EXCLUSIVE: Kangana Ranaut calls out Mukesh Bhatt for comparing Sushant Singh Rajput with Parveen Babi

1 year ago  |  31M

Kangana Ranaut and Sushant Singh Rajput have never shared screen space together but there are many things that connect them. The facts that they come from a small town and have worked in content driven films. There is another connection, albeit it never reached a conclusion. Post the success of M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, Sushant had expressed his desire to work with Kangana. “I want to work with Kangana Ranaut because she has a lot of potential and is an amazing performer,” was the statement by Sushant when probed by the media.

Like always, Kangana is in the midst of another social media war. When we contacted her, she says, “Even when I am talking to you my hands are shaking. We are going through a huge crisis with China, so many Indian soldiers have laid down their lives on the border, yet I can’t stop thinking about Sushant’s demise.”

As a social media war ensues, pitting one faction against another over the actor’s untimely demise. Mukesh Bhatt told the media that he had sensed something amiss around a year-and-a-half ago when he met Sushant. The film-producer also said that he saw it coming and Sushant was going the ‘Parveen Babi way’. For those who need a quick reference, Parveen Babi was rumoured to have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

ALSO READ | EXCLUSIVE! Kangana Ranaut: I was told eventually I will commit suicide; don’t know what people told Sushant

Kangana expostulates, “Mukesh Bhatt is now claiming that Sushant was heading the ‘Parveen Babi Way’. But what they did to Parveen Babi, everybody remembers.” Interestingly, in 2006 Kangana played the lead role in a film called Woh Lamhe which was supposedly based on Parveen Babi's life, her battle with schizophrenia and her relationship with Mahesh Bhatt.

“Also, after Mahesh Bhatt met with Hrithik Roshan post our relationship went downhill, he went on record and declared that whatever proof Hrithik has shown him, he has seen a tragedy in the making. Referring to me, he also declared that a tragic end is very near. I wonder what made him say it. It's been four years and no tragedy took place. Why was he sure that there is a tragedy on the anvil? Why was he so sure that my end is near?

Now his brother is jumping into this whole thing and claiming that Sushant was turning Parveen Babi. Who is he to say that? Sushant was a rank holder; he also left a scholarship from Stanford University to pursue his dreams. Something that their (Bhatt) children cannot even think of. Tomorrow, if their children hang themselves on the roof and somebody jumps up and comments that it just happened because they were becoming like Parveen Babi, I want to see how they feel about it,’ she questions.

ALSO READ | EXCLUSIVE: Sushant Singh Rajput had no financial trouble; charged Rs 8 crore per film, reveals close friend

“Sushant and I had never interacted – at least I don’t remember it particularly – but we had many close friends like Sandip Ssingh and Kamal Jain. There were many people who were so close to Sushant. I pretty much knew what was going on in his life because they were very fond of him and very close to him. In fact, when this news came to me, I immediately called Kamal ji and I asked, ‘Kamal Ji, what happened, do you know anything?’

Kangana recounts the conversation as narrated to her: “Kamal ji told me that he had spoken with Sushant last Monday and he was very disturbed. He mentioned that he had never spoken like that before. He had told Kamal Ji: Make a big film with me yaar. I've given Chhicchore, I've given a hit film but I still don't have any big films. I don't' have the work I want.’ Kamal Ji assured him to do something together once the lockdown is lifted. They were supposed to meet on Thursday, but then this happened. So, clearly, he was anxious about work and he was anxious about the way people have cornered him.”

ALSO READ | Kangana Ranaut receives support from Babita Phogat on her views regarding Sushant Singh Rajput's demise

“When I started out, I had known how Sushant had a contract with a very big production house. He was the first choice for Ram-Leela and he was the first choice for Bajirao Mastani. He could not work on those films which went on to become very big hits. Then of course, he had a certain attitude, he didn't like sucking up to people. Also, he was very vulnerable. In every interview, he mentioned that he didn’t know how to express himself. And that even as a kid whenever he went out and saw people looking at him, he didn't know what they were thinking about him, so he became very studious. Same is with this industry. What gets mean and unfair is that in his last few posts he was literally begging people to watch his films,” she says.

I felt I was in the same place during Manikarnika; it was either do or die. Why is that with us? Why are we being pushed to a point where it becomes a do or die situation for us? I feel after giving a super hit, a huge hit like Chhichhore, it's okay for him to give a few films that don't work as much. If Salman Khan can bounce back after Tere Naam through Wanted. Or after Sanjay Dutt had disappeared into addiction and many other things, he bounced back in Munna Bhai MBBS. Why is it with us like after I gave Tanu Weds Manu and Queen, with Rangoon I was declared - ‘finished’. I felt the same pressure and I made it through with Manikarnika. But after Chhicchore, he confided in friends that he doesn't have any work. How does that work? I think it's very sad the way people are cornered and of course, he had a fallout with the biggies which is very open,” Kangana adds.

“Everyone knows how they ganged up to corner him, everyone has seen. I am ready to talk about it openly. If the investigations are done, I will speak about it openly because there's enough proof in the media. Everyone knows who are the ones who ganged up on him,” Kangana concludes.

ALSO READ | EXCLUSIVE: Mumbai Police to summon all those in touch with Sushant Singh Rajput in the last 10 days

Comments
Anonymous : he is right to compare Praveen Babi ji and Sushant S Rajput, they both rebel against Bollywood. She was on the verge of exposing Sanjay Dutt connection with Daud D company and Underworld money in Bollywood. She was about to tell all , but was silenced for decade, confined to her apartment. not given any work - she was to start a TV show , which she mentioned in her last interview with Shekhar Suman. Now Sushant was too , rumored to expose Suraj Pancholi and was confronted & advicesd by all even Rhea complained to Mahesh Bhatt...….(all information is taken from internet)…. Again if Praveen ji and Sushant are compared, I think - not knowining Mahesh Bhatt had spilled the beans...
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : This critic is telling public to forget his tragic death..but public will not keep quite..they understand all the manipulations and tricks of celebrities in association with such critics..
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : I was not a fan of Sushant nor of Salman but Sushant ka sucide mjhe abhi tak disturb kr raha hai..kuch to gadbad hai bollywood me.. I agree ki salman jaise criminal jisne kitne crimes kiye hai phir bhi hum jaake uski movies dekhte the or usko hit bhi karwate the or sayad aaagay bhi karwayege kyoki ye india hai yaha jiske pass power hai wahi chalta hai..Humari galti hai as a public
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : The bhatt family is gross, alia has no talent, her dad is a pervert.
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mahesh Bhatt is a big womaniser& characterless budha.,. SHAMELESS
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana R. I am proud of you to raise this issue. Bhatt’s own daughter is suffering with acute depression. Both Bhatt brothers should know well the difference Between Parveen Babi’s illness schizophrenia not depression. Bhatt mentioned after the meeting with Sushant “he knew it’s coming” what did he do about it. Did he inform his family or his close friends to help him out and become his support group ! Shame on these old men brothers. who think only for themselves.
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : Is this Mahesh Bhatt antarjami or some astrologer? The most idiotic man on earth..when he dies even hell will kick him out for what he has done to our most loving, talented,educated,sensible and above all agreat human, none other than our Sushant...
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : all the Salman fans are hitting dislike button to most reasonable replies, whatever Kangana is doing should be done. these Bollywood mafias need to get uncovered .
REPLY 41 1 year ago
Anonymous : It’s good that Kangana has come forward to talk about the issues behinds Sushant‘S death. The boolywood biggies have camps that sucks. We should encourage the aspiring and talented artists outside the families of Khans, kapoors, Bhatts etc
REPLY 41 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bhatt sir, if you understood anything about paranoid schizophrenia you would know that these people are paranoid of people or things hurting them and end up behaving weird in the process of protecting themselves. They do not hurt themselves. Take the case of Parveen Babi. Her end came when she did not trust anybody and went aloof she did not deliberately hurt herself
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Nangana ranaut and Nangrina Kaif fans in full force
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are still having such bad guys holding position with artificial face in the society.
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Salman is 54, Shahrukh is 52, still they can have films as heroes but young and talented actor like Sushant doesn't get any work even after super hit movies like Chicchore.. Bollywood is full of shit #BoycottBollywood
REPLY 53 1 year ago
Anonymous : Salman is 55 and Srk is 60 Srk is much older than Salman and aamir. He is lying about his age. He should play father of Anushka Katrina and deepika now.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Salman, Aamir and Shahrukh khan all three Khans are born same year in 1965.
Anonymous : Let the people of India BOYCOTT this shameless Bollywood
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : I will do whatever is there in my power, #boycottbolywoodbullies I am not going to watch Salman's, Karan's etc movies ever. I am boycotting these bollywood's bullies (#bbb). Thanks
REPLY 33 1 year ago
Anonymous : sushant was a very talented actor and should get justice! nepotism and politics in bollywood should come to an end! all those involved in this should be punished
REPLY 31 1 year ago
Anonymous : Boycot show of Salman Shahrukh n Karan johar
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Boycot Salman Shahrukh n Karan johar
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : boycott films mafias
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am with you Kangana ma'am... This kind of hypocrisy must be removed from this industry... This industry donot belong to some so called big ppl or banners.. it belongs to common mass who make them to stand as big as they are now.
REPLY 33 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mahesh Bhatt is a psycho guy,he keeps speaking absolute nonsense
REPLY 40 1 year ago
Anonymous : Characterless Budha..
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana, Abhinav, KK, Public did not know Sushanth was struggling for films, public liked him as an actor and a charming personality until u guyz highlighted his so called failure in films and had no job opportunities. So u guyz need to be blamed and must be put into trial, coz u are the real culprits who have re-killed Sushanth by highlighting his struggles and so called failures which goes straight as an act of tarnishing his talent and his personality.
Anonymous : Hello Karan uncle
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : There is difference between Struggle n made to struggle n it's quite obvious in everyone's life. Instead u understand the things u r blaming others. R u in fair state of mind?
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Dear KANGANA You are great hero, we love you so much, yes you teach us one more new word.. Nepotism... Beautiful. We স্যালুট.. And support you. Stay blessed
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sushant was good actor, kangna u r doing good work .. We don't watch all khans @ karans movies
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Who all watch they movies are ppl like them
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana, Abhinav kashyab, Kamal Khan and such lame soul who take undue advantage of situation. To begin with, why do you all blame Salman Khan and family, Karan Johar or be anyone for the direct or indirect reason behind of SSR demise. Who gave you the authority to do the blame game for you damn personal reason. Be it Salman or anyone are an individual by itself, they have not taken the flagship of Bollywood that u guyz are pointing out fingers. Stay in sense and get over you cheap strategy. If you, Kangana or be it anyone are so concerned about SSR, where were you when he was alive, why could u use ur recommendations and offer him a job? Why making a fizz now when he is not around? We have seen u laughing ur lungs out on pulling jokes in several occasions, be it for Sunil grover in Kapil Sharma show on one of us episode where u laughed lungs out when Kapil termed referred Sunil grover face and mouth as horses one, that also neptelism in a clear way, in this lieu, if so called Salman and other were wrong, u should be the last one to talk about it. Hence know who you are and what you are. So, look for you better being and Shut ur blame act which is so damn plastic, and get it straight, ur outspoken does not reflect being bold, it only lead to the depth of your identity, hence be cautious, coz that talks about ur personality, identity and upbringing.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mahesh ki Beti calm down you jealous looser you want Sushant's death to be covered under silence. Your nepo dad Karan johar and your dad are responsible for his death. And Nepo kids like you who steal outsiders films, brands and awards. You don't want all your ugly faces to be revealed in public. You are yourself a cheater, betrayer and boyfriend stealer of your bff. Your career is over now. So enjoy this last phase of attention.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi Alia, how are you?
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Where were they when this happened? Seriously? All of the them are sailing in the same boat. When they themselves are struggling to get their things moving how would you think they could help him? And go look at history, which ever actor who had a clash with Salman, could never make it big where they could have been stars today. And actually, maybe blaming so called biggies is not enough. Its also because of people like you that such incidents happen who still support people with nepotism. Where talent should be Nourished has became a nepotism adda. Shame on such so called art lovers..! (Sic)
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ab tera kya hoga kalia oops Alia ..We all will boycott your movies now...
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Cuteness is not all the behind a beautiful angel they is always a dirty devil and now we see that too .....alia have some shame on Ur dad wat he is doing and do something pervert farther u have who doesnot know know is own daughter pooja bhatt and wanted to marry her shame on you and Ur family too
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thankyouu Kangana Ranaut Ma'am real fighter you r hat's off uh ......
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Talent Ko jagah do itni teji se Amitabh Bachchan k bad dusra heo tha ye tumhari isi htkton se bollywood ka STR gir gya h talent km nautnki jyada h
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are different ma'am, you are my writing very nicely, I appreciate your thought process and you have a great heart to see things.... very very different in today's world.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Really I am very very disturbed for last 3 days for Susant Singh. Singh Rajput, very bad and miserable happened to him,he is highly talented and handsome, I can't forget his way of doing things...so natural....so different Missing you so much. Susant
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : u r totallly incredible..... do it we alll are with u
Anonymous : Agree mam
Anonymous : I Agree with uh ma'am
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna is right and this matter should not be waivwd off with money power.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : U r a rockstar kangana..I wish Sushant was still with us..no close connection still a very close connection.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes actually kangana is right and this matter should not be waived off with the money power.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : I totally agree with kangana ma'am we all r with you...❣️❣️
Anonymous : Kangana is Killin it go girl we are with you
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : We totally support you .
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam best of luck whatever u r doing is correct we all are with you ♥️
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I Totally agreed !!!
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : You go girl!!! More power to you.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love you for this kangana ma’am!! At least their are people who stand for truth & justice. If people will never know how some people really are in real life they will always treat them as their stars.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : I totally support you.
Anonymous : I totally support you
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bhi Sushant bhi ko isafaa mila chayee me support karungha mujhes joo bhi hoga me karungha
Anonymous : More power to youuu girl! You rock it alwaysss
Anonymous : Thanks madam kangana
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Even John Cena knows,David Warner knew who Sushant Singh Rajput was..bt sonam kapoor didn't.How hilarious. It's all the mistake of we people actually that we follow these foolish and rich attitude people.Plz remember you r rich becoz of people.bluddy worst product of nepotism.
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : Soman ..you are now married ..why don't you sit at home & look after your family properly..Shayad yeh karne se tumhare saare ghor paap dhul jaye...
Anonymous : She's right
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : I totally agree with Kangana.
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am supporting you mam ...mam we all need justice Susant sir need justice
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please do revile if u know something abt this..we as a audience can do many things if we wish to do so..just stop watching some movies and shows...I can't even imagine how much loneliness and pain he had been through...such partiality exist everywhere but there should be limit to it...plz just stop being madly in love with Bollywood stars, they are not wht to think they are..stop treating them like God bcoz in reality some are not even worth calling humans... MAJORITY & UNITY is the best and only weapon we hav..stand together against this nepotism which is killing our loved once.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : We know much better, Mukeshji Who used Parveen babi, who left her alone, Ok She had some issues,But dont you forget she was first celebrity who appeared in times mazines,Kal agar apke baccho ko bola te chalega kya?, Let me know if she had Mentle issue than who was with her what happpent to him,That guy was married??? (Dont say bad,because you rich & have power)
Anonymous : Mukeshji?
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam aap ko full support hoga or aap k sath he Karan Johar salman khan or baki sab ko ham barabar krty he mam always support u mam ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We don't know anything. We are just his good wisher nd never thought humein ye din dekhna padhega. Such a strong personality. We just want justice for him. Thats it
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Nepotism everywhere sucks!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana ...u r so courageous to speak always d truth,,,,in this world full of hypocrites...hats off to u
Anonymous : We r all with u...justice for ssr ....c.b.i
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Karan Johan is the real bard of bollywood. Can't believe how such stupid people get a lot of footage.In an interview he said harsh lines like "it's my wish maine koi theka nhi kia hua new commers ka ".The truth is tu theka le bhi nhi skta itni aukat nhi h teri .
Anonymous : Let’s take theka to bring like him down
Anonymous : I m with u
Anonymous : Full support
Anonymous : I always support u mam
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Canada is with you in support! We won’t let this get repeated! Sushant Singh Rajput was preparing for ‘Paani’ movie from last one year and in the end he was told that he is out! LET US BOYCOTT ‘PAANI’ movie as well, If it comes!
Anonymous : God bless you kangana
Anonymous : I always support u mam
Anonymous : I'm sporting uh mem Rip ssr
Anonymous : Spill the truth queen.... I'm with you.. proud of u
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : JUST IMAGINE HOW KANGANA RANAUT @team_kangana_ranaut IS STILL SURVIVING YAAR.... that's why it's my appeal to all Indian ab se kasam khao uparwala ki aur kabhi bhi zindagi mein in karan johar aunty aur uska gang mein shamil ek bhi logoka movie ya serial ya web series kuch bhi mat dekho.... yeh jo bhi beche kuch bhi kharido mat yaar.. and iski sari kaali kartoot itni viral karo ki INLOGOKA RUH KAAP UTHE AUR ISKE BAAD KISIKA CAREER AUR ZINDAGI KHARAB KARNE SE PEGLE EK BAAR NHI CRORE BAAR SOCH LE! #bansalmankhanfilms #boycottkaranjohar #boycottaliaabhatt #BoycottSalmanKhan #boycottkareenakapoorkhan #boycottdharmaproductions #boycottnepokids
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Nice work kangana ji ap nek dil ho ye sabit ho gaya thanks and I sport you
Anonymous : We totally support u
Anonymous : We totally support u
Anonymous : I Always Support U Mam
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Suddenly a void has been created in all our lives . We want justice for Sushant. We want all those behind bars who have hurt him so much who pushed him to such an extent that he had to end this way. M just thinking about Sush 24x7.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : ma'am please help sushant to get justice
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : We sapport you mam
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please finish them off whoever pushed Sush to take such a decision. U r brave and you inspire us.
Anonymous : God bless u always
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Your always right ma'am love from Andhra Pradesh but ma'am don't leave them ma'am love you ma'am
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Fulll suportt to u mam and SSR SIRRR ......
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We support you kangana...we all need justice for SUSHANT...he didnot deserve this kind of death...he isn't that weak emotionlly...and thsi stupid star kids business...should stop...it has to stop...People like us dream abt going to BOLLYWOOD...to stand out of the crowd...nd this is how this film industry treat us this way...THE TRUTH SHOULD BE REVEILED...SUSHANT'S sacrifice should not go waste...its because of him...this protest is happening...Even before many self made stars had sacrificed their lives thsi way...but no one stood up...NOW THE STEP SHOULD BE TAKEN.... WE SUPPORT U KANGANA. LOVE YOUR BRAVERY...KEEP IT UP. We truly need more KANGANA like you in the film industry.
Anonymous : I support you mam....❤️
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think this lady should stop circulating such gossip. Let the authorized agencies do their job and relevant investigation.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Wow the authorised agencies have solved many problems of India and that is the reason why we are going ahead of developed natio
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bro, she is just getting her road cleared via Sushant Singh’s death. In life not many may get what they actually deserve. In such a case one needs to introspect and see if they can refine themselves. Either they need to improve on their skills or in attitude or just relationships. Someone with great skills but bad public relations will not survive any where . Then like this lady here, they need to look at some other industries of acting like Tollywood Mollywood etc. with a bad attitude one cannot survive in any industry, be it corporates or Politics or Government jobs or any place. However, pls note, this post of mine has nothing to do with Sushant Singh and his skills and attitude. He surely was talented and skilled. This post is only for this lady who is trying her tactics of begging for work in the name of putting up a pseudo fight . If this shameless lady claims that she knew everything that was going on in Sushant ka life..... why did she not approach him then to give him her shoulder??? After his death she is capitalising on it , shame !!!
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : At least she is speaking out the facts, big guns are idle in their own world.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : PR back to work?
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love the fact we have you kangana ma'am I don't know what would have happen if People like you won't exist in this industry... This Industry is more dirty than a pig sty.. I feels so bad for him , I like him very much . Please God be With kangana So She make a way to justice for him
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I will support you mam .your work is so gud ,Sushant singh Rajput k katillo ko saza milni chahee hai ,Salman khan ,karan johar, aliya bhaat ,Sonam Kapoor , this peoples killing Sushant sir ,so I request mam ,plzz ensbko saza milni chahee hai ,we are together with you
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Headsoff... Mam.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We r supporting u kangana...bhatt family is end has come ..now what mahesh bhatt will say on this ?
Anonymous : We suprt mam
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : He should not do suicide,he should have fight back even he was brought to scratch.His extreme step gave pain to many hearts including father.
Anonymous : Pls mam suprt
Anonymous : We support you#justice for SSR
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : PM has expressed condolences to this brilliant actor on his Twitter. I appeal to the PM to do a thorough investigation and take strictest action against the persons who drove him to take this extreme step.
Anonymous : you are a great person and very brave girl I support you.... ❤❤
Anonymous : We are with u ..mam.. support mama
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Wee support you mam..
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are a true, brave and very intelligent Queen. I support your views
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Great job mam. We are with you.
Anonymous : We support you mam
Anonymous : We support you mam1♥️
Anonymous : Proud of you kangana mam
Anonymous : Support
Anonymous : Support you Kangana
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Full support aw Sushantt Singh rajput sirr ko Kangana ranautt mam aapko v
Anonymous : Plz support mam
Anonymous : We are with u mam
Anonymous : We are with you mam
Anonymous : Myam u r very nice we support you
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : It’s so sad what happened but i think the government should seriously do something about this kind of things I mean enough is enough for how long will people get bullied and also the audience and media should support the truth
Anonymous : We support you
Anonymous : We r with u mam
Anonymous : Full support
Anonymous : Full support
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Really ? you are so desperate?? Keep up the foul play...
Anonymous : Support
Anonymous : Support
Anonymous : Support mam
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes mam you are right. I hope we will change the entire bolly home and their past stupid rules n regulations
Anonymous : We are with u mam
Anonymous : Please Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput please
Anonymous : You are great mam. We want justice for ssr
Anonymous : You are great mam. We want justice for ssr
Anonymous : Justice fir s.s.r
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam we support you..
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana we want justice for sushanth.. don’t let this fade
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : tere alawa kisine comment nahi kia ....kitna comment krega
Anonymous : Always support mam
Anonymous : Support
Anonymous : Support
Anonymous : Support always ❤
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are great mam. We want justice for ssr...
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are great mam. We want justice for ssr..... Always support you..
Anonymous : mam aap action lo we are all in ur support
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam we support you. We are with you.
Anonymous : Support
Anonymous : Kangana come on yaar
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
Anonymous : mam aap action lo we are all in ur support
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justice sushant singh rajput ur great and brave girl
Anonymous : Support hai mem full
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : This guy SSR is undoubtedly extremely talented and was a true gem which unfortunately the world couldn't understand. Look at his education and his dreams in the 50 dreams he has jotted !!! Definitely his suicide points to a darker side of the film industry and hope people like Kangana would continue the fight against this dark side and make some sunlight shine on this dark side.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : people like salman khana gives flop actors to industires.....Zarin khan, athiya shetty, sooraj pancholi , ayush sharma, sneha ullal, sonakshi sinha , Katrina Kaif but their ego will be down if they will sign actors like Sushant singh Rajput....
Anonymous : We are standing
Anonymous : Your Are great mam
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Maam u r a greart personality We r with u Justice for sush.....
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Industrie aap jese bhi log he mem so proud of u......
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : We r with u .... justice for Sushant ....and we have to stop them ..for our youth and our upcoming generation....
Anonymous : Maam you are a great
Anonymous : We love u my best actor now u
Anonymous : ♥️♥️
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am support for you mam .. Bollywood ka Kali Sach sabke samne lao .
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : U r such a great mam .. u r always right ..muje bhut proud hota hai aap bollywood m ache acho ki band bja deti hai so love you always ... always with you ..aap ki tarif seriously I'm speechless ..u r my fev.
Anonymous : Uhhh are great mam
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kudos to you Kangana . I’ve always believed u in the Hrithik story also . I remember his Hrithik the man who always tweeted in English one day suddenly started tweeting shayaris and we know you love shayaris . I watched the movie hacker the other day and was shocked to see what all a hacker can do . I understood how you were framed by him when you had no proof against him to show . A hacker can even delete a cctv footage . U have still not fallen . You are the strongest woman I have ever known and I am so proud of you that I can get into An argument with anyone who can’t stand a woman being so strong . Keep going . You r a tigress ❤️
Anonymous : STFU Kangna.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mahesh bhatt said the same thing" i always saw same symptoms in jiya khan like parveen babi" when jiya committed suicide.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you kangana... I am still thinking about him, how much he had struggled and suffered bcz of this dirty bollywood politics
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna Mam is absolutely Correct Big Production houses r solely responsible for Sushant Sir's Demise .they made him opted out from their banner Films.They (Aditya Chopra, Karan johar )and all other big producer should be sent to jail bcoz they dont want to give chances to talented outsider n as a result good actors fall under d pery of Depression like in case of Sushant Sir
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : Nepotism is taking over bollowood. Actually it has already doing that . People hardly see true talents anymore. Its a one big gang of bloodlines supporting each others back . I am glad she is educating us and giving us inside information about her own stuggles
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Lets stop watching the films of people that are considered the "superstars" and belong to the bollywood royalty. Instead we should support people like Kangana, Bhumi, Ayushman, and Rajkumar etc. Lets do this so that noone considers their career finished and we allow true talent to flourish. Noone like Annoying Pandey should be able to get into the industry as easily as they do. We should not let something like Sushant's passing happen again.
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are in a big fight kangana but you know exactly how it works in the film industry and we lost such a talented actor, you are the one can bring justice to his death. We support you 100%
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : EVERY WORD.. like every word she said MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!! SPOT ON COMPARISONS with bang on clarity and honesty!
REPLY 44 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
REPLY 34 1 year ago
Anonymous : Aap lage rahiye mam ham aape k sath hain
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : We want justice for susanta sir, we with u....❤️❤️
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : I m with u... ma’am I request u never stop fighting for him No matter wat ! It’s their time to struggle now, n our turn to live...
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana is doing good job but guys we are one of them who have made shushant to take this drastic step.we all are the audience who had always made starkid movie blast at box office if we have watched every movie of outsider than I don't think so this star kid will survive any more in Bollywood.Only we can give Justice to shushant bcz whole industry even police officer who are investigating this case are also currupted and helpless due to political pressures. It's humble request not to even watch a single movie of star kids.
REPLY 31 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you ma'am.....pls do something
Anonymous : Mam we are with you
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am with you and if you need any type of financial support , just ask. I want to make those people answer to what they did either directly or indirectly
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ham sab aapke satha he aapke support me he, please susant sir ko nayay dila kar hii rahna..
REPLY 44 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank you for being the only honest one. You have everyone’s respect.
REPLY 53 1 year ago
Anonymous : Huge- huge respect maam... u inspire me so much... with lots of luv stay blessed n strong.
REPLY 36 1 year ago
Anonymous : We will also do the same..we are here for justice
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Aap Jo Kar rhe ho bada himmat waala kaam haii...hum janta aapke saath hIn...in madarchod star kids ki band bja Dena aap
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thnx for supporting him
Anonymous : Hum sb apke support me hai ..,,
Anonymous : Kangana you are great
Anonymous : Mam .we all with u , we should give justice to sushant::::
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : We r with u we will never ever watch salman movies even I was die fan of salman but now noo he is not a good person he is fake
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Let sushant rip don't try to open truth it will hurt his fans when they know he was on drugs and died from overdose..don't make his death a joke
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Excuse me! He was never on drugs! Is that how low you can think? If there was anything like that then it would have come up in is postmortem report! He was a genius brain! Stop trolling wrong information! lets not hurt his soul by making up or saying weong things about Sushant. What would be the difference between us and bollywood that we are fighting with? That was a very painful comment about drugs or addiction or overdose!
Anonymous : Excellent
Anonymous : Real Queen
Anonymous : Justice for sushant
Anonymous : huge respect
Anonymous : Mam u r my role model
Anonymous : Always we are with you mam please
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Excellent comments by kangana ranawat madam people should read her expression
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana I am just hoping for your safety. Also we are all really proud of you. You are the kind of woman girl's should look up to. Loads of love and respect. Also stay safe. xx
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : We want justice for sushant sir..
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Why everybody lying and want to hide truth .sushant was using drugs and he was paranoid that's y nobody was giving him work and he died from overdose that's y his family s quite and don't want to talk about his death .he s responsible for his death don't make stories to blame people
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : in order to show these industry papu's their actual place. SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT - AN ORDINARY MAN WITH EXTRAORDINARY TALENT. what u knw about him what he acheived in his life u can't even think about that even in ur dreams. and u call him druggist. don't think that what u do regularly is everbody doing the same. THE DRUGIST
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Even if he became and addict or whatever , these people and these fall outs were the reason behind it! And please don’t talk as if u don’t know abt half the industry being addicts .. even their 18 year old star kids are addicts since they were 15-16! Why didn’t they commit suicide then ? BS.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : You’re probably working for the Bullywod Mafia. Again hired to spread stories. Sanjay Dutt was an Addict too, did he commit suicide? Also SSR didn’t overdoes your liar. His post-mortem confirmed he died of hanging.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I want justice for sushant sir. Everyone please boycott specially karan johar & mahesh bhatt's movie.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : I see my mother in u mam I m 18 years old I want to become a actress but after seeing so many times in Bollywood I don't want to come I have with my family. I want to take started for thos who are doing struggle in Bollywood or any TV show we want to give equality to everyone at all the platform no nepotism no nepotism no nepotism we are with you Jay Hind
Anonymous : I salute you mam
Anonymous : Kangana stay safe queen the bollywood "biggies" seem dangerous
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ma'am we are all shaken up by Sushant's demise. Hats off to you for standing up to the entire industry. Cant even imagine the kind of pressure you must have been under. You still fought and spoke the truth. The industry might now be with you but we are! You are an inspiration to all of us!
Anonymous : Justis for sushant
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think if he doesn't get justice we should start protesting
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi kangana, I’m very proud of you bcz you coming from the same blood that I have, you make proud of rajput community. Hope Someday I will meet. Please justice for Sushant, I only hope on you & some other pluse some media Grup. Godnless you.
Anonymous : Rajput Serviced Mughals. Lots of Rajput looks like Mughals
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : The youth is disturbed with the sudden demise of the Actor. I never followed him on instagram. Yet I loved him since the movie Ms Dhoni. He was so talented and yet so grounded. I ain't ready to accept the fact that he committed suicide cz he was so full of life. There's a conspiracy in it. Hope, the police finds it out. And, hope the Rajput family could put pressure on media, police and CBI for further investigation. May his soul rest in peace. And, you're the lady love mam. Keep growing.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : We a want justice for sushant sir..
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Iam not indian but i knew sushant from pavitre rishta and he was amazing actor. I’ll add Justice for sushant singh rajput
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Insaaf ho sushant Singh rajput k sth.... talent actor tha... deserv krta h...
Anonymous : Justice to bhai milna hi chahiye
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are osam and please do justice for susant
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justic should be served people should stop watching those kinds of directors they should know their real places they should understand ki ye desh ya ke log aur talent inke baap ki jaagir nhi h
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are real queen of this world. We must learn from you.. Great Kangna.. Jhaansi ki Raani love you
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : She is just awesome Salaa hameshaa bolti thi but ye gullam media walo k wajah se hamne kangana k bare me galat sochne lagayaa Ham aapke saath he Kangana
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : You r Very strong and brave mam plzzzzzzz yese he support kro justice fir sushant sir hmlog aap k support me h
Anonymous : ❤❤❤
Anonymous : Please mam justice for Sushant sir
Anonymous : Hum aapke sath hai aap Bollywood ki sherani ho
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justice for Sushant singh rajput. Hell for bhatts and culprits like kjo. Also lost all love for Salman khan. May he Rot in hell. Curse
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please mam aap support kijiye humlog aap ko support karege ye case
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justice must be served varna pata nahi hum log kya karr bethenge
Anonymous : Love❤ kangana
Anonymous : Supoort uh life time mam
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : आप शेरनी हो ma'am Jai mata di pure Bharat ka आशिर्वाद aap ke sath hai
Anonymous : ❤️❤️
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I really wished if Sushant had spoken to Kangana once, than I m pretty sure he would have been with us today. Coz she is the one who has gone through all this. And only she could give him the best advice and understand him to the deepest.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : I watched Chichore just a night before Sushant's demise with my daughter on hotstar and it was such a realistic movie with great talent displayed by Sushant Singh Rajput. It is extremely sad this happened next morning. You all who doesn't have a God Father need not worry as you have a great audience who appreciate your talent. Stay blessed.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Full support hai kangna mam aapko ..., Jo bhi hua sushant singh k sath industry m uska badla aap hi le sakti ho ...Ek se ek hrami hai es industry m dekha jaye toh, aaj sushant sir ka hasta hua chehra hmare bich nhi rha ...miss you sushant sir
Anonymous : I am always support you mam
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana ji you are right.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ur wrong kangana don't blame another people for sushant rajput .he was using drugs everybody knows it that's why he was paranoia and blaming another people .he was good actor for TV his look was not for movies hero s..how he got entry into movies .why his family not talking about him because they know truth he was on drugs and he overdised
Anonymous : #justiceforsushant # we support you Kangna ♥️
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana is totally right because she has done a great job in a life The Great movies content acting is she is a superb actor but where as compared with the award people and all of those place people they all nepotised products!
Anonymous : We want justice for Sushant sir
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Your are the inspiration to outsider and one thing your sherani lady lion ma'am your the real gueen. U doing great work. Justice for shushant sir #welovekanganaranaut
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Karan Johar is a big Shetty person of this way like he just launches stock is he doesn't even care about the Talent for people with no status but can do way better than all those star kids he goes for people who have either Fame money already you should give it Champs to Other Side Of Giving chance hi just give it to those who doesn't deserve just because of nepotism you cannot do this shit
Anonymous : ❤❤❤❤
Anonymous : ♥️
Anonymous : Lots of respect. Always truth wins. We are vth u
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : This is really true that people like who came with nothing in the industry and got fame starting from zero. They should get the phrase and the importance.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Give me all these big people big production houses arrest can they just go for the people with either the star kids like Alia Varun all of these people for people with money and status.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : All of these nepotised products should be literally banned you know or kept aside from the industry and let the new fresh talent to come in people like Kangana, Randeep Hooda ,Sushant to flourish and to encourage their well-known work they do.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Tumi Kangana is totally right for me Karan Johar Salman Khan and all those big production houses are the culprit tickets they boycotted him and then they expect him to just leave the industrial something they do it with every single actor which is either talented or a threat to their shitty star kids ,nepotism needs to be stopped.
Anonymous : ❤️
Anonymous : ❤️
Anonymous : ❤️
Anonymous : Mam lots of respect for you
Anonymous : ❤️
Anonymous : KANGANA IS THE SUPER HERO OF THE INDUSTRY
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana she ia the real queen of bollywood ,More Respect to her . Let's Boycott star kid films and support the real talents . Its us we people can make them famous by praising them lets begin the revolution and support the real talented actor actress who are way more better and best than those star kids
Anonymous : Mam we are with u
Anonymous : Mam oll boys support u
Anonymous : I love ur movies 2
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : U r pure ,genuine star .We appreciate u for ur courage to speak out against the big names .
Anonymous : You are the real queen mam...lots of love and support ❣️
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam so much provide off u gerat mam...
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : There's lots of outsiders that made it big. He just didnt have the "it factor". In the end Directors want to cast bankable actors. They have a right to cast whom they want. Neither any of my friends or I cared to see any of his movies.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : So true, a point the brainwashed are not understanding. Kangana as always using such a tragedy for her agenda. Most of the great actors in industry are outsiders and doing well.
Anonymous : With you Always #QueenKangana
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam we all are with u.... Carry on!
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I stand with you .
Anonymous : Full support...! And we will do whatever we can if needed
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Forever with you ma'am. You have kinda forced me to respect you with your work nd after dat thing I became an even bigger fan of yours. Lots of love <3<3<3
Anonymous : We want to cbi inquiry for sushant singh Rajput
Anonymous : I support mam and i want justice
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ik ap hi ho jo sach bolne ki himmat rakhta h...m kisi layak to nhi firbhi m apka pura support karuga....or ap reply karti h to ap jo bologi bah kam kar duga..
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : mam love uuuh keep growing
Anonymous : Full support mam
Anonymous : We want to cbi inquiry for sushant singh Rajput
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Good work madam.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : we are with you, will always be. We were with Sushant was well. We have seen absolutely all his movies, tv serials and interviews as well. We wish that he would have fought back for us ! and I hope he's the last one who had to go through it
Anonymous : Full support mam Hum aap k Sat hai
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : One think is clear we are with you mam and we need justice for him
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : #weloveyoukangana Inse sikho kuch jb #kangana mem stend leskti h to hm q nhi Yh log Hmari film dekhne ki wajh s hi to h Karan johar aliya Salman Khan jese logo ki movie boycott kro unfollow kro inko
Anonymous : #isuportkanganaranawat Real queen We love you alot & respect mem
Anonymous : We’re with you kangana mam
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna, who is Mahesh or Mukesh Bhatt to say any damn thing? Mahesh Bhatt's supposed to have told Rhea that Sushant's a schizophrenic. Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt should have a case filed against them for aidding and abetting in Sushant Singh's suicide. Mahesh Bhatt does not have any morals or conscience. Everyone knows who made Parveen Babi a schizophrenic. I hope his daughter too goes that way only then would justice be meted out.
Anonymous : Full support mam ❤️
Anonymous : ❤️Thank you for standing up for him
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : U r doing a greay work for sushant now and it will be the best that u open up all the nepotism in Bollywood so that it will be the real "shradhanjali" for sushant sir
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : #justicefomsushantsingh #khansmovies #boycuttsalmankhan, #kapurshKhansMovice, #isuportKangnaRanawat,
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Inhe yh nhi pta india ka president kon h., jaributti kon laya yh star kid IIT topper ko pgl btaenge... Bhyi vo banda apni mummy k marne k depression se bhar aakr top maar sakta h... I m so shocked ki inn sb ne mil kr essa ker kya diya.. Something is very big happened to him for sure ...
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : The real question is, why couldnt they see Shaheen bhatts depression and Parveen babi in making.
Anonymous : Yass Queen.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : U doing great work. Justice for shushant sir.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : #boycuttkaranjoharmovies #justicefomsushantsingh #khansmovies #boycuttsalmankhan, #kapurshKhansMovice, #isuportKangnaRanawat,
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank u mam u r the only who can share this darken side of this Bollywood,we had lost a champ a young star ,hope he get justice .those who forced him to do so they will get there punishment now or latter KRMA repeats itself .there is no one greater than GOD just wait and watch. And ha big salute for Ur courage and power of a woman . Plz u can stand with outsider and gave them chance and try to make them no more outsider can take such way it badly hit to commoners and fans .
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mukesh Bhatt calling Sushant 'disturbed' is really shameful and shocking for a family that portrays themselves to be 'woke' on mental health issues, depression and suicidal ideation. HYPOCRISY HAS NO BOUNDS! Comparing him to Parveen Babi in public, who was allegedly schizophrenic is even more outrageous. This is a new low for the Bhatt family. GET YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER! Before telling us to raise our awareness, work on yourself! And why did Mukesh Bhatt not intervene when he thought 'he is a disturbed boy.' WHY?? This is so typical of our desi societies. First, we will put such immense pressure to perform and be a 'model' of everything. Then we will create an impossible climate, taunting to always do better. And if you don't then we will label them as 'different' or that 'there's something wrong with you', or 'this is not normal behavior.' Like how Amitabh Bacchan's post basically denigrates and accuses Sushant for killing himself. Calling Sushant 'disturbed' and 'crazy' and 'he’s not permitted to kill himself' and 'why didn't he think of his mom and dad' are the same conversations we were having centuries ago and the very reason why the statistics has not changed. Instead of evaluating how we contribute to creating such impossible standards and toxic environment, how we need to fundamentally change our approach, WE ARE BLAMING THE VICTIMS AND MAKING THEM OUT TO BE THESE VILLAINS OF THEIR OWN LIVES. That is just not right!
Anonymous : Full support mam ♥️
Anonymous : Definitely we r with u ❤️
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whatever she is saying absolutely true She is the only one who has the courage of saying that wrong is wrong. Seriously everybody should be punished who have done such disgusting crime that today sushant is not with us.
Anonymous : Mam hum apka sath hai
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ma'am please please please please bhagwaan k liye ma'am. Look into this matter for it will once and all unveil the darkest side of these people who claim to be stars.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sister Kangana Ranaut im so proud of you,i just can't imagine how you managing all this by alone, please be more strong to reveal thier Black shit,we dnt want our future daughter son to get all through this,i pray to God that #susantsighrajput will get justice.Im so proud of you hatsoff.
Anonymous : Aap ka Rasta hee sahi hai mam
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all wants ur support ma'am
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : justice for Sushant !!!!
Anonymous : I support you mam ♥️
Anonymous : Full support
Anonymous : We Will stand with you ma'am
Anonymous : Full support mam
Anonymous : Im with uh
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : We the audience have been fooled enough. Let’s all support this. No more spending our hard-earned money to make the rich get richer and loose honest humble people like Sushant. Aaj se ... Abhi se. JUSTICE FOR SUSHANT
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank you so much Mam ❤️
Anonymous : We support you mam
Anonymous : Ma aapke sath hu
Anonymous : #boycottbollywoodnepotism #justiceforsushant #boycottsatrkids movie
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you Ma'am please make these bastards suffer. You only can do this
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : justice for sushant sir
Anonymous : Justice for dear sushant❤
Anonymous : You have the full support of Kangana
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : I support u
Anonymous : Justice for sushank Singh Rajput sir I support kangna mam
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : I support kangana mam
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Maam ur just superb ...
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : mam hats offf u
Anonymous : Kangna ma'am we all support you
Anonymous : Super madam
Anonymous : We are with you mam
Anonymous : We all are with u
Anonymous : Justice For SSR
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thanks kangana mam you are the one who is going to speak truth
REPLY 30 1 year ago
Anonymous : U are inpiration for us
Anonymous : We support kangnaa
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Support kangana mam
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Poor PR team of starkids. Can't see the truth and spreading fake news about Kangana to take her down and crush the truth.
Anonymous : We support Kangana Ji
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : We support kangana.
Anonymous : Absolutely we are with u mam
Anonymous : We saport Kangna
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : we sapport kangna ranaut
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all are with you mam.. Little by little we will end nepotism in bollywood.. We will save our upcoming and existing Sushant Rajputs.
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : Well said....the culprits deserves to be punished to make a person feel miserable....This whole industry is fucking doing a business and they should know this how much fame ,money you are trying to earn if you have no moral values,Thinking of your own benefits one or the other day you will suffer...Karma is not gonna forget them...and I pray justice is served..May SSR soul rest in peace
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justice for sushant
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Justice susant
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : i love this lady
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : It’s high time. There should be equal opportunities in thhe film industry.
Anonymous : We r with u
Anonymous : Justice needs to be done
Anonymous : This is amazing
Anonymous : We support kangana
Anonymous : We are with you mam
Anonymous : We r with u mam
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank you ma'am.
Anonymous : Thanks kangana mam you are the one who is going to speak truth
Anonymous : We stand with truth & so with you Kangana ma'am
Anonymous : With you always maam We want justice for sushant❤
Anonymous : Justice for sushant
Anonymous : We support kangana
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : We want justice ✋
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hum ap. Ke sath hai. Mam
Anonymous : We are with you always
Anonymous : U r great Ma'am ❤️
Anonymous : We are with you.. Cheer on
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you ma'am.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with u mom We all u r fan support u..
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ma'am ham sab aap ke sath hai aap ko follow karte rahege to galat Logon ke khilaf Awaaz uthana Sikh Jaenge
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : Dear Kangna Ma'am, please do something for Lt Sushant.
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you.. Do whatever you have do.... Culprit should be punished
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all r completely agree with you Kangna mam
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : We want justice for shushant sir
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna mam you are a real queen of Bollywood we want justice for shushant sir
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bollywood ke mafias bhag bhag bhag.. Sherni aai Sherni.❤️❤️
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : We want justice . Kangana ranaut , u are a brave women really. More power to u man And one thing.. Every time we saw that aisa case closed ho jate per isbar aisa nhi hoga nah?
REPLY 30 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes the true faces should be revealed surely and actions should be taken against them. They can't leave peacefully after taking some1 life..!
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Real sherani
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hum aapke sath h
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am also with you..You are an inspiration! I will not watch movies of star kids, karan johar, aditya chopra, salman khan, srk, sanjay leela, etc.!!
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : I agree. We the audience have been fooled enough. Let’s all support this. No more spending our hard-earned money to make the rich get richer and loose honest humble people like Sushant. Aaj se ... Abhi se
Anonymous : Hum Aapke sath h Sushant singh rajput ko nyay milna chahiye
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Aap sahi ja ri h mam.... Hm sb aapke 7 h....
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you ma'am....we want justice for sushant sir...
Anonymous : Mam you are outstandingly perfect. We stand for you.love you
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : I agree with you Kangana (mam) . But when you say that you are aware of mental state that Sush undergone ,it would've been much better if you given him moral support by speaking facts and positivity. Atleast a life would have been saved. Every celebrity failed to do this especially the close ones who are well aware of him.
Anonymous : In support with you mam !!! Ye sab double faced ki utarni chahiye
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sushant made us madd.... What the heck why he conclude everything with only one option Suicide!! Why Bollywood celebs gangs talk about mental issues when they themselves are contributers.....
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Because Bollywood is a small family who only support family business with rich actors. They don't care if anyone outside of film industry land and do work hard. Film industry will not let that person become their part. It's all film politics. God sake it's 2020, this country should make good laws against bullying which People did to Sushant sir. My tears can't stop every moment I remember what happened to Sushant. Now Bollywood hand wants to save their name by blaming and lying about mental health of the actor. When the gang really know the truth that reason of making the actor feel bad is clearly the gang themselves . God sake someone lost their Family member and your gang should have some shame. Wish you could have supported him when he called your office for work
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I always admire kangana and her statement. But every where a little bit of diplomacy do work, even when it comes to your husband or wife too. But for sure. Bad days cant be forgotten. positive thinking which comes with prayers is mandatory on days when life is not moving smoothly, even Samsung, Life is a cycle. Wait and be patient every one will get a chance.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please open the name of those who have cornered him , so that the whole world can see there true face.
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Reall sherni in the world ❤️❤️
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna mam is the real queen of Bollywood who always stand for truth and support the reality and we support kangana ranaut mam
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : you are great mam. we love u mam.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes we want justice for sushanth...I support kangana mam
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank you for such efforts mam... Pls be with him until Karan Johar and others are not behind bars. Dont let them win the cases mam. They will surely give death threats to you....But be strong.
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think its TOUGH job to take stand on such big things. Lots of COURAGE is needed. But in my opinion suicide is NOT a good choice .He struggled a lot to PROVE himself . He had done lots of hard work.I agree that he hadn't got the recognition for his work.A lot of actors have faced the problem . being an introvert (he himself said),it was more difficult for him to face it.I wish no one should go through such situations again .
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : For God sake no one wants your agreement in present time someone lost their family member and a star actor. You don't know how people made him feel and what he had gone through. Raise a voice and let's help Sushant get justice so that no such things happen in future. No matter how hard you work, bullying and partiality and racism can make everything negative. There should be some strict laws made against this fake industry . New actors with no filmy background should be given new films.stop giving movies to people considering they are son/daughter of stars . This should end now
Anonymous : Full sport
Anonymous : I love you ma'am your sherni
Anonymous : Kangna ji k liya Jaan de saktha hu aur le bhi saktha
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes iam your ryt we want justice shushant singh rajput Mam your sherni real sherni ❤❤
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : We will always support u kangana ma'am we need justice for sushant sir in any condition..
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love you mam. you are the purest lady
Anonymous : As always, you're the Queen. Love and respect always
Anonymous : Mam do u know any salman khan
Anonymous : We are with you mam
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna you are like a Durga Avtaar in the industry to set things right. Bless you
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are the best kr., just keep going with your bold n beautiful heart ❤️
Anonymous : U are right ma'am I love ur sprit
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ma'am plzzz we all are with u ...in logoko punishment milan hi chahiye plzzzz bhot dadgiri hai inki industry main...bakwas movies bana ke hum ko bore kartey hai..don't let go this bad ppl..karma has to play .... Sushant sir ko justice milna hi hai .....plzzz plzzz
Anonymous : Love you kr
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Let the true be reveal we are with you ma'am
Anonymous : Mam I m with u
Anonymous : What a woman
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Come on mam..no one other than u have guts to come forward and spot light on these idiots(karan,salman, aditya chopra)
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Agree with you #KanganaRanaut We are with you. Keep protest go on.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : we are with u queenWe have lost a big actor, now we will not lost any other actor.
Anonymous : Well done mam We all are with you
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Well done mam , We all are with you ......
Anonymous : I like you mam
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : You have always been my favourite.... every one is with you ma’am
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : I like u mam,,,, Mai or meri all family members aapki bahut bari fans hai,,,
Anonymous : We are with you ❤️❤️and always support you
Anonymous : I am with u mam
Anonymous : We want justice
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We definitely need many more Kangana Ranaut's, she really has the guts to speak openly, proud of you!!!
Anonymous : We all are with you mam
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Only rajputs like have indestructible guts. QUEEN.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Chalo eventhough KR is doing this for seeking attention ... Isse atleast SSR ko justice to milega.even I m not going to watch movies ... especially of star kids.lets we all do this for all those outsiders who are suffering in these b-town.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana you're an amazing human.. be the same and we failed as an audience for talent like sush but we'll make sure this Don't happen with other talents like you.. big hugs Queen❤️
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Great Work To reveal the Real Face Of KinKong #karanjohar Love you mam ♥️
Anonymous : Agree with you kangana mam ❤
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : She is right and the fans of sushant will get the truth behind his peace
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : You're an inspiration! Finally it feels like there's hope and justice will be done! Be strong and we're all there to support you! Such people need to be exposed and have to be taught a lesson! May sushant bhaiya's soul rest in peace...
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Tomorrow, if their children hang themselves on the roof and somebody jumps up and comments that it just happened because they were becoming like Parveen Babi, I want to see how they feel about it,’ she questions. ---- BANG ON
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna and Sushant Singh Rajput
Anonymous : Agree with you Kangana Ranaut
Anonymous : We are with you mam❤️
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : As usual U proved what a QUEEN be like..... We comments people are with kangana and sushant
Anonymous : absolutely right
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you, yes!
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : She is just amazing!! Haven’t seen any one like her. We need more ppl like her in this industry.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Every should watch her next movie in cinema...taki in stars ko sabak mile ki hum Indian fans me bahutbtakt h
Anonymous : We are with kangana
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : We're always with you......
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt are pretentious assholes that feel entitled enough to make such outlandish remarks like SSR was going the "Parveen Babi" way. Even if this was true (which it isn't), they did little to nothing about it and if anything they amplified Sushant's career anxiety and depression which ultimately led to his suicide. To have such a sense of arrogance is absolutely disgusting and i really hope and pray that people like them get exposed for all the shitty things they've done.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : We r with u❤❤nd love u
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : A big hand for Kangana ji. We feel that now finally we are living in a civilized society where such issues are being talked about. To hell with Salman, Karan joker, SRK Bhansalis and their ilks
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : kangana ma'am your real queen
Anonymous : Wow kangana just do it
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : So true pls help think he is like ur siblings and do fair n pls always be supporter for sushant family bcz they are from middle class like everyy small family help them in the justice journey #justiceforsushantsinghrajput
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : I support you kangana Ranaut mam...
Anonymous : We want justice
Anonymous : I agree with you mam
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam.. We are always with you... We all boycott..salman khan, karan johar, sonam kapoor, alia bhatt..And all starkids...
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Karan Johar based movies avoid all the star kids let the talented people get opportunity not the staylr kids
Anonymous : Kangana
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are agree with your opinion..
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Nepotism needs to be stopped avoid Karan Johar based movies avoid all the star kids let the talented people get opportunity not the staylr kids
Anonymous : Mai apke sth hu
Anonymous : I m with Kangana
Anonymous : You really inspires us mam ,stay strong
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : we all with u
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with kangana! She’s totally right! Salman khan and the biggies need to be pulled down to the level they feel the pressure that sushant had been going through. Because you understand when you go through the same. Hypocrites!
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : she is right in supporting her
Anonymous : True mam , m with u
Anonymous : Sushant need justice
Anonymous : True mam ,m with you
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Wasn't that guy in depression medication? It is a disease with suicidal temptation. Everyone is just taking potshots hiding behind him. Funny..
Anonymous : I support her.She always say the truth
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love you mam. U re so brave. I support you.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Move Ahead Ma'm, We are there to support you.. Sushant Singh Rajput was a very hardworking and talented Artist who definitely deserves justice.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna ma'am aapko bhut saara Pyaar or hm sbka full support h apko # boycottkaranjoharfilms Aap nepotism ke kilaf ldte rhe pura Hindustan apke sath h
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Completely support her. One of the very few actress to have a ability to give a standalone hit. And also to speak up and stand by the truth. There has also been multiple campaigns to malign her but she has stood up against them mightily. More power to you. Love and Respect.
Anonymous : Keep it up mam
Anonymous : ❤️❤️
Anonymous : She iz iron lady nd proud of youuuu
Anonymous : Keep it up mam☺️
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : PV why don't you post KRK video which expose the bhatts and their disgusting attitude.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are a superstar mam ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ And thank you so much aapne Sab Ko sacchai bataiye... Hats off you
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Good job Kangana..
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Very Bad happened with an Innocent soul who just wanted to work wholeheartedly, who deserved work after giving so many hits, after transforming himself from a daily soap to superstar in Bollywood. He was a very hardworking and talented Artist which is visible from his appearance in every movie. The Nepotism in Bollywood should be ended and the gang who boycotted Sushant Singh Rajput must be punished legally by sending them behind the bar for as long as we can. Plus Complete boycott of their movies forever.
Anonymous : We support you
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna South Africa loves you. Stay the way you are. Don't change for anyone.
Anonymous : We want justice
Anonymous : I support kangna rannaut I proud of you
Anonymous : Love you mam hum sab apke sath ha ❤️❤️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We're always with you...we don't wanna again loose a gem...miss u sushant ...love for our queen
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana is strong girl. Sushant needs justice. Such nasty people some are in the nepotism brigade.
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : U are such a brave mam.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Real gem don't need to prove that they can shine better than gold....and you are that gem......you are the real jhansi ki Rani in Bollywood
Anonymous : Full support mam
Anonymous : Mam i love u nd i support u
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank you so much for coming out and throwing light on this tragedy... Love and light from my side to you..
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I absolutely agree with u. Sushant was a talented actor still ppl like karan johar preffered alia bhatt, varun and many more upon him. He deserved better..... much ,much better. He didn't deserve to die like this. Karma will definitely hit those ppl hard and I want to see them fall down and being ignored just the way they did to sushant! And I believe, that day will come very soon.
Anonymous : Big support ma'am ❣️
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Where is that fake brigade of cheepika and party.Bloody idiots. Using mental illness to gain sympathy and sucking up to lady boy johar, everytime
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Everyone is with you.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with u ma'am...
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : With are with you mam!! Let the investigation begin,justice should given to sushanth & responsible people must be punished!
Anonymous : Love you mam Aap great ho mam
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : mai kangna mem ko full support
Anonymous : Mam u r great
Anonymous : Each nd every word is true mam
Anonymous : I support kangna rannaut
Anonymous : Mam we r with u
Anonymous : Kangna mam all we r wid u
Anonymous : Proud of you
Anonymous : Mam you are gread You are real life warrior
Anonymous : We all are with you
Anonymous : Mam I support you
Anonymous : Big fan mam keep going on
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : 100% facts and truth 0% diplomacy...
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : She is the real hero .
Anonymous : Mem u are real Queen
Anonymous : Real queen of bollywood
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : We love you and support you you are real jhanshi ki Rani bollywood ke kutto ki what Laga do
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Real and Genuine Lady Huge Respect For You Kangana Mam.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : We r with u mam F**k this papa of bollywood... By the way he liked to be f**ked... Guys please boycott these gangs Star kids These production houses Who lead to death of our sushant singh rajput F**k u Bollywood Nepotism waalo tumari maa kaaa..... Sa***.... Boycott bollywood We r with u kangna S))la koi bhi sushant ki funeral pr nahi aaya Bc post sabne kiya.... Ch***iyeee hai sab Nd galti humari hai Vo cute baan baan k humara ch**tiya kaatre hai nd hum katwa re hai.... Now its time to f*ck these double standard nepotism gang
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : U r a great soul..luv soo nd we are with you..stay strong..huge respect for uh.#justiceforsushant❣️
Anonymous : Thank u mam for expose the truth... Love & support on u ❤
Anonymous : Whole world with you miss queen
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Public are the Supreme power.... So plzz boycott this nepotism for each and every talent of India
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : So far I have watch on Queen now i m willing to watch your future project
Anonymous : Keep it up....meri jhansi k rani....love u
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Now everyone should catch these do called devils headed by Karan Johar, Alia bhatt, Mahesh Buddha bhatt, the khan's by the collar and put them in jail. Stop watching their movies. This is not their fathers industry.
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Lady singham good kangana mama..
Anonymous : Mam we support uh
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : First of all..why everyone thinks Karan is a biggie?His movies are all junk and why people want to be a part of it? You guys are only putting KJ on a pedestal.Secondly,Karan know the pulse of the youth of this nation and what sells and he is using it that’s all.
Anonymous : Proud of you Mam,we are with you
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Keep Going Kangana mam we're with you . Soul of sushant Singh Rajput wants justice . Why have to hang himself to sacrifice his dreams just because of these stupid people.
Anonymous : With u mam
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ranver Singh films no bady sud watch he loves him self he don't late come near about him he's people money
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ur fans love you.
Anonymous : Sooo much respect mam to you from bottom of my heart ❤
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : mam mai aapke sath hu aap sach mam insaf milna cchiya susaant sir is real hero
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm with you mam.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Very brave of u kangana. How i wish Priyanka Chopra n others speak up like u do.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm with you mam.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are the real queen who have courage to speak truth.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm with you mam.
Anonymous : We're with you mam
Anonymous : So brave...we all are with u
Anonymous : I sport kangana ma'am
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hats off to the outspoken bravery .....
Anonymous : So brave....no one likes u....i support u
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with u and we have to punish the big directors and producers...how can someone force other to end up... this so strange
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Dear mam you just keep a step rest we people are ready to boycott this 3-4 family who things that they are there then only bollywood is there but commoner always wanted to see star's like you, akshay sir and sushant sir full support to you mam ☺❤
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangna mam you are great. Justice for susantsinghrajput #Boycottsalman #boycottkhangang
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hope the audience won't fall in hands of the so- called biggies yet again and all this goes to vain.
Anonymous : Much appreciated! Lady with golden pour heart in Bollywood
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : The reason why people's hate u in industry because u talk true direct point to point we all are with u mam I really respect u alots u came out and talk about this.... It's appropriate ur the Best Human on earth...
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes we are with you. Please bring justice to Sushant that man was a gem.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : all indians are with you ma'am. I am Bigest and like crodo me ek carodo jaisa fan..
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you ma'am.. Expose each and everyone of them! You are the Queen❤
Anonymous : Love u
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Appreciated ma'am we have give justice to sushant sir.
Anonymous : Kangana we are proud to have u , we are with u
Anonymous : Love u mam
Anonymous : Full support from Bihar sitamarhi ❤️❤️
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Admiration fr kangana... U hv it and speak up if u r given a chance to
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : I have started having a great respect towards you kangana mam !
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : yes i appreciate mam...we want justice for sushant
Anonymous : Love u mam
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you Kangana.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : I saw your all movies. You are awesome actress, you are the best. We are with you always....
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all are with you kangana ma'am.... You are right.. Please justice for sushant.
Anonymous : Kangna You are honest We love you
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : We want kangana only.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : It will b very interesting if a movie will produce on this type of case like sushant sir. Show the real nepotism and bullying in the Bollywood. I think everyone need a chance in life ... love u kangana..❤❤❤
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love you.. so brave!! Bring them all down!!!
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Mam common people really dont know about it... we support you...
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are right mam we are with you we want justice for such a charming, talented, and hardworking actor like sushant singh rajput.
Anonymous : Go for it... we all are with you #justiceforsushantsinghrajput
Anonymous : ❤️
Anonymous : we support kangana
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : why doesn't my comment get added
Anonymous : Proud of you mam ❤️ we always there for you..❤️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kangana's heart goes out to Sushant just like ours. She realises what he must have gone through. She has escaped from this cornering and being ganged up against. She feels for him all the more. I wish we as audiences realise what is fake and what is not. Stop watching these over pampered star kids and their mentors. They are not what makes India and Mumbai. It is people like Irrfaan, Kangana, Sushant and the likes who create this magical world for us.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you support ma'am. 100% support with you . Love u kangana ma'am. I'm big fan for you. Aap isi trh sab ka aukat dikhate rhi . Very very nic women . ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Anonymous : Sushant ki jaan bekar nahi jayegi
Anonymous : U r n amazing Kangana I support you
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We support you..keep going on..
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : kangana is the future of bollywood
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : the real queen of bollywood
Anonymous : Appriciated
Anonymous : queen of bollywood
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think you doing great Kangana mam.You are bold enough to speak against the wrong.Thanku for being such a beautiful soul in and out .we all are supporting you just go ahead.
Anonymous : Proud of you man. And we are with you
Anonymous : love you kangana mam.. we are with you ❤️❤️carry on ☺️
Anonymous : queen of bollywood
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are really doing good and we are with you mam
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Maam u r doing good job... We all r with uhh always..
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all want justice for sushant plz mama do something fir us
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you kangana mam!!!!
Anonymous : India supporting uh kangana mam. #justiceforsushantsinghrajput❤️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : God bless you mam for sharing this and please speak about Sushant mam... It's a huge loss. May be he'll get justice. We value and support you and We'll admire the new talents from now on. PLEASE SPEAK UP!!!
Anonymous : Mam please #justiceforsushantsinghrajput and we all support you
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all are with you mam and united so please mam take justice for sushant singh rajput.i am crying mam i also in depression but i am controlling my self in the dream of getting a hard justice for sushant singh death
Anonymous : Go for it... we all are with you #justiceforsushantsinghrajput
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are an amazing human being... Love u . Stay blessed stay strong as always....
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : We Don't know ma" am how much Dirty Bollywood producer is one of the worst is Salman khan films and Karan Johar Dharma production they are just killing humanitarian. We are with you Kangana Ma"am fight for him until Justice #Ripbollywooddirtypoltices
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : What Karan Johar makes are not films but bunch of stupidities enacted by stupid characters enjoyed by the elite stupid group.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Don’t get scared ma’am. Don’t back off. Confront them. It’s the time. They’ll try to deviate the public but don’t stop. All the best .. We are with you. All support
Anonymous : Super lady...Always Remain confident as u r
Anonymous : Kangana ji ♥️♥️♥️♥️
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Never have I read something so precise and clear . Good ma'am thank you so much .
Anonymous : ❤❤
Anonymous : I supported you
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you kangana Mam...
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you mam we love you and we will keep supporting you ❤️❤️
Anonymous : I always support you and love you
Anonymous : Plz Kangana di
Anonymous : We always support you ❤️
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hum sab aap ke sath hai. Proud feel hotha hai. Koi tho hai sach bolne bala. Very nice
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you mam ...... Stay strong and fight We want justice that's it u are great mam .....we all love you mam never feel alone people are always with u
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : The whole nation is with you mam...Dont spare that monsters.
Anonymous : Always support you mam
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Plz mam we want justice for sushant sir plz mam
Anonymous : I love you mam,and I always see your movie,we always support you ❤️
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please mam do whatever possible but please we want justice for Sushant at any cost
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Great article. Loved it.. There is small Typo. Its Woh Lamhe instead of Who Lamhe
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Very nice, a woman who didn't know him, never interacted with him has a lot to say about him. It's shameful how people yes someone tragic death to demonize people they have a personal beef with, to increase her own social media following. She is a producer did she offer Sushant any film? What gives her the right to point fingers at others. I am a huge Sushant fan, followed him from his TV days, he would never want to be a part of this toxic environment right now. If you are true fans don't let his memory be used like this.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : She is herself cornered by these people also she just started producing. I am pretty sure if she had openly supported sushant like this when he was alive, the nepo gang would have surely labelled both as psychos and made tgeir life more miserable.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whatever kangana said is.. 1000% true n aggried !!!
Anonymous : you deserve the bes ❤️
Anonymous : Kangana you are doing good job. Well Done Mam
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Proud of you Kangana!! You are doing right!!! The Only Courageous person in Bollywood
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are the only hope to bring justice to Sushant Singh Rajput...never give up untill the culprits behind his death are punished severely.we all are with you...
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love you kangana ma'am. We are with you. Let this bollywood biggies realise what they have done to the shining star. #Justiceforsushant #boycottkaranjoharmovies
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : We r with u ma'am.... sushant is a winner he is a topper SB khte h wo har gya aur apni jaan le li but main khti hu wo yha v jiita h usne apni Jeet k liye apni jaan qurban ki .. sushant u are the best ❤️❤️
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : So brave of you to stand up like this.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : If anything happens to kangana..we can directly say what's going on in bollywood ma'am plzz take care and I respect u a lot...#justiceforsushantsinghrajputsir.. He was talented, allrounder, hardworking person....
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Thank you for supporting Sushant Singh Rajput. Because of you we believe that there won’t be any other Sushant Singh Rajput, and his name will be held high in Bollywood which was never possible when he was alive. Rest in peace Sushant Singh Rajput. We miss you
Anonymous : I could not see my comments
Anonymous : We all are with you ma'am....we want justice for Sushant
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are great...
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : We are with you kangna mam.. whatever it takes.... art should be at first place and a right artist.
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Great we r with talent not this bloody nepotism.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : 100% support mam...
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : We will support u mam plz speak up for Sushant sir he was such a pure soul nd hate those fake people who support nepotism nd we hate star kids as well.....we want justice for Sushant sir nd we pledge that we will admir only talented actors not those who is coming from nepotism....we love u shushant sir nd will always love u nd we love u kangana mam
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : God bless you ma'am for sharing this.. Imagine someone like Ranveer living his life due to the movies that weren't even his in the first place and not have the decency to invite him to his wedding.and Deepika putting up a post that is supposed to be about his demise is busy making it about herself. How could he have opened up to anyone about what he was going through when no one acknowledged him. Unfollow all insensitive celebrities and untalented celebrities.#JusticeforSSR #Boycottbollywood
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Lots of strength to you @kangana, I'm really glad to see people like you still exists who raise there voice for truth, I'm dam sure thing will not remain same how it was before, now the perception of people have changed and we value your talent and make sure to support outsider of this industry unless you all get feel you are no more less then Bollywood kids.. #supportkanganna #justiceforsushant
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes mam you are right, please spoke up.we all are there to support u .Go ahead mam Shushat Sir need justice and we are there to give justice.jai hind
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : finally somebody is making sense I had no idea he had a fall out with the bigger no wonder why he lost 7 movies den ppl like ananya cud hv 3-4 movies pending ridiculous
Anonymous : Kangna Ranaut ❤️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : We love you mam.. You deserved to be the best.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : We love your acting and atleast ppl like you are bold enough and have courage to speak against the wrong doers.. Love you and yes everyone has ups and downs we shouldnt make judgements too quick.. No one is perfect even the biggies in the industry.. They have given too many flops.. Really sad with sushant Singh Rajput's demise. Can't get over it what they did with him.. How they abetted him I'm committing suicide.. I really wish people don't go watch their movies specially to make them also realise how it feels being a failure.. Shameless creatures..
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : With r with u mam,all the very best, u r a real queen of bollywood, no one in bollywood is real, u r a gem of person I really adore u
Anonymous : S mam we will support just go fr it #justice fr sushantsingh rajput
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whole India is with you . Don't worry just stay strong and fight we r all with you
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : please mam we want justice for sushant sit
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sushant was a rank holder; he also left a scholarship from Stanford University to pursue his dreams. Something that their (Bhatt) children cannot even think of!! Its the point where they lack cerebrum cells in their body !! Mam aap open bolo ! We r with u!
Anonymous : We r with you Mam.. please fast forward...guilty should be punished
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : We all are with you kangna ji,,, please support kangana ranawat and give justice to sushant singh,,,just Boycott all star kids film and egoistic criminal karan johar
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : At least u hv the courage to open it all up ..unlike others who just leave a message on SOCIAL MEDIA & sum up We want justice for dear Sushant Whom we all just can’t stop thinking offff
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : We love u mam....u r incredible plz speak up for shushant sir we want justice for him......nd we hate those people who support nepotism nd as well as star kids
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes mam we will support you speak openly and we support you we want justice for sushant sir and love you mam