3 Zodiac signs who are afraid of hard work

Updated on Sep 19, 2021 12:22 PM IST  |  291.5K

3 Zodiac signs who are afraid of hard work
3 Zodiac signs who are afraid of hard work

Some people are well aware of the fact that to achieve something in life, hard work is essential and shortcuts are not always available. They are willing to put in the extra hours and are ready to push themselves to be the best version of themselves. On the other hand, there are some people who simply are not the ones to push their limits.

Such people want to achieve things without putting in the effort. They want their life to be fuss-free and enjoyable. According to astrology, have a look at 3 such zodiac signs who are too lazy and spoilt to do any kind of hard work.

3_zodiac_signs_who_are_afraid_of_hard_work_1_0

Leo

Sure, Leos have big dreams and are ambitious. But they don’t want to go out of their way to achieve their goals. They want things to simply come to them, without them having to push their limits. Leos have a superiority complex and feel that they deserve success and fame, and are not willing to work hard for it.

Sagittarius

Sagittarians have a different take on life than most people. They feel that life is meant to be enjoyed. They think that life is a big adventure and people should simply have fun and take things lightly, instead of working day and night to achieve something.

inquisitive_adventurous_and_bold_these_4_zodiac_signs_who_love_experimenting__10

Pisces

Pisces-born people live in a dream world. They are highly artistic, creative and imaginative. They live in a fool’s paradise and feel that since they are talented, they shouldn’t be required to do any kind of hard work to achieve their goals.

Also Read: 3 Reasons why you shouldn’t mess with a Leo

Comments
Anonymous : This article istotlly wrong i m Sagittarius had i daily work 8-9 hours Hard Work so its false
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Leo is hard work. This is wrong. My sister .in.law is very hard work.and she do her work on time
Anonymous : Sags are offended I am a sagi and i am very hardworking
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : This is utter nonsense I'm a leo and work very hard everyday give my all for my children whom Im teaching at school
Anonymous : Agree.
Anonymous : Oh rubbish
Anonymous : Leoe are offended lol
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : astrology has nothing on personal experience and achievement.. many Leo's, Pisces and sagis are talented and hardworking. Just like there are many Taurus who are highly intelligent, fun, good tempered and hard working.. unlike the opposite that astrology loves to make people believe.
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Hardworking doesn't depend on zodiac but on the person
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : We can't judge anyone character based on zodiac signs, the sentences given here approximately applies to some. Even the signs not mentioned here can have the same problems
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : What rubbish you are talking Leos always work hard but thier luck 8s rubbish
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : Haha, wrong! Hard-working Leo here and I don't care about fame or success. I'm happy with work that I find meaningful and the simple life.
REPLY 4 1 month ago
Anonymous : Well , I am a Pisces and I am a Doctor and there are many others in my class as well .
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : I am LEO lady and I am very hard working.
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : These are not absolute but general rules applicable to majority I wonder why people are dragging themselves or their mother into this. E.g. if two persons have similar physical+social and financial conditions a piscean will work less harder than a scorpio
Anonymous : That's the point but some people are ignorant
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : This is the most stupid thing, your zodiac sign doesn't determine how hard you can work!
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : I agree thats alot of BS Im a Saggitarius and I always put in extra hours not afraid of hard work
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Yes indeed virgoans are the most industrious individuals!!
Anonymous : Yeah this is nonsense
Anonymous : Pisces are very hardworking people
REPLY 8 1 month ago
Anonymous : Pure nonsense! I don't know for what I'm reading this and thinking of finding something interesting! Page is mostly filled with bogus information!!!
Anonymous : Your nonsense
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : This is just a approximate study on zodiac signs. Of course there will not be that many that match this list but it is just what these zodiacs generally do not individually.
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : My mom is a Pisces born she might not be that talented but she is extremely hardworking
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : Hard work depends on a person not on zodiac sign guess, Pinkvilla is that little girl who likes to blame zodiac for every stupidity it does
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : If you don't believe it is the zodics why read this
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Ah, the commenter sounds to me like they do believe in zodiac signs. What they don't believe in is the article.
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : All the above signs are Hard and smart workers. I am a Sagittarian. Everyday time I read Sagittarian's want fun , travel, merriment. I feel you are maligning the image. You just can't generalise the entire Zodiac sign, based on few people you must have met.
REPLY 4 1 month ago
Anonymous : Thank you for speaking out on behalf of us sags. Very true
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : If you are hard worker doesnot mean all sagis are they want only fun they play with life of all person they come across and destroy them till new don't come so be limited to your self the author write studying science of zodiac sign and not just few people
Anonymous : They didn't say all sags they said most
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Exactly. Pisces are also one of the most hard working . Pisces know how to show their creativity and they do this because they work hard to show. Because I am a Pisces and I can list all the talents I have and polished by hard working
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Thanks for speaking out for us. I work tirelessly to achieve things, and they are here writing BS about Saggs
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : No Leo’s are one of the hardest working people.
Anonymous : I thought Virgo is the hardworking/workaholic
Anonymous : Bull shizz I'm a Leo and I am not hard workin
Anonymous : I agree
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Not every leo's are afraid of hardworking And not every other sign are hardworkers.. Im Capricorn im lazy to hardwork..
Anonymous : Exactly