with terrible service, what would your plan be?
44. Imagine my lap was your hot seat for today, would you be comfortable enough to sit on it?
45. Do you have a juicy question that you would like to ask me?
46. Would you rather date someone who is smart or someone who is hot?
47. What is your dream date night?
48. Have you ever had a naughty dream? Share it with me.
49. If you had to remove a piece of clothing (not your socks or belt), what would it be?
50. What is an intimate moment with your significant other that you want to relive?
51. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
52. Whom do you want to be in a romantic relationship with? Pick a name from the group!
53. What was your first experience of watching an adult movie?
54. What smell do you like the best on your partner?
55. What is your silliest pick-up line?
56. What would you want to do with me on a quiet night?
57. Do have dirty and naughty dreams? If yes, share one!
58. Which color underwear are you wearing right now?
59. If you had to make a printable version of a dating app, what would be its catchline?
60. Share some of your biggest moments with your soulmate.
61. Which celebrity couple do you want your relationship to resemble?
62. What is your idea of spending quality time with your better half?
63. Where would you take your crush on the first date?
64. On which date do you think it is okay to kiss?
65. What qualities in a person make them go to your potential “skip” list?
66. After this game, your place or mine, darling?
67. What is your love language?
68. What is that one thing that immediately turns you on?
69. What is the first thing you notice when meeting someone?
70. What kind of surprise do you prefer from your partner?
71. What is your favorite place to make out?
Good and Funny Questions to Ask in 21 Questions Game
72. Tell us the weirdest dream you have had.
73. If you had to deal with a zombie apocalypse, how would you?
74. What is your favorite game to play with friends?
75. What is that 1 fun question you always love asking others?
76. Imagine you were invited to sit on the hot seat of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?", who would you take with you?
77. If you had to write a fun question on a piece of paper that the next player would have to answer, what would you ask?
78. What is your most embarrassing moment?
79. Can you mimic your favorite character from any series?
80. What is your favorite memory of college?
81. If you could teleport yourself anywhere in the Universe, where would you go?
82. Have you ever been in an awkward situation? Describe your experience.
83. What are your most dreaded social situations?
84. If you had a personal Billboard chart of your favorite songs, which ones would top the list?
85. Can you speak like your favorite cartoon character?
86. Choose 4 people from the group to be a part of your music group. Who will you pick and for what?
87. What survival skills are you most proud of?
88. If you had a pet hamster, what would you name it?
89. If you become a person of the opposite gender for a whole day, what would you do?
90. If you got the power to erase one thing from the world, what would you select? Why?
91. If your life was based on a popular 90s game, which game would it be? Why?
92. If you were a hero in a movie, which villain would you want to fight with?
93. Do you think double texting is okay in casual or close friendships?
94. What is your worst joke?
95. If you were a monkey for a day, what would you do?
96. How can you sing a song if you had a funny voice like Donald Duck?
97. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
98. If you could go back in time, where would you land yourself?
99. If you were stranded on an island inhabited by indigenous people, how would you convince them to not capture you?
100. If you had to invent a cocktail, what flavors would you mix? And what would you name it?
101. If you had to give up 1 favorite thing, what would it be?
The classic 21 Questions game is a simple and fun game that requires an awesome list of questions that work as great conversation starters. From a simple question like a favorite movie to a deep question like a dream house – this series of questions provides a perfect way to have a gala time with your partner, friends, and family. Furthermore, you can play this game while sitting together or virtually when you are online via WhatsApp, texts, or calls, which makes it an even more frolic pastime!
Do you love playing this fun game? Tell us your funniest memory related to the 21 Question Game in the comment section below.
With a marked inclination toward Interiors and a Post Graduation degree in Interior Design from VIFT Bangalore, Anubhuti... Read more