EXCLUSIVE: Deepika Padukone to Star Opposite Brad Pitt?

Discussion,Deepika Padukone,Brad Pitt
Discussion,Deepika Padukone,Brad Pitt

This is probably the most exciting of all the announcements and collaborations of this year. Bollywood’s sensational beauty Deepika Padukone will be seen sharing the screen space with heartthrob of millions, Brad Pitt. Yes! You read it right! Our ‘Mastani’ has signed a film with none other than Mr Pitt and we are going ga-ga over this!

According to an industry insider, Deepika has signed her next big Hollywood flick opposite the ‘Fight Club’ star. Isn't that super exciting?

After bagging her Hollywood debut movie xXx: The Return Of The Xander Cage opposite Vin Diesel, Deepika seems to be on a roll. We are still getting used to the hotness she’s spreading with the Fast and Furious star on social media corridors. After the news of her Hollywood break rocked B-town, her association with this new project has given us the biggest fan moment ever!

After sweeping off the red carpet with her dazzling appearances and taking home the Best Actress trophy at almost every major award show, this year is certainly going to be bigger, better and hotter for Deepika!

urvashi-menaka's picture

yellow journalism at its best, only Indian sites are claiming and aware of it, foreign media is clueless bout it.

urvashi-menaka's picture

really? wow Brad Pitt himself is not aware of such a movie.

Anonymous's picture

idk if its true or not. but this news was spread across other websites. if its just this one, then it would be totally fake, but its possible. but it would be bad if this is actually false.

Anonymous's picture

Sonam blocking Deepika fans who've never even tweeted her.lol Her obsession extends to deepika fans too.

Anonymous's picture

If this is true good for her. You go gurl!

Anonymous's picture

Hahaha , Man the hater heroines fans and prs with just 1 romours burning like that if that news is indeed true than , the rivel actress's fans and prs most have sleepless night from now and The official confirmation is tight slap on hater heroines fans ( prianka , kangana, sonam, katrina, kareena ) and huge damaka wait watch and at that time burn even more and write nonsense comments here to feed your fustreations and insecurities lol. #power of deepika .

Zayaan's picture

HERE I AM. A little late :). I honestly don't think this is true. If there is any truth to it it's probably waaaay too early to talk about. Brad Pitt as everyone knows is a HUGE star. Deepika is a fledgling artist in Hollywood at this point. I'm not sure how that would go down. That said, Vin Diesel is also huge, but the kinds of films he does are more inviting to newcomers while Brad Pitt mostly does independent, oscar-bait stuff now. He's made his name for himself, he doesn't really need publicity. But who knows, I am not on Deepika's marketing team, however I am always rooting for her!!

Khan kapoor's picture

I hope she gets it, and she find success there and stays there forever. Bollywood will be a much better place without her cheap tactics like demeaning other actresses and compromising for awards that she doesn't deserve.

Anonymous's picture

That's extremely rude of u to say this. When did she pull other actresses down. Pc,parineeti,jacky,dia Mirza has always maintained she is one of the best person in the industry. U think a PR can pull other actresses down, then anyone can hire a PR n become a star. I'm a fan of deepika n I became her fan after watching cocktail. She then maintained her performances well with films like YJHD, CE , RL n then with piku,tamasha n BM. I loved her in these films n her fandom is owing to these films. Awards r given by the jury n her fans who voted fir popular awards. She has no say in them. So stop this blame game. She deserves every bit of success she enjoys. She is being offered these Hollywood films because of her popularity in Indian subcontinent. That is the same reason a priyanka is also being offered films in HW. They want to capture the Indian audience as its a growing market n that's y they r casting Indian actresses. If this news is true then good luck for deepika. I'm proud of her.

Anonymous's picture

You worry about your own non existent career flop boy , rather than commenting on actresses more successful than you. Loser

Anonymous's picture

IKR ! People here still don't get that when 8 out of 10 people don't like you, the problem lies with you.

Anonymous's picture

You sound just like her fans who troll other actresses. You guys deserve each other.

gossip_girl's picture

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anonymous's picture

until i see an official confirmation, i dont believe anything. and secondly she may be in the same movie but maybe its a small part

DonGirl's picture

Sounds far fetched but to be fair she was accused of the same thing when she said she let go off F&F and Vin himself confirmed it later.

Anonymous's picture

shes on fire, filmfare posted it. wohooo

Anonymous's picture

Filmfare posted it as a rumour. I wish it were true!

Anonymous's picture

OMG Filmfare posted it. WOW! Must totally be true, then! And yet, nobody in Hollywood has even heard of this. Heck, does Brad even know who DP is?

Anonymous's picture

She came, she saw and she conquered! Atta girl!

Anonymous's picture

Its just February but Deepika already get the PR Queen Crown for 2016

Anonymous's picture

burn people. Filmfare confirmed it lol :v burn

Anonymous's picture

I doubt it's true now. She said to ignore it but didn't release a statement

Anonymous's picture

If Priyanka is on PV, please understand that your tactics to bring DP down are bringing you down as well. Two Indian superstars can coexist in HW, trust your talent and ditch Shakutela... She is only outing your insecurities in a very bad way....

Anonymous's picture

Shakuntela is enough to bring PC down. Sha has made this a war since Pinga!

Anonymous's picture

So now they are blaming other actresses? No wonder everyone hates this woman. Her PR antics are just disgusting. She has fights with everyone. Has anyone asked themselves why it is that Deepika has a fight with Anushka, then with Kareena, then with Kangana, then with Katrina? What is the common factor here? DEEPIKA! So maybe that is the actual problem.

Anonymous's picture

Sweetheart, don't bother !!! These DPtards think Deepika is heaven sent and can do no wrong.

Anonymous's picture

You kat tards need to stop being hypocrites

Anonymous's picture

She is just lonely at the top!

Anonymous's picture

Deepika you can't be like PC and Kareena. I know she really wants it. Deepika is a popular actress, but she isn't a good actress. Highly overrated if you ask me. This seriously made me dislike her so much. You don't do this

Anonymous's picture

Deepika is such a troll

Anonymous's picture

Deepika just always seams desperate to be in the news! this news, plus everyday theres a new pic from the set of xxx, like calm down! all these hundreds of actresses are working on films daily too. a certain mystique didn't hurt nobody. I can see why kangana cant stand her!

Anonymous's picture

Cunning woman! Clever tactics! The saddest part is the attack on PC for no apparent reason. Girl, you spread this rumour now deal with it. You can blame Kat, Sonam, PC, Kareena now. I hope Brad releases a statement and puts her in her place.

Anonymous's picture

PC is a mean girl by her own admission. It has her PR written all over it, just look at Shakuntela's comments if any one has a doubt.

Anonymous's picture

Deepika and embarrassment are closely related anyway

Anonymous's picture

Deepika needs to put some weight , her arms are so thin . She should avoid loud makeup too, looks more dark on her.

Anonymous's picture

OMG HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous's picture

Her FC just denied this. They said the following: ''So I asked Deepu about it and she said to just ignore it...''

Anonymous's picture

just ignore it?? Meaning Deepika and her PR spread this, there's no truth to it but she won't clarify openly because she's enjoying the media speculation. What an attention seeker!

Anonymous's picture

Had to steal Sonam's Neerja moment. PR Queen Deepika

Anonymous's picture

Of all the people SOnam's moment? It's not a battle of equals....

Anonymous's picture

Who even believes this!

Anonymous's picture

This is INSANE! SHAME on you Deepika

Anonymous's picture

Shame on whoever used this dirty tactic to pull her down...

Anonymous's picture

Has anyone else noticed that every time DP makes a fool of herself, her loyal fanatics (Quirkbox, Zisedoesmatter, Zayaan, hipsdontlie) don't show their faces ?

Zayaan's picture

I'm third???????? How rude. Lmao :)

Anonymous's picture

Zayaan still seems nice (and this is coming from a Kangana fan). It's that hipsdontlie that really annoys me. Rudest person on Pinkvilla!

Anonymous's picture

Yeah, I agree. I shouldn't have mentioned him :)

Shakuntela's picture

Good observation, Zayaan is very honest and balanced though. But don't worry, they do comment anonymously here.

Anonymous's picture

Shaks, why make an anonymous comment first and come back and add more clarification later on? DP would not do this, this is clearly PCs doing....

Anonymous's picture

I'm not Shakuntela ! Geezz, you people are so paranoid ! :D

Anonymous's picture

Ok, yes. Zayaan is the only one of them who isn't a brick wall when it comes to DP. I'll take his name out :)

Anonymous's picture

Deepika spread this

Anonymous's picture

What? Her legs? That's old news

Anonymous's picture

Wish your mom hadnt hers so you would not exist

Anonymous's picture

Getting crude are we? Wait, someone else has done it all along and everyone knows who!

Anonymous's picture

THAT COMMENT IS EVERYTHING

Anonymous's picture

GOD LOL I had to laugh out laud at this

Anonymous's picture

No PC did, to kill the competition...

Anonymous's picture

The comment section on this post is awesomely entertaining. Keep them coming PV, the only winner in this story. Post PV

Anonymous's picture

I was lucky))))) I do not have any of the actresses. Of course I have a favorite of, Bebo and Kangana, but some obsessed fans Bebo accused me that I'm a fan of Deepika, but hide behind the name of Bebo just because I said that both actresses are beautiful and talented)) I adore Bebo, admire Kangana, respect Priyanka Deepika, Anushka, Sonam, all are beautiful and talented .. Waiting for your "dislikes" thank you for the attention)

Anonymous's picture

I disagree with anushka in btful list

Anonymous's picture

Sonam is not talented . One good film and suddenly she joins list of Kangana,Kareena? It took one tough film maker to get her act right in 10 years. They are totally different level. Anushka is not beautiful by the way. Most awkward looking actress in the lot

Anonymous's picture

Nice try! Deepika got her act together in Cocktail, her 12th or 13th film. Sonam did the same in Neerja, which is her 12th or 13th film. It's not the amount of years one spends in the industry that counts, it's the experience. And I'm only using Deepika as an example here because they started at the same time. And just so you know, what Sonam has done in Neerja triumphs anything Deepika or Anushka have done (though both are highly talented as well). It was the performance of a lifetime. Out of that generation (Sonam, Deepika, Kangana, Anushka, Jacqueline, Sonakshi, etc.) only Kangana's Queen act was of the same calibre, and Sonakshi's Lootera and Kangana's TWMR would be close seconds. Then comes Anushka's BBB and Deepika's Piku and Cocktail. And no, I'm not a Sonam fan. However, from now on, I will have immense expectations from Sonam to deliver. Let's hope she chooses strong roles in the right films with good directors.

PV, post this.

Anonymous's picture

Why a person would be jealous of Deepika ? She is not having good looks like Anushka , Kareena, Sonam or Katrina. If winning awards is too much for Deepika fans then no one cares about that too because nowadays everyone knows about their standards. Even my celebrity have won many awards , i never cared that moment too. Telling a fact about Deepika doesn't mean the person is jealous and no one cares about Hollywood projects. I bet majority doesn't even know about it

Anonymous's picture

Lol . Why would someone be jealous of Sonam who has only one good performance in her career of almost 10 years , Katrina who cant act and is laughing stock with her PR stunts, Anushka who looks bad . Why come here and spread hate if you dont like Deepika. Get lost I say

Anonymous's picture

Anushka is just plain, Katrina was pretty but not anymore. Many people do, maybe in your cave you havent heard of FF,Baywatch or other hollywood movies , but they are well known in India and some made 100 crores at BO like FF. So if your fave wins awards is legit and if DP wins its not. Lol, I cant even...

Anonymous's picture

I hope this is true. Would love to see them together. Hopefully not some enemy of DPs leaking this to make her look bad. She has a lot of enemies. Success makes you very lonely in this industry of backstabbers.DPs PR would never release stories like this before she actually signs on the dotted line.
If this is true expect to hear comments about how Brad Pitt is not big in Hollywood by PC fans!

Anonymous's picture

She is such a drama queen, using these clever tactics to remain in the news. Everyone likes PC for her work even Katrina , Sonam , Kangana and Kareena fans but Deepika fans are losing their mind now. Its very sad to see how her fans are saying bad things to Priyanka after knowing Deepika's debut in Hollywood. Priyanka is a pure class, Deepika is not having x factor like Priyanka. Her role in the movie will be a big fail

Anonymous's picture

Haha, bitterness!

Anonymous's picture

Deepika fans have gone crazy

BWFan's picture

Second Hollywood film already... WOW girl you are on fire!

Anonymous's picture

LOL Pinkvilla got the news first, Hollywood and Brad Pitt is yet to find out!

Anonymous's picture

Deepika fans are getting jealous of Sonam now because Deepika was unable to give such powerful performance before. Now they are saying its because of Neerja's role sonam is getting good response. The real Queen is here now , time of overrated Deepika in movies will soon come down . She did a big mistake in entering Hollywood . Deepika should learn some acting skills from Sonam now

Anonymous's picture

If DP or any actresses are doing film with any hollywood actor , should be proud moment for us indians . Indian actors becoming known there is a fantastic thing for India . But here people rip those who are their faves competition and say all they can do to discredit. other country folks are proud if one of them gets a chance no matter how small. Just sad

Anonymous's picture

Height of paid PR!! LMAO..What's next? She is already nominated for Oscars 2017 for her role in this movie. PV please post.

Anonymous's picture

I have noticed the fact when things relates to Deepika haters take full time to write negative comments which shows the jealousy and insecurety more than being geniun in their comments and i have applaud pc fans how much they are greedy and jeolous and inscure, now deepika with just startig shooting of the hollywood film getting these kind an opportunities while prianka is trying to hard to promote herself (from doing sighning to doing abc show to hosting oscar , trying to promote hereself every where the abc panels on Los Angeles street are not enough for her) that not deepika's fualte so why such haterd comments? And Calm down your hearts the rivel actress's fans the news is all over the web , maybe she approached for the rules but waiting for an great time to announce, and Shakuntela (the pc overactive pr) needs to stop trolling deepika's post and concert on pc's flop show Quantico and her other films which she is doing, stop it passionate haters and i badly want this news to be true and it will be indeed an tight slap on haters faces. The same desperate haters said the same things when she got approached for f&f7 the said it's her pr spearding romours , and the ppl below which call deepika loser do know what loser means?!!! Your talking about actress which at least made more name and persnova and money for hereself and she is independent and earns 100 times more than your pocket monies you get from your parents and tagging her loser ?!!! Have you forgot about xxx film she is doing it , a loser get hollywood film as much easily?!!! Have some sham at last before calling her loser while your haterd comments in article shows whose loser and jobeless , Loser means you jobeless and cheap ppl which weast your life on hating and criticsing others with out see your own life and with out even know others life personaly. Pv post this comment for god sake stop ignoring snd be with genuine ppl for once at least.

Anonymous's picture

what are these huge paragraphs? lol get a life!

Anonymous's picture

you got offended seems to be , That paragraph says your reality(a passionate hater who lives on hating others) that comment is geniunly writeen than your baseless , iddioitic , haterd comment , you get life may world becames little cleaner .#jobeless passionate hater #losers. Pv post this comment stop ignoring.

Anonymous's picture

you got offended seems to be , That paragraph says your reality(a passionate hater who lives on hating others) that comment is geniunly writeen than your baseless , iddioitic , haterd comment , you get life may world becames little cleaner .#jobeless passionate hater #losers. Pv post this comment stop ignoring.

Anonymous's picture

lol ....Deepika haters need something or the other to just wake up every morning and hate her. An article by some random person not referring to any valid source written purely to keep the haters alive is just being celebrated as a downfall of her. Every fan recognized it for what it is the moment they read it. If DP and her PR was that immature she wouldn't have been what she is. What matters to her is her fan club and as Shakuntela mentioned she asked them to ignore the junk. It doesn't impact people who like her and respect her. Other people will anyways be the same no matter whether there is a clarification or not. I guess it is pretty tiring for her to spend energy on it. Time will tell where everyone goes.PV please post.

Anonymous's picture

I have noticed the fact when things relates to Deepika haters take full time to write negative comments which shows the jealousy and insecurety more than being geniun in their comments and i have applaud pc fans how much they are greedy and jeolous and inscure, now deepika with just startig shooting of the hollywood film getting these kind an opportunities while prianka is trying to hard to promote herself (from doing sighning to doing abc show to hosting oscar , trying to promote hereself every where the abc panels on Los Angeles street are not enough for her) that not deepika's fualte so why such haterd comments? And Calm down your hearts the rivel actress's fans the news is all over the web , maybe she approached for the rules but waiting for an great time to announce, and Shakuntela (the pc overactive pr) needs to stop trolling deepika's post and concert on pc's flop show Quantico and her otber films which she is doing, stop it passionate haters and i badly want this news to be true and it will be indeed an tight slap on haters faces. The same desperate haters siad the ssme things when she got approached for f&f7. post this comment plz stop being baised plz.

Anonymous's picture

quantico is a flop show hahahhahah nice joke

Anonymous's picture

Hollywood still doesn't care about this "news"

Anonymous's picture

Its my request to all fans , stop giving so much attention to Deepika and her fans here. She is the most hated celebrity now , not for her success but because of her overrated image and intentionally leaking stories here. She is just an average actress. She is not having the image to get so much attention

Anonymous's picture

Lolz, that distinction goes to Kat . People havent forgotten her publicity hungry ways during fitoor promotions . DP is a star , not having image to get attention. Listen to yourself

Anonymous's picture

not every Deepika hater is katrina fan . You all are putting so negative comments about Priyanka and others . I have seen everything here . Deepika is not having extra ordinary things in her for which fans are shouting, if we compare her with other A list actresses.

Anonymous's picture

And vice versa. Katrina hater doesnt imply DP fan . Katrina is just not liked by most people. Maybe you need to come out of your cave to see DPs achievements last 3 years . Its your personal opinion if you dont like her, but dont think most people agree with you

Anonymous's picture

yeah deepika ki achievement toh bebo ki charity ki wajah se hui hai..bebo shaadi nahi hoti toh deepika abhi bhi wahin place pe hoti...

Anonymous's picture

I have noticed the fact when things relates to Deepika haters take full time to write negative comments which shows the jealousy and insecurety more than being geniun in their comments and i have applaud pc fans how much they are greedy and jeolous and inscure, now deepika with judt startig shooting of the hollywood film getting these kind an opportunities while prianka is trying to hard to promote herself (from doing sighning to doing abc show to hosting oscar , trying to promote hereself every where the abc panels on Los Angeles street are not enough for her) that not deepika's fualte so why such haterd comments? And Calm down your hearts the rivel actress's fans the news is all over the web , maybe she approached for the rules but waiting for an great time to announce, and Shakuntela (the pc overactive pr) needs to stop trolling deepika's post and concert on pc's flop show Quantico and her otber films which she is doing. Pv post this comment plz stop being baised plz.

Anonymous's picture

shows what you know or maybe you're just ignoring it... won't change facts though, Quantico's the breakout hit of the year!

Pages

Post new comment

Pages

Poll

Whose International Movie Debut Are You Looking Forward To?

Top Movies