Devera and Rowdy
09th May, 1989 (34 years)
Achampet, Telangana, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Vijay Deverakonda is a popular South Indian actor who primarily works in Telugu cinema. He made his debut in 2011 with the film Nuvvila and gained recognition for his performance in the 2016 film Pelli Choopulu. He has since starred in several commercially successful films, including Arjun Reddy, Geetha Govindam, and Dear Comrade. He has won several awards for his performances, including the Filmfare Award for Best Actor - Telugu.
Kushi Movie (2023) - Check out the Kushi movie story, star cast, trailer, release date, reviews, news, photos, interviews, and more only at Pinkvilla.
Liger Movie (2022) - Check out the Liger movie story, star cast, trailer, release date, reviews, news, photos, interviews, and more only at Pinkvilla.
Biryani and Pizza
In 2020, he was criticized for his comments on the film industry's nepotism and for calling a journalist baldy. He later apologized for his comments.
1. He is the founder of the clothing line Rowdy Wear.
2. He is also known for his philanthropic work and has started the Middle-Class Fund to help those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Vijay's father was a television director.
4. Vijay sold his Filmfare award for CM fund donation.
5. For Arjun Reddy's film character building he tried smoking and drinking and he got addicted to them. It's taken time to get rid of those habits.
Rashmika Mandanna in and Dhamaka star Sreeleela out from Vijay Deverakonda starrer VD12?...
Samantha Ruth Prabhu Interview: Shaakuntalam, health, pay parity, Allu Arjun’s kid,Vijay Deverakonda
Vijay Deverkonda opts for a casual look as he gets clicked at the Mumbai airport
''Rowdy Anna!'' Vijay Deverakonda gets clicked at the Mumbai airport
Vijay Deverakonda gets clicked at SIIMA awards 2022 and looked handsome in his all-black outfit
Vijay Deverkonda gets clicked for the red carpet event in Bengaluru
"Janhit Mein Jaari" star crew arrives for the success bash of the film