Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik Roshan calling her a gold digger, nepotism & battling financial lows. Watch the full video inside.
EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut: Hrithik Roshan labeled me as a gold digger; told his friends I was after his moneyEXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut: Hrithik Roshan labeled me as a gold digger; told his friends I was after his money

Kangana Ranaut has carved her own place in an industry that reeks of privilege and nepotism. Standing tall against several industry biggies, including her ex Hrithik Roshan, she has made her points very clear. Here, in an interview, which she gave last month, she had revealed it all about how Hrithik tried to defame her by labeling her as a gold digger to his friends and why she's now drawn towards material ambitions.

Talking about the same, Kangana shares, "When I look back at my journey, I do feel proud but at the same time, I'd say that when I started off, I didn't have any material ambitions. It's only a few years ago when I had a fallout with one of my exes (Hrithik Roshan) and the whole legal case happened, I remember it became a discussion that I'm from a small town, I'm after his money. It was like that and girls are judged on that basis. I started to think on those lines ever since. Maybe being a woman, I don't look at money but am I looked at like that from an outside perspective that I'm a gold digger from a small town? It's something that is so obnoxiously said to you that it can change the course of your life. So then, it became about material things."

ALSO READ | EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut on battling financial lows: Didn't have money to afford gowns for award nights

She further adds, "Today, I can proudly say that my ex lives in a rented house funded by his father and I have bought my house and office space on my own." The Queen actress reasons, "It gave me a perspective that maybe, I have a fair chance in the society if I'm somebody like that. If he said to his friends, "Oh, she's only after my money," I didn't know how to prove that it wasn't it. In a relationship, how does one who doesn't have such possessions, comes from a small town with a humble background, have no chance of love, dignity! That person suddenly doesn't have a say in this world of nepotistic materialistic people. Then, I thought I'm going to have the best house anyone will have, best office and by the age of 50, I also will be one of the richest people in India. That's what I've just decided."

Watch Kangana Ranaut's full interview right here:

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 5 months ago

Which is better whole family including dad living off on daughter’s money & fame. Or son respecting & obeying father’s advice just like how india used to be - respecting elders instead of slapping them.

Enough!

Give it up lady!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Is this woman ever going to stop talking about her “ex”? If she was talking about Hrithik, she is truly delusional. He was never with her to begin with or she wouldn’t have had to write in her email “imagining what their first kiss would be like”. Give it up woman! As for nepotism... this happens in all walks of life, be it movies, careers, sports, etc. But that only opens the door! What you do once in that proverbial door is what keeps you in it. If they don’t have it, no matter who your father or mother is, you don’t make it. One perfect example... Uday Chopra!

Boycott Kangana

Anonymous 5 months ago

She is highlighting this thing not bcoz of Sush or equality but just to harm Hrithik and those who support him but still Hrithik doesn't a damm to her #boycottkangana #boycottnegetivity

Boycott Hrithik

Anonymous 5 months ago

They say hell hath no fury than a woman scorned .........if she was that virtuous why lots of married men?

Anonymous 5 months ago

Okay, so Hrithik charges way more than Kangana, has other ventures, had more successful movies than her but Hrithik still lives on rent while she managed to buy biggest ( lmao) house and all. I wonder, exactly how? Still some sugar daddies naughty?

Anonymous 5 months ago

I grant EVERY woman her self-made wealth. What annoys me about Kangana Ranaut is that she owes her popularity more to the fact that she throws "mud" regardless of whether - man or woman nepotist or newcomer, brown or white. For me she´s is no better than the one that she is constantly pillorying.

Shut up

Anonymous 5 months ago

Wtf bitch. When are you going to learn to swallow the fact that a woman CAN accomplish anything without a man, or a ‘sugar daddy’. Its 2020, learn to be respectful and keep your ego in check.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Why no one had called priety zinta or priyanka chopra a gold digger? These nepotistic people don't even care or talk about her, least they know anything about her but Kangana knows their each move, even the inside stories of their house. Hrithik has 5000 cr property in his name alone. He just does not brag. While Kangana brags about every little thing she has! She was and always after money! Good looking boys of rich father, expensive bags and clothes make her salivate! Why is she always trying to make agenda out of everything? Post PV!

Anonymous 5 months ago

PR PR and more PR trying to embarrass hrithik and Kangana. The misogynistic comments against Kangana are planned too by bullywood PR.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I'm a European,and certainly not very familiar with the Indian film industry but I'm not paid for any PR action. In in my country Kangana Ranaut is more known for her self-made scandals than for the quality of her films. In 2019 there were some remarkable films from "Bollywood". Starting with Gully Boy, Article 15, Super 30, Chhichhore, Thappad, The Sky is Pink and so on ...(and sorry- I have to admit that I found all these films better than Manikarnika, Judgmentall Hai Kya, and above all Panga). No matter whether "Nepo Mafia" or "Outsider" man or woman - Kangana never supported one of these films. She only praised her own performance.On the contrary, she/ her manager sister often asked to boycott these films...(Not to forget -Rangolie's totally inappropriate Nazi comment -but it has nothing to do with movies). Now this woman (Kangana) claims that she is something like Sushant Singh's "relatives"? As I said - I'm just a stupid European - but I would like to forego friendships that only start after a tragic suicide.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I don't understand your tinder-comment. No matter who cares.

Anonymous 5 months ago

This is like hrithiks tinder date comment posing as a 35 year old boy :D What nonsense is this :D Nepo gang from Europe?

Anonymous 5 months ago

I find the discussion that is currently going on on Sushant Singh's back embarrassing. Bollywood is certainly a tough place - but Kangana Ranaut didn't care about Sushant Singh during his lifetime and now she uses his tragic suicide for her own life story (what is true, what is invented - nobody knows - the stories are constantly changing - and evidence of their claims is always promised, but never substantiated). What remains constant in her statements is the fact - regardless of whether- Nepo-Kid (richly born, stupid and automatically talent-free) or "outsider" (who want just copy me !!!). If you are not an outsider who has just committed suicide, there is just only one educated, brave, selfless and REALLY talented actress all over Bollywood and her name is .... ????

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana is just jealous coz Hrithik can have any girl he wants.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Read what you have written - so horribly misogynistic and disturbing

Anonymous 5 months ago

I think putting up this post at this time, is a ploy by the mafia gang to divert attention from the the main issue that we all are fighting for #JusticeforSushantSinghRajput and Kangana has been giving an actual face to all our voices. Let’s not fall prey to the Bullywood Mafia and go against Kangana. If you don’t like this post, just don’t comment. Let’s support her guys since she is fighting for all of us too.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Dear Kangana You have always said that nepotism rules the Bollywood industry, then why the hell you dated a star kid? Was it for the opportunities you would have got after being in relationship with him? He was a married man just like your one of the ex Aditya Pancholi. Why don't you talk about Adhyayan Suman? I tell you , because uske bare me bolkar koi publicity nhi milegi. I had liked you in some movies but as a person you are pathetic. Always spread hatred. Kindly grow up. Even a hawker has to struggle for his living. If something is meant for you it will turn up to you. Stop pretending yourself as BECHARI.

Anonymous 5 months ago

So by that logic, Kangana is talking about Hrithik, because she has not left him? Still stalking him lol

Anonymous 5 months ago

That is no point at all. The point is she left them.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana is not a gold digger. She is attention-grabbing. I just find her pitiful.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Her sugar daddy who is also politician is the one funding her shady dealings . This is an attempt to divert attention from it

BJP bigwigs

who is that ?

Anonymous 5 months ago

Hats off. Need real guys to speak up against the name and fame of industry people which might be counter productive. Sherni from Himachal mountains. God be with you.

Attention seeker. Moron.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Hrithik doesnt need attention. Attention itself look for hrithik

Anonymous 5 months ago

My exact thought for hrithik

Anonymous 5 months ago

The Nepo b**tard are trying to bring her down after she spoke the truth

Anonymous 5 months ago

Ugly Alia worry about ur bf

Anonymous 5 months ago

Ugly b**ch commenting instead of worrying about ur career and cheating bf

Anonymous 5 months ago

Stalker b**ch trying to bully others bcoz they didn't respond to her stalking

Anonymous 5 months ago

Tere pass sirf Nepo kid Hrthick ki stories hain kia? Adhuman aur doosray boyfriends se kese breakup hua woh batao. In Nepo kids ke sath apne aap ko kiyo associate kerti ho?

Anonymous 5 months ago

Bahut Chalak hai Hugna Ranut. She knows how to twist and turn stories and then sell it by using the same Nepo kids.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Stalker kangana shut up Post paidvilla

dikdik roshan shut up

Anonymous 5 months ago

Sushant needs justice not this I’m a Greek god drama.

Stalker is doing this Greek god drama Can't get over him Post pv plz

Anonymous 5 months ago

If hrithik was a real man, he should object why an old interview and an old picture is being used for vilification of a woman here. His PR team not him for a responsible.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana PR is behind this not Hrithik. Why blaming him? Are you dumb?, we all know she do such tactics not Hrithik. Post the truth please

Anonymous 5 months ago

Disgusting troll armies at work because Kangana took a stand on Sushant

Anonymous 5 months ago

Systematic lynching of a woman to boost a mans ego - Hall of Shame!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kaah Kaah Kaah....Kawway ki tarha Kangna aur Ragoli karte rehtay hain. Even if he didn't call you gold-digger, why the hell would you pursue a married man? Kaah kaaah kaah.

LOL.

Anonymous 5 months ago

ya she is agold diggr As she is harassing ananya hritik sussaine etc just to gain fame in name of justice forSSR.#boycottkangana not #boycottananya or #boycotthritik

Anonymous 5 months ago

This is realized by g*y Johar to distract from Sushant. Disgusting b***ard pv post

Amazing Kangana! Keep it up!!! Love you

Shut up ugly man

Anonymous 5 months ago

Sharam karo aisi filthy aurat ko support kart ho

Anonymous 5 months ago

Sitting in manali, she n her sister know wat happened to Sushant, what Sushant was told by his PR, who is funding whose house, where Deepika n Ranveer go for vacation, wat people talk to their friends n others . Go date someone lady . How long will u keep stalking others n making a fool of ur self

Anonymous 5 months ago

At the moment I only see one person rushing and exploiting Sushant Singh's tragic suicide for their PR purposes. These are not the so-called "Nepo kids".

Psycho alert

Misogyny alert

Anonymous 5 months ago

Oh shut up! We can see how Sushant could have been bullied given what Kangana is subjected to here.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Even Sushant who is a way bigger star than her lived on rent . Their life n their choice . And stop calling people who rejected ur creepy advances as Ex unless u want another round of expose

Anonymous 5 months ago

I totally agree with you, but calling Kangana a middle-aged man is discriminatory and goes too far.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Stop using sushant for your petty agenda you middle aged man with small ego.

Anonymous 5 months ago

She said Ex which means she was talking about Aditya Pancholi or Adhyayan . Don't say Hrithik who was never her ex just for views

She said "silly ex" for Hrithik

Anonymous 5 months ago

Just when I thought she was going to start speaking sense...Oh well, I guess she will always try to talk trash abt. everybody in Bollywood.

Anonymous 5 months ago

love your comment. Thanks for that.

Anonymous 5 months ago

A real actress ..thinking she's in the league of Meryl Streep when she has below average looks and average acting skills. She just survives on controversy

Anonymous 5 months ago

What is wrong with you Kangana fans. Kangana may be talented. Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar, for example, are also very talented and so-called "ousiders", but are currently being denounced by you as "cheap copies" ... and the Bollywood mafia is to blame for Sushant Singh's tragic suicide?

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana.is a excellent actress. She is a natural when acting.other actresses r just intimidated with her..

You are foolish

Anonymous 5 months ago

I only trust and support her against nepotism if she fire her nepo sister and nepo brother and hire a professional.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I too wanted to say this. Why she has not hired a professional far better than her sister.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana the more you talk the more you hurt yourself. You should be only talking in movies. Which Year was your last hit 7 years ago. Focus on your movies you also have race against the time.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Why crop Vivek whose hand she holding tightly on the other side? Just to put a false narrative?

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana Hrithik and his parents are super rich they do not disclose all their wealth and they have loads of real-estate and lands. Hrithik can make lot more money if wants too but he prefers to spend time with his kids only does a movie every two years. Money wise he is in happy space not chasing money. He also bought a 30 crore house and gifted to Sussanne two years ago. Your last hit was only fluke hit queen 6 years back. Also , you are in your 30's now you should focus on giving good and hit movies do not be a busy body talking about others that spoils your reputation with your fans. Proud of your accomplishments but when female actress is successful they invest their money wisely Priyanka owns lot of houses and commercial buildings in Bombay this she did when she was not married and has a impressive net worth. People are wiser with their money. Let your work do the talking by giving hit movies what you have and how you reached here we have heard many times and no one cares. Fans only care for movies and how well you did in a movie.

Spot on!

Anonymous 5 months ago

Still blaming him and calling him her ex when he was never her ex . You threatened him, insulted him , his family, his ex ,his in laws his kids, his friends, defame him, sabotage his movie etc. He never called or try to call you mentally unstable. Email by Rangoli shows who call you this. Emails and your constant blame game shows you stalked him. I humbly request you to post this fact please pv.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Still giving importance to this ex who insulted you publicly, tried his best to show you as a mentally imbalanced stalker and criminal? Can’t you give him no importance to influence your mind negatively? Do you have to show to world that you are not what he said? This is teenage revenge. As a matured woman, you have to chose your life based on what you want to prove to yourself but the foundation for that life path shouldn’t not be based on someone who maligned your name. That is giving major importance on your life. If you really are over him, bundle thoughts about him, his words, actions in a plastic bag and throw it to garbage and free your mind from his words or behavior towards you. Why keep talking about what he said or did? We forgot and moved on with your fights and movies along with you but you keep taking us back to this person who clearly not worth even mentioning.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Nobody needs to prove anything abt her . Her obssessive threatening stalking mails and her public obsession with the man is enough . She has proved she is psycho thru her own actions.. Nobody put a gun on head to stalk him or harass him for years just for rejecting her advances

Anonymous 5 months ago

He was your ex in your imagination.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana stop there. It's you who try your level best to insult him and family in public, defame him, lie , sabotage his movie. Never once he called you a criminal or mental. Your actions proved you stalked him. Your sister call you mental and actions shows your criminal mindset. Truth should be posted pv

Anonymous 5 months ago

Hello, He is not her ex. She imagine it. He also didn't insult her publicy or call her a criminal or mental. She insulted him, his ex, his family and friends, defame him, threaten him, and it was her sister who call her mentally unstable in her email. Strange you still accusing him despite truth is out. Pinkvilla i humbly request you to post this fact. Please.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Kangana bots and PR should use their brain if they have any before blaming it on Hrithik or his PR. Do you think his PR is dumb to dig out this again? Hrithik or team would never do such thing. Its kangana PR pr fan.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Ofcourse it’s an achievement, she should be proud of herself and I have no doubt she has capacity of becoming one of the richest person. Everyone should wait and watch her achieving dreams. Lots of love to you Kangana

Anonymous 5 months ago

Why is she speaking so much? Police shud investigate her n her sister . She must have killed Sushant just to push her agenda

LOL.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Nepotism and bullying took a toll on Sushant and its being used against kangana.

Anonymous 5 months ago

PR shame. Kangana must be embarrassed to see this.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I seriously think that Bollywood r really sick .first insulting someone so badly.

Anonymous 5 months ago

It's his choice to reject u . Go stalk some outsider next time if u want to prove u are not a gold digger .

Anonymous 5 months ago

Look at yourself first before speaking I'll of her