Ram Gopal Varma refutes rumors of Mithun Chakraborty signing his next movie

Ram Gopal Varma quashes rumours of Mithun Chakraborty signing his next, however, hints at a possible collaboration soon.
  • 0
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is currently gearing up for his upcoming release Sarkar 3 which features Amitabh Bachchan, Amit Sadh, Manoj Bajpayee, Yami Gautam among others in lead roles. We saw the glimpse of Big B who is back in this angrier than ever avatar in the trailer release a couple of weeks ago. 
 
The movie which was earlier scheduled to release on April 7, however, the makers further postponed the release and now is set to hit the theaters on May 12, 2017.
 
Amidst this, reports suggested that veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty has signed RGV's next movie which is said to be a horror movie. The rumours started doing the rounds after Mithun Da was spotted at RGV's birthday bash last week. However, talking to Pinkvilla, RGV quashed the rumours saying, "It's not true." However, he did hint at a possible collaboration with the actor in the future. Commenting on it, he said, "It's just a plan [horror movie with Mithun da] but a long way off.
We further asked if rumours of Abhishek Bachchan next with him has been put on hold for this horror movie. Responding to which he said, "Right now, my full concentration is only on Sarkar 3 and yes after finishing the work I will be starting a film with Abhishek and everything else will only be after that."
 
However, the director did not reveal much about his next project with junior Bachchan. The movie which is said to be titled Arrest will be a cop drama based on a real-life story of former encounter specialist Pradeep Sharma.
 
 
 

Credits :Pinkvilla

Add new comment