Astro talk: 3 Zodiac signs that can’t see others succeed

Updated on Oct 07, 2021 07:36 PM IST  |  198.9K

Zodiac signs that can't see others succeed
3 Zodiac signs that can’t see others succeed

Three, two, one, and the race begins. Athletes are jetting off the sprinting track, and bang one of them suffers an injury. To your surprise, everyone else stops to lend the injured sprinter a helping hand, and let him finish the race.

Cut to another scenario, where a sprinter deliberately pushes another to eliminate him from the race. Not with an aim to win himself, but to not let the other win. Does these sound like overly-dramatic Bollywood scenes from the early 2000s? They aren’t, completely.

Real life, too, have similar people. If you don’t believe so, here are 3 zodiac signs that can’t see others succeed according to astrology.

woman-looking-with-jealousy-at-another-woman

Pisces

Pisces can often appear as mean, and self-obsessed people. It’s hard for them to see others succeeding while they still are struggling to get to a particular stage. They may feel jealous, and, often, try to hinder other’s success as well.

three-zodiac-signs-that-are-always-mean-according-to-astrology_main_1

Sagittarius

These, too, are people who are not happy in other’s happiness. They will try their best to demotivate the other person, and bring his/her morale down to an extent where s/he won’t ever think of pursuing that dream again. They can easily misguide people towards failure.

three-most-competitive-zodiac-signs-according-to-astrology-find-out-yours_main_0

Scorpio

Scorpions are difficult-to-understand kind of people. You may won’t ever know if a Scorpio really wants you to succeed or is just pretending to be. They may appear to be extremely sweet on your face, but deep down in their hearts, they will go to any heights to not let you or your plans taste success.

Disclaimer: While these attributes are generic, these are primarily focused on your zodiacal qualities; all the above traits may not necessarily hold true for you.

Read Also: Horoscope Today, October 7, 2021: See your daily astrology prediction for zodiac sign Cancer, Libra, Pisces

Comments
Anonymous : I totally disagree with this about Pisces. I am proudly one and I love to see people make progress and I willingly render any form of assistance to ensure success is sure
REPLY 2 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : That is not true !!!!....shouldn't make a reading like this...it's absurd.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : We know you are envious of others stop denying LOL.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : This is totally ridiculous.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : That's absurd.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Now I know why I have these feelings. It’s the zodiacs fault!
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Now I know why I have these feelings. It’s the zodiacs fault!
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Fake news in my Donald trump voice lol,I’m a Pisces and I e never been jealous of others success
REPLY 1 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : I'm a Sagittarius and I've never ever felt jealous of someone else success. I never have pulled anyone down too. I pride myself
REPLY 2 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Pure rubbish, as a Sagittarius I never wish to others fail.
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : This is a fake article
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : How can pisces be self obsessed if they are supposed to be the most intuitive signs in the zodiac none of what you are saying makes any sense because how does that reflect a person based on what sign you were born under you can be a pisces, Sagittarius or Scorpio and still be a good person think it is damaging other wise to suggest that people who fall these signs don't want you succeed
REPLY 4 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : It depends on the person mentality
REPLY 2 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : You're moron. No one can stop you if you have will to succeed don't blame others just because you can't achieve anything it's your fault not some zodiac sign fault.
REPLY 6 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Lol.... purely disagree!I'm a scorp tho
REPLY 3 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : Same me too but its ture-
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : I am SAGITTARIUS and I never wished or wanted to make others down there are categories also in sagittarius
REPLY 8 2 weeks ago