4 Zodiac signs who feel jealous of everyone

Updated on Sep 21, 2021 03:44 AM IST  |  305.2K

4 Zodiac signs who feel jealous of everyone
4 Zodiac signs who feel jealous of everyone

Some people have the power to genuinely feel happy when others achieve success in their lives. They are not petty or envious of them and simply wish them their best. On the other hand, other people feel insanely jealous. They turn green with envy, the moment they see someone doing well for themselves.

This kind of jealousy is often a result of insecurity, discontentment, and unhappiness. According to astrology, there are 4 such zodiac signs who feel jealous and insecure.

Aries

Aries-born people are extremely competitive. They don’t feel very nice when people become more successful than them or achieve their dreams before they do. They are jealous, envious, and petty.

Virgo

Virgos don’t really have a problem when other people become successful, as long as they don’t overtake them! When this does happen, Virgos plot, plan and manipulate them to somehow feel bad about their life.

zodiac_signs_who_like_playing_the_victim_card__8

Scorpio

Scorpios are not the ones to find happiness in the joy of others. They don’t feel nice when something good happens to other people instead of them and they become restless, jealous, and start resenting them.

Aquarius

Aquarians, don’t usually poke their noses in other people’s business, until when they find out about their success. Aquarians feel insecure about their own lives and start comparing themselves to the other person.

aquarius_289

Disclaimer: While these attributes are generic, these are primarily focused on your zodiacal qualities; all the above traits may not necessarily hold true for you.

Also Read: 4 Reasons why you will never regret dating a Leo

Comments
Anonymous : Not at all true for virgo
REPLY 0 3 days ago
Anonymous : What rubbish ! I am Virgo and I am not jealous .
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : Star + Genetic affect Jealousy.
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : This is arrant non obtainable.. As an Aquarius I love peoples happiness
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Big time nonsense! As an Aries i make efforts to make people get to their best, the sky is wide open enough for all to prosper.
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : Not true, I'm aries but i used to help others without jealousy
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : I'm Scorpion and I'm never jealous of anyone Infact I try to be a part of others happiness and success.
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : These articles are not everything false. But yes, few characteristics are totally wrong if my experience with respective signs is of any of indication
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Omg I hate how true this is #virgo
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : This article is not true. 31 days are not same....all people born in a month are not same. Don't apply these illogical issues in your life...Guyz
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Not at all true for Scorpio and Aries. How can you say such rubbish. Don't add such false things...
REPLY 4 1 month ago
Anonymous : Agree..not at all.
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : Disagree.Am a scorpio and always happy when other people prosper.
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Been married to Aquarius for 31 yrs. Dont find it to b true @ ALL!
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Rubbish I'm an Aries I'm driven but I've never been jealous . I found my pisces and cancer ex friends were the most jealous and calculated women I ever met
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : So true
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Wow I'm aries and this us sooo far from the truth for me. If anything, I push people to succeed before myself
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : Strange to know about aquarius
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Vigro don't jeouls have u check libra woman and leo they are extremely extremists jeouls from vigro vigro support everyone
REPLY 6 1 month ago
Anonymous : Virgo people can't be jealous.....hehe I am also virgo woman but I never plot and manipulate.....instead, I walk away from such situations. If I have a little bit jealous, I know how to control it and never act on it. CAPRICORN, LIBRA AND SAGITTARIUS ARE MOST JEALOUS SIGN INCLUDING LEO ALSO
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : You are wrong caps are not jealous people
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Geminis virgo Scorpio are as per experience
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Its true to Capricorn, I know a lot of Capricorns that are jealous of success hahaha
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Hey, yeah so my Virgo friend you might wanna step back and revise a little. Because you're wrong, both in spelling your zodiac sign (it's Virgo not Vigro) and stating that Leos and Libras are the jealous types. I don't know about Virgo and I'm not saying they're jealous or not but buddy listen close, Leos and Libras are so full of themselves that they can't be jealous. They think they're the best and also think best of every situation. The radiations of I, me, myself is so strong that there's hardly any space for doubts much less jealousy.
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Yh true not Libra ♎ actually Leo r vvvvvvvvvvvv jealous
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : wrong libras are not jealous..they will get rid of u very quickly...so shut up
REPLY 1 1 month ago