BTS singer Jungkook REVEALS sleeping is more important than dating and it is such a mood; Suga backs him up

BTS members were asked about their love lives. Jungkook said that sleep is most important to the septet right now.

BTS has always been in the spotlight for their music. The members - RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook - have always focused on entertaining fans, endeavouring to bring about a positive change to life (Love Yourself Campaign) and more! However, the members have hardly been in the spotlight for their love life, at least officially. There have been rumours surrounding the members but there is no telling how accurate they are. So, when BTS sat down for a chat with Esquire, the reporter took a chance and asked them about their love lives.

Questions like “Are you?” “Is there time?” and “Can you?” in connection to their love life was asked. But BTS shot it down with a "No." Just when we thought it was it, JK shared a relatable statement on behalf of the group. The singer said that sleep is the most important thing for the group. After all, the Bangtan Boys have been putting in their blood, tears and sweat into delivering new music and mind-blowing performances!

Yoongi backed Kookie up by pointing out that he has dark circles and he needs sleep! “Can you see my dark circles?” he asks the interviewer, however, the reporter notes that the members looked flawless during the chat. Namjoon chipped in to add, “Our love life—twenty-four hours, seven days a week—is with all the ARMYs all over the world."

Meanwhile, on the work front, BTS has been busy with the release of their latest album BE. The septet dropped the album last weekend and have performed their song Life Goes On at three occasions. They debuted the performance at American Music Awards 2020 followed by performing at Good Morning America and The Late Late Night Show With James Corden. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: BTS: Jimin says THIS trait of V made them best friends; Taehyung feels Jungkook gives his everything on stage

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

jungkook are u right and welcome back suga i not only i also we never forgetting u because we love u(purple)

Hello BTS army how are you I miss you

ur right Jungkook ✅✅

Sanaollll

Anonymous 2 months ago

wow such a great comment... that's why i love bts more than myself... love you bts

Anonymous 2 months ago

Maybe dating isn't the most important thing in life, but when they start dating at 50 :(

Hi all BTS group

How are you all

Anonymous 2 months ago

After 2 years of non-stop World Tour, shooting Bon Voyage overseas, composing, writing and producing music while on Tour, endless TV show guesting. Dating will be a disaster due to lack of time. BTS is the most busiest artist in the world. Yes! They deserve all the sleep in the universe.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I think it would be really difficult for them to date right now because you need time if your in a relationship and for now they don’t have much time to be in a relationship

Anonymous 2 months ago

They all look sooooo feminine. It’s grosses me out!

Anonymous 2 months ago

Yeah??? How do you think?

Anonymous 2 months ago

Taking advantage of army by posting random shit about bts they want To be recognized as that one person who said nasty things about bts and army came for them

And ?

Anonymous 2 months ago

Just how you look stupid right now with that comment you just said, and what's wrong with them being feminine, get a life and stop spreading hatred the world is filled with evil because of people like you!!! You should be ashamed of yourself

Anonymous 2 months ago

they probably look better than you do!!!!

Anonymous 2 months ago

what is wrong with that? nothing. move on and get a life.

Anonymous 2 months ago

And so what if they look feminine? What do you gain by commenting something like this? If they aren't you type, then move on and quit being disrespectful.

Anonymous 2 months ago

JK is right to say "SLEEPING" is very much the BEST THING for them today. And they should thank COVID-19 because to me I BELIEVE THEY NEEDED A REST. So although they have done music during this period, their mental wellbeing has been helped by having time to stay with friend and family( whichever way they did it - whether with girlfriends or not). It has probably also helped them to adjust to the new lives they are living. So sleep as much as you can, then plan what you want your future to be like. Because you have another 15 years and in that period you we will be seeing a different JK.

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS!like Jung kook !love him for his trates

Anonymous 2 months ago

I mean even if they are dating, they wouldn’t admit it publicly. At least not atm. It’d be all over the news and would make some fans mad if they did admit it tbh. And I don’t think they’d want that when they recently came with a comeback. So romantic life or no romantic life, they probably will never say they have one until it’s the right time. Interviewers gotta stop asking those “dating” questions anyway. It’s none of our business if they’re dating or not.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I don't get why people automatically expect them to date just because they are young good looking men. Dating is not everything in life, people can be happy and enjoy their life without dating. So if they want to focus on their career or are now just not interested in dating, that's fine. Fans should learn to respect this aspect of their lifes not enforce any kind of ideals on them, regardless if they are single or dating.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I don't get why some people think they have to date just because they are young good looking man. People can be happy and enjoy their life without dating. Because dating is not everything in life. If they want to focus on their career or are now just not interested in dating, that's fine. Stop trying to enforce your ideals on them people.

Anonymous 2 months ago

If they don't want to admit dating they should avoid answering like jungkook instead of telling that "our love life is with ARMYs" this is only encouraging ARMYs to be toxic .... I don't hate our president but he knows how toxic ARMYs are he should atleast not answer the question like that ...

Anonymous 2 months ago

i have a problem with what you said. you keep saying “just love urself” as if i’m not already TRYING TO. Trust me, i WANTED TO, but the mental illnesses i had inside my brain kept messing with my consciousness and i just couldn’t. i would tell others to do that yet i couldn’t myself. it’s easier said than done, and that’s something only you, yourself would know how that would be so hard if you went through what i was going through. it’s saddens me to see how quick you are to dismiss how much i felt broken and destroyed throughout those years by just saying the simple “oh just try harder to love yourself.”

Anonymous 2 months ago

Sad that you had to turn out like that. The Boys promote loving yourself. So that's the theme you should follow. All those who are making content about them are earning money for doing that, just like paparazzi do. In general most of them are small, they don't even have to be on diet. Just always remember that there is no perfect human. I am sure those boys have insecurities and because they are still young they too are learning how to cope with everything. Remember LOVING YOURSELF IS NOT SELFISH.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I don't believe it them who encourage them - it's the fans who take it too far.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love them but I wouldn't say I am ARMY, I am an individual who likes different genres of music and different people who sing. I have been saying that to myself- "They shouldn't generalise their love life towards a group of people regardless of how much they support them. Because emotionally,psychologically you can't be attached to a very large group. But at them same time that's their ticket of not spilling secrets about their love lives because it brings the shutters down. Obviously they do love the ARMY in the most platonic and it's also good that they acknowledge them. I also think Korean Celebrities have a different way of dealing with their fans - it's quiet up close. I don't remember seeing any other celebrities say from the US, UK, Germany, etc doing Fan meetings. And the other thing I noticed is that some celebrities will choose to separate so that they don't miss out on chances of getting lucrative contracts. In the West it's the opposite. Another thing why do people think those boys need a relationship - unless the person they are dating is right within their circles, I think it's too strenuous to do so.

Anonymous 2 months ago

omg i agree so much with you. this was a big reason why i left kpop fandoms as a whole. i know ir probably going to me like why are you here then, well it’s been a year in the making of leaving so yeah. anyways, i left because i was growing too attached and toxic and dependent on them and sh!t like that would drive me into a friendzie (i can’t spell that word i’m sorry lol) and i didn’t like how dependent i was in the content they made, the pictures, everythig about them and i had to step back and leave. yeah i could say they helped me with my rly bad depression, but i also developed an eating disorder bc of emerging myself in the heavy standard of how they look and i compared myself, a then 13 year old, and it took a wrong turn and i ended up TW starving myself to the point where i would eat less than 350 calories a day vc i wanted to be “pretty.” horrible mindset for a child and i know i shouldn’t blame it on the kpop industry but i do credit them for feeding into my obsessive behavior which i hated so much as i came to leave and understand who i was as a person. i’m half asian, half vietnamese to be specific and half hispanic/mexican/native and i had a hard time wondering how i could identify myself. i felt like wen i was deep into the kpop fandom, i wanted to erase my half hispanic and replace it with more vietnamese or asian as a whole so i could just “blend in” with them and not feel like such an outsider. after stepping back from kpop, i grew to become more accepting of myself, i gradually was able to overcome my eating disorder, but one thing still remains to this day that i battle every day. my depression. it’s never gone away, only leaves and comes back in waves that hurt so bad to the point TW that i question my will to live. But one thing that holds me down from actually doing it is my want for kids. i want to be a mother and i’m grateful to have that in me because if i didn’t i don’t know if i would be here today. ants sorry for being so deep i just meant to come on and say i agree with everything. lol

Anonymous 2 months ago

Love BTS. They are talented and humble.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Who cares if they get girl friends there the biggest band in the world they should keep their private they dont need to tell armys anything like that even if they have purple you BTS

Same sa I am you got it jungkook I purple you all member of BTS

Anonymous 2 months ago

Same as I am you got it jungkook purple you all member of BTS

I love Jungkook's energy

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love you kookie and suga and bts ❤❤❤

Anonymous 2 months ago

"our love life is with army" yes king encourage ur fans toxic and delusional mindset :/

Anonymous 2 months ago

Kinda depends on how you see it. I just thought of it platonically,but yeah there are a lot of delusional ARMYs out there.

I love v

Anonymous 2 months ago

Couldn't agree more, jungkook!!!

Couldn't agree more,jungkook....

Anonymous 2 months ago

Best thing i ever heard about dating

Anonymous 2 months ago

If it's there decision not to date I am happy. But I just hope there is no restriction or toxicness if they want to someday.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Very political answers. I don't blame them for dating a girl or being in a relationship if any. I just wish them happy and stay being a good person.

Anonymous 2 months ago

The sould dating..they are grown men is sad..most of the armys want them to,to rest and get a little normality from all this craziness,the make history ..but you are young only ones life is passing by and i think normality is more important than grammys

Anonymous 2 months ago

No. They should date when they want to. They shouldn't date just because ARMY want them to. Like you said, they're grown men. They can make their own goddamn decisions on when is the right time for them to do important life things such as finding a partner. Just leave them alone.

Anonymous 2 months ago

BTS has said over and over again to everyone....They have No interest in dating...They have no time and for now they love it this way.....but it's their choice and people need to leave it at that.....

Seriously dude!!

Anonymous 2 months ago

bro what is wrong with you it's their life and they should be free to do what they want smfh its not like they come to you for validation :/

Anonymous 2 months ago

You don't need to date to be happy.

Jungkook is a baby

Anonymous 2 months ago

Good response RM and ARMY loves BTS back with all you do for us. Congratulations. You deserve it. USA loves you!

They are legends!

Love you all

I love Jungkook and Yoongi thinking lol #SingleClubWillRise

Anonymous 2 months ago

Jungkook he is the my inspiration of life.I called him (JAK).and i loved and respect his talente.and one of very very talented person.see my life. golden makanie.

borahae. lets not xgeat